8/21 Leo Kruger (preview) Magnus (collab).

Big Pete

Finally, one where the eye/eyebrow morphing looks like it should! I think if you angled the eyebrows for a straighter look than a sad look, that would be better. Also, the face seems too V shaped. Don't know if morphing the bottom of the cheeks and maybe doing something with the jaw would help. That's one thing about the cheek morphing that I never understood. There's one option in the cheeks section that you mess with and you barely see ANY change. EDIT: Also, bring the jaw depth back in a bit.

Still wish they'd give us better and even MORE.. LEGITIMATE.. hair options.

Can't really tell with the pictures on the skin texture that is used, but I was messing around in CAW mode and I have two suggestions.. Skin texture - 8 and superstar hair - 19

Seems like it really fits together for a Magnus CAW, see what you think. Just make the cranium width a bit extreme.

This is looking good, though!

Can't really tell with the pictures on the skin texture that is used, but I was messing around in CAW mode and I have two suggestions.. Skin texture - 8 and superstar hair - 19

Seems like it really fits together for a Magnus CAW, see what you think. Just make the cranium width a bit extreme.

This is looking good, though!

Might stick with skin 12, i tried them all a good few times and ingame it looks best due to the indentation on the side of the eye sockets and underneath, the hair shown is the style he has in the ref i used... nickjk.jpg if 19 is the "jack swagger" hair then i have allready added as a sencond choice :cool: updated it some more i will add pics later, thanks guys :)

Nice looking Magnus indeed.

:cool:

Update 8/16

Not the eye thing again lol :cool: look at the ref his eyes are wide IRL imo. still working on it, and more happy with what i got, the guy is hard to capture, have a try :P

lol.. not trying to be discouraging!! I know these guys can be difficult. Looks good!

Thanks guys :cool: started it when you asked in Shattereds topic Hippo, this is just the start of leo, got a fair bit too do so i am glad its allready liked :)

kruger (will be forwarded to Shattered! when finalized) Magus (with Shattered!) leave suggestions/comments too help or just too say what you think :cool:

Archived