The Official No Surrender PPV Discussion Thread

Misatouki

On Sunday, September 9, TNA IMPACT WRESTLING and Direct Auto Insurance present "No Surrender" live on Pay-Per-View and online around the world atTNAOnDemand.com "No Surrender" will also feature the culmination of the annual "Bound For Glory Series" as one superstar will earn a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship!

TNA PPV events air on InDemand, DirecTV, Dish Network, TVN, Viewer's Choice and more - check your programming guide for availability! Attending the PPV event in Orlando? Get the VIP Treatment with our Ultimate Fan Xperience Package and get exclusive access! Visit ShopTNA.com for details! Tune into TNA IMPACT WRESTLING every Thursday LIVE at 8/7c on SpikeTV

Thanks to Robin Loxley and Oliver Jackson for "Be What You Want", the official theme song for No Surrender.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

| Match Card |

692mw1.jpg

Austin Aries Challenges An Aces & 8s Member

35lfcjb.jpg

Bound For Glory Series Semi-Finals Match

Bully Ray vs. "The Cowboy" James Storm

4j5amw.jpg

Samoa Joe vs. Jeff Hardy

4l29v7.jpg

Tag Team Championship Match

AJ Styles and Kurt Angle vs. The World Tag Team Champions of The World

10fc50h.jpg

Knockouts Championship Match

Tara vs. Miss Tessmacher

kczbph.jpg

Singles Match

Magnus vs. Rob Van Dam

160654.jpg

X Division Championship Match

Sonjay Dutt vs. Zema Ion

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't see Angle winning, which is a shame. He's only got one match left, and even if he were to win via submission, Bully Ray, Jeff Hardy, AJ Styles, and RVD would have to lose the rest of their matches for Kurt to even stay in the final four.

I just hope it isn't Samoa Joe or Bully Ray who win the Series. A Double had some great matches with these guys already, so I would like to see a new opponent face him. Besides, I'm sure with Magnus turning on him, Joe will probably have a match with him at BFG. As for Bully Ray, he'll probably be involved in a match with Aces & 8s at BFG (against or with, I don't know). I guess that would leave AJ Styles, RVD, and James Storm as the other options.

Dear god, I hope it's not Van Dam... him being apart of the main event title match, even if it is with Austin Aries, would be a nightmare. As for James Storm, I could see Bobby Roode returning at this PPV and costing Storm his match, which would set up their match at BFG, like Joe/Magnus. Which leaves us AJ Styles... and if I remember, TNA did hint at an eventual Styles/Aries match during that battle royal some months back, where the two had a brief stare-down.

I am surprised no matches have been announced yet. I am guessing the World Championship will become vacant next week due to Austin Aries receiving another injury by Aces & 8's that will take him out for a few weeks. it could possibly lead to a Battle Royal featuring former Champions that Roode will win setting up the originally planned Storm vs. Roode World title match at Bound For Glory.

I was doing the math with the BFG standings (which is odd cause I hate math, but anyway) it seems as though Storm and Joe are a lock for the Final 4. Its odd, cause Joe has a match against Hardy, but even if he loses-he's still in the Final Four. Its really between Hardy, RVD, Bully, and Styles. Hardy has to win or he's out. If he wins, AJ is out. As for Bully and RVD, whoever wins their match will be the last of the 4. Joe is essentially only fighting for the first place spot which gives him the right to choose his opponent at No Surrender. Should he lose, Storm gets the choice.

I am guessing Bully Ray will be the one not making it to the final 4 at No Surrender seeing as how he appears to be on his way out of the company after Bound For Glory. I'm still not sure who will be the World Heavyweight Champion though as there is no potential challenger going into the PPV unless Austin Aries is forced to vacate another title. My money is still on James Storm winning the BFG series though regardless of who the Champion is going into Bound For Glory.

MY PREDICTIONS

262nrko.jpg

Open Challenege Match

Austin Aries vs. Aces & 8's

2qlzc4o.jpg

Bound For Glory Series Semi-Final Match

Bully Ray vs. James Storm

34zxdmt.jpg

Bound For Glory Series Semi-Final Match

Samoa Joe vs. Jeff Hardy

2vtt741.jpg

Bound For Glory Series Finals Match

James Storm vs. Samoa Joe

TNA World Tag Team Championship Match

© Daniels & Kazarian vs. AJ Styles & Kurt Angle

346uywg.jpg

Singles Match

Magnus vs. Rob Van Dam

2vcztr7.jpg

TNA Knockouts Championship Match

© Miss Tessmacher vs. Tara

14dhloy.jpg

© Zema Ion vs. Sonjay Dutt

10s90gj.jpg

The semi-finals matches are scheduled to open the show, Joe/Hardy likely being the opener. As for predictions (red):

35lfcjb.jpg

Bully Ray vs. "The Cowboy" James Storm

4j5amw.jpg

Samoa Joe vs. Jeff Hardy

4l29v7.jpg

Tag Team Championship Match

AJ Styles and Kurt Angle vs. The World Tag Team Champions of The World

10fc50h.jpg

Knockouts Championship Match

Tara vs. Miss Tessmacher

kczbph.jpg

Singles Match

Magnus vs. Rob Van Dam

160654.jpg

Sonjay Dutt vs. Zema Ion

It probably will be the main event, if anything. A Double isn't defending his title, and it was never really implied that him and "The Armbreaker" were gonna have a match, just a fight. I feel like if my semi-finals matches predictions are right, they'll save Bully Ray getting revealed as being part of Aces & 8s for the end of the show.

Then again, they could come out during Hardy/Ray, save Aries/Armbreaker for last, and then reveal Bully Ray as part of Aces & 8s. Either way, I see him being revealed as part of the group tonight.

I see where you're coming from and you make good points but they have built the Aces & 8's thing up as the biggest story in TNA for months now and it needs to close the PPV. I think Bully Ray will be revealed as the leader as well but it wont happen until Bound For Glory. Hopefully he wins the BFG Series and then captures the title at Bound For Glory with the help of Aces & 8's.

I too think Bully Ray will be the leader of Aces and 8s. But maybe Joseph Parks at an outside shot? Abyss hasn't been on TV in months and it would be a way to bring him back.

Maybe Bully Ray will win the series? Might be part of his new contract, and him vs Aries at BFG certainly seems possible.

Archived