NXT Discussion Thread

Oresama

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope Seth Rollins and Kassius Ohno have a feud

I think that's the directon they're going in and I would love to see it. I know it's not on TV in the U.S right now but I'd still love to see the NXT Championship be defended on ocassional PPV's.

Maybe for the PPV Pre Show?

I think that's the directon they're going in and I would love to see it. I know it's not on TV in the U.S right now but I'd still love to see the NXT Championship be defended on ocassional PPV's.

They should do that for Night of Champions.

It would make perfect sense to have it start at Night Of Champions and would be a better way of building up new stars.

It would make perfect sense to have it start at Night Of Champions and would be a better way of building up new stars.

It would also be pretty cool to have a Five on Five Elimination Match with NXT Superstars on the Survivor Series Pre-Show.

NXT is like a developmental brand now, isn't it? If it is, then they won't defend it on PPVs.

Sort of but it's also going to be on TV eventually, so having NXT Talent on PPV Pre-Shows would be a good way to introduce them to the audience.

^ Yeah, I noticed that too. They can't even think of a new nickname ...

And damn, that botch by Kidd. :( Cool Tag Team finisher though; odd that Gabriel did the Blockbuster instead of Kidd. I really liked the match as well.

Black's promo was decent, but his voice sounds a bit weird. And Jinder is just generic as shit.

And damn, that botch by Kidd. :( Cool Tag Team finisher though; odd that Gabriel did the Blockbuster instead of Kidd. I really liked the match as well.

Black's promo was decent, but his voice sounds a bit weird. And Jinder is just generic as shit.

He has the same mannerisms to Jeff Hardy on the mic, which might hinder him. He's not bad though just needs some improvement.

According to Cesaro's Twitter he was heading to the NXT tapings tonight. So it's cool we still get to see him on NXT even though he's the US Champion.

He has the same mannerisms to Jeff Hardy on the mic, which might hinder him. He's not bad though just needs some improvement.

According to Cesaro's Twitter he was heading to the NXT tapings tonight. So it's cool we still get to see him on NXT even though he's the US Champion.

Yeah, he still needs to spend some time down in NXT and work on his mic skills before he gets called up.

And Punk tweeted that he's going to be there too, hinting at a possible confrontation with Rollins:

CM Punk ?@CMPunk

Who's going to @wwenxt tonight @FullSail ?? I'll be there. So will @wwerollins hmmmmm

Besides Dean Ambrose, which NXT superster should debut on Raw/Smackdown? I personally believe Big E Langston or Bo Dallas should debut because they're really good imo.

Bo Dallas is a good talent but Big E Langston... I'm not really interested in him. What's the difference between him and Ezekiel Jackson? Same look, same gimmick, same strenght, same skills

Besides Dean Ambrose, which NXT superster should debut on Raw/Smackdown? I personally believe Big E Langston or Bo Dallas should debut because they're really good imo.

Bo Dallas is a good talent but Big E Langston... I'm not really interested in him. What's the difference between him and Ezekiel Jackson? Same look, same gimmick, same strenght, same skills

Not at all. Big E is more like a more ripped young Mark Henry, Ezekiel is from West Africa. Big E Langston is implied as being Jamaican American (I don't know if thats what he is for sure.). I hate Ezekiel Jackson, Big E actually entertains me.

I can see Richie Steamboat on the main roster soon, along with Rollins. Hopefully they work on tag teams and divas down there, those divisions desperately need some fresh, talented faces. The Ascention would be a great addition to the tag division, and soon enough Paige could be a dominant diva.

Archived