WWE.com Name Their Top 50 Villians in Wrestling History

V to I

SMh how they not gonna have Brock lesnar on the list? The man bullied a 1 legged wrestler. Pushed him and his wheelchair down a flight of stairs. SMH wheres that vid at.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Sc_UyCdsNg

HAHAHAHAHAAH

Yeah, Lensar should be higher on that list. Lesnar veered into complete monster territory with that act alone, its terrible when Mr. McMahon of all people asks you to stop

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I honestly don't know what was so special about Muhammad Hassan...

Well, for one his heat was more nuclear then Vickie Guerreuo's even during her stint as Smackdown GM when she had all the X-Pac heat. Had great mic skills as well, not too shabby in the ring, and the gimmick itself was a very original twist of the foreign wrestling heel.

Woah woah, Vickie has never had X-Pac heat from a mass audience. Most everyone I've ever spoken to/heard from respect her. Her character had heat, not her.

Nobody is ever going to agree with lists, but I agree with it for the most part. But I don't get why people say Regal is a great heel. I mean his whole gimmick is basically an "old school villian" but he never really did anything besides his brass knuckle/GM stint that really made him stand out as a memborable heel. Unless he did it during his WCW days, he just seemed like the basic heel to me.

also Raven is on the list for putting moppy into the wood chipper. :poke:

Triple H was the best heel of all time.

Discuss.

of their era/generation......yes, most definitely. but not of ALL time.

Debatable.

Nice to see That alot of people here agree though. Triple H gets lots of flak from the IWC so it is a suprise.

Triple H at #6 very well deserved.

Edge at 20 is blasphemy.

Regal not being on the list at all is even more ridiculous. Just shows how racist Vince is. Hating on the English.

How is that racist? They're both white! Regal isn't in the top 50 though, Regal is a great in ring wrestler but he's never been a top heel. So why would he be on a Top 50 Heels of all time.

Archived