(The Rock Update on last Page) It's SmackDown vs. RAW vs. The Alliance: The Save

GrumbleMonkey

Okay. Big thanks to The Von from the 360 Side who inspired me to do this.

***********************************************************************************************

This is going to be my First Project, a save-like Project for PS3 goers. Basically I'm going to do Anyone, and Everyone. My first previews (so you can get a feel for my work) are John Cena, Randy Orton, Ric Flair & Kurt Angle. Please Weigh in on Where to put them, What work needs to be done and Who Exactly I will do. I've split this up into 4 Categories, 2 Saves as you can see. WWF/WWE: RAW & Smackdown and Alliance: wCw, ECW & TNA. Don't take the Alliance as just the WWF Version, by Alliance I mean everyone from the Chosen Years of wCw & ECW, as well as TNA. No More than 50 CAWs Each, as I'm an avid CAWer who needs to Show his art to the world :lol: It may seem like a lot but with me you either Go Big or Go Home.

***********************************************************************************************

I'll be doing Year Spans

WWF/WWE: Any Superstar from 1996-2007

Alliance: Any Superstar from 1996-2012

With that I thank you and Hope you all will be interested as I need everyone for this Project to go on.

Color Key:

RAW

SmackDown!

ECW

wCw

TNA

Undetermined

1. John Cena

7383ea5e.jpg

da615536.jpg

19643001.jpg

6294c861.jpg

2. Ric Flair

f94ae98c.jpg

9e464017.jpg

3. Randy Orton

322b2cf0.jpg

e0710533.jpg

a9571922.jpg

4. Kurt Angle

8ab674fc.jpg

68346980.jpg

02343a63.jpg

add53a9d.jpg

5. The Rock

f1af395a.jpg

ba20fd9d.jpg

d0c837de.jpg

9a80b777.jpg

1. Rhino

31e397b5.jpg

a3c6be8d.jpg

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you all. :) I've put all 4 on their respective Rosters. Does anything need work? I'm all for making these the best they can be. Also someone mentioned that I should enter Kurt Angle into a CAWmpetiton via PM. Does anyone know the details? And where this is? Also if I should do it?

Thank you Again.

Thank you so much Big Bang Theory I've worked more on the Cheeks & Eye Area. Not sure about the Eye Change though. Please leave all thoughts.

Also (I'm so sorry for the clutter but It's not relevant to the Project at hand) I've Uploaded and Previewed my Full-of-Hair Angle. All DL Details to be in the topic. Showed off if my PT Skills are suitable :)

Your Cena Face is great but use this morph for is body size it from maker who won on comptain and it best plus i use it and look so cool but use that morph with your face would a blast and might look so real.

So here the maker Akz Effect plus this is the full i copy from the video and wrote it down

Head -17 26 25

Cranium 0 12 26 33

But leave your face it aswomse

But not ears here help 39 -29 -46 -4

Body Size Morph

Neck First Slot leave what you have but change the last 2 and here 63 -33

Chest 45 55 29 -33

Traps leave what you got or i look at the ps3 user that was in comption because i compine his and xbox 360 and i say it Cena i now the best

A -40 45 25

S -2 21

W -49 16

A 22

B 23 18

F 21 14

L 30

T 19 49

C -5 -7

There you go and i might share you the ps3 one

one more angle name say is Kurt A Wall or that name angels so there you go and well keep up wroke i love the ric flair whooo

here is update this is ps3 and xbox 360 mash toghter so its ssnake76 and Akz Effect because that was old one sorry i was busy wacthing tna and didnt get on ps3 right way. If you see this morph you about go dam nut its him it almost macth up so here is. Head 17 27 25 C 0 12 32 33. Ears 39 -29 -46 37 Neck 8 63 15 Chest 45 55 28 -32 -48 Traps 25 100 0 S -3 21 3 W 49 16 A 22 B 23 18 F 21 16 L 30 T 19 49 C 8 9 Hands 8 3 14 Well sorry for the late update but you see it will drop you and it did to me but all i need is your morph for your face and i think it about going be the cena we need so there you go and keep up work man. Plus cant wait when you get more like ryback say feed me more. Ps I send you the photo what he look like and you might just jaw drop it him and all i need i say is that perfect face of yours.

Thank you NWOldSkool :) Will toggle w/ Skin (I knew something was wrong)

And Thank you mwkanning I'll be awaiting the photo. :) Attires, and a few more Previews to come out today. Also I don't know if it's just me but there's something off on All of them, no? Hmm. Maybe just over-thinking/Staring at them to much on my TV :lol:

You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community.

So can you help me i dont how i so new to this. Please and thank you

Ps I send you on your message so there you go and well i be gone but i see your update of cena

Oh yeah you love y2J Can you do that soon i hate the one i got from the maker i cant get him look like the real one

Ok Sorry i was busy here you go

When you look at the ingame verson cena vs the caw that was mash up well they really look the same

http://i1174.photobu...10/c3012d5d.jpg

This is ingame verson:

http://i1174.photobu...10/d25a3573.jpg

plus see ingame one it has those lines under shoulder so maby you can add that

Here the mash up caw on:

http://i1174.photobu...10/ee0b36f7.jpg

well tell me what you think i tell you the morph for the body look so real and you can tell but not the face so there you go

Hay No Problem well here it is and my caw that i morph with xbox 360 maker and ps3 maker

http://www.pwpix.net/superstars/j/johncena/images/john_cena_3.jpg

http://iamthefranchise.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/john-cena-john-cena-11915886-314-390.jpg

http://images.buddytv.com/usrimages/usr308780/308780_c117d49f-e402-4c78-9186-db162f7ff7f7-cena.jpg

look at that pic that i upload and look at real life body dam it perfect so all he needs change is keep the neck same, the only thing is form eyes 30 -47 -10 -12 58 7 -68 Ears 39 -29 -46 37 Neck 8 63 15 Chest 45 55 28 -32 -48 S -3 21 3 W 49 16 A 22 Hands 8 3 1 it tops half and leave the bottom because i think if you look at you guys can see what i mean so please do this for me and ever one can see what i mean. I have the full set of the morph tell me i can send you all of it. Skin 4 is what i am using.

http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/john-cena-divorce-gi.jpg

http://www.john-cena-posters.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/John-Cena-Paining-Jericho.jpg

hay no problem pro hey you should see this caw and because i sayen it compare to the ingame if you dont know the gewy one sucks and hope this one dont because i look for real life caw and i can use anyone morph like xbox360 and ps3 well mash it up so that why and plus if you now what he use this morph and that it be perfect so please do this morph and see what you like because you might enjoy it and you could just see cena. So i say change that morph i give you real life photo of cena

No need to insult somebody elses CAW, Please use Capitols, Periods, and Commas in the correct places. It's really hard to read your, what-ever you typed. I think with a few touch ups on it's own it would be a great Cena, No need to combine other peoples morphs with this one. Just change the skin as NWOldskool suggested and work on the eyes.

The Big Bang Theory

Legend

• photo-20079.jpg
  • Members
  • 8.gif

• SEN (PS3): Jamey-1979

Posted 14 August 2012 - 10:03 PM

I think you worked a bit too much on Cena i think the cheeks need some alot of work..

Well here it is that you say need change on cheeks here the new morph so please use this for it -35 -100 -57 -99 well there you go and i will help with anything but i more the detale in caws i dont now how make so i take other people caw like xbox 360 and Ps3 and mash it up so that why and so.

The Big Bang Theory

Legend

• photo-20079.jpg
  • Members
  • 8.gif

• SEN (PS3): Jamey-1979

Posted 14 August 2012 - 10:03 PM

I think you worked a bit too much on Cena i think the cheeks need some alot of work..

Well here it is that you say need change on cheeks here the new morph so please use this for it -35 -100 -57 -99 well there you go and i will help with anything but i more the detale in caws i dont now how make so i take other people caw like xbox 360 and Ps3 and mash it up so that why and so.

Just one questions is English your second-language?

Archived