Caw Partner

Oldsie

Since my old partner SinisterElite kind of just vanished into thin air, I am looking for a new Caw Partner on the 360 side. I have been told I am getting better with every caw and I am starter to make caws at a higher level than usual. I am good at making the Caws themselves but when it comes to attires I am kind of pitiful. I would prefer somebody that knows how to use Editor as I am not allowed to pass on the tools or talk about them. If you're interested post on here or shoot me a PM.

• 3 weeks later...

ME! ME! ME! Wait-- I suck at cawing.. DARNIT!!!

Aye, while I'm here let me ask you something.. You think you might can help me out with a couple of Original CAWS in WWE 13?

I know you'll be a very busy guy, Which is why I'm only asking for a couple out'cha.

I'm always here to lend a hand as needed.

I thought you just vanished Rav. :laugh:

If you check the Hardy thread I sort of explained what happened-- I didn't want to look like I was trying to pander for board sympathy :). First I caught a summer cold, and with that and Madden, I was sort of pre-occupied. Then my trash can attacked me in the rain and I fell down about 14 stairs. That + the cold = didn't do crap for about a week other than limp painfully to and from work.

I'm starting to get caught up on stuff. I posted a Hardy face for you to check out. LMK what you think. I'm on the fence about it myself. I think I'm going to try one of the others to see if it comes out better.

I'm always here to lend a hand as needed.

I thought you just vanished Rav. :laugh:

If you check the Hardy thread I sort of explained what happened-- I didn't want to look like I was trying to pander for board sympathy :). First I caught a summer cold, and with that and Madden, I was sort of pre-occupied. Then my trash can attacked me in the rain and I fell down about 14 stairs. That + the cold = didn't do crap for about a week other than limp painfully to and from work.

I'm starting to get caught up on stuff. I posted a Hardy face for you to check out. LMK what you think. I'm on the fence about it myself. I think I'm going to try one of the others to see if it comes out better.

I saw bro! But Dominus and I agreed that we won't texture the face just face paints. :) The Wrestlemania 25 one you posted was superb by the way.

Can someone help me make a guitarist from the band "PanterA" named 'Dimebag' Darrell Abbott? He was shot on stage and he's my favorite guitarist, also from my favorite band.

That reminds me... I was going to try to make Metalpocalypse caws at one point just for kicks. Murderface FTW.

Do you have any good high res refs of Dimebag?

Can someone help me make a guitarist from the band "PanterA" named 'Dimebag' Darrell Abbott? He was shot on stage and he's my favorite guitarist, also from my favorite band.

I'll see if I can whip something real quick for you.

ok reply to me when you finish the caw ok? i posted a request on dimebag darrell maybe uc an post the caw on that

Archived