Big Pete and bobby de niero's Daniel Bryan No! No! No! UPDATE 8/14/12 Uploaded

bobby de niero

OneAndOnly is it still freezing for you when the entrances are about to come on after you pick the attire with the sleeves?

it is on my game so if it wrks right please let me know because im it still wrkin on getting it fixed i got to find somebody to wrk some magic and it will be up

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great work as usual guys! One thing tho, but mite be just the pic quality, but a few of his YES! Attire looks way to bright with the red? Also is there enuf room for Adidas Stripes?

Just downloaded this and gotta say, just a lil disappointed... The body morph is awesome but the attires seem rushed? Now I'm no PT expert and its a 100 times better then what I could ever do but yeah, just voicing my opinion... Still a great download and better then the in game version....

do u know how long it took me to pt all of these attires hours man ill admit the red on the jacket of the yes coat is the wrong color but matching color in pt to desieghn is very hard im gonna try somthin else but trust me i did not rush this the only reason i cn do the wrk quickley is because i am currently un employed so i have alot of time on my hands

Yeaaa not exactly. Now, instead of freezing the game just loads forever. Literally, forever, the match never starts.

Worked fine for me & bobby. How often does it do that?

Two consecutive times, just now.

I rebooted my Xbox and went back in the game, thinking it was just a one time deal. But it did it again.

Yeaaa not exactly. Now, instead of freezing the game just loads forever. Literally, forever, the match never starts.

Worked fine for me & bobby. How often does it do that?

Two consecutive times, just now.

I rebooted my Xbox and went back in the game, thinking it was just a one time deal. But it did it again.

did u re download it off the cc

because i had to get it off cc again and it wrks great

I downloaded the one that freezes this morning. Deleted and re-downloaded the fixed version that Staus uploaded, assuming thats the one. The other one froze on the loading screen, this one just continuously says loading with the red bar moving, which tells me it isn't frozen. But the match never starts.

My last post, I was trying to get a match to start with the Over The Limit attire, but after it was on the loading screen for 7 minutes, I just restarted my system.

I downloaded this from status this morning and tested it for you (forgot to mention it as i got my hunico stuff back) but it worked no problem for me..kicked slaters @ss in under 2 mins lol.

Good job on him btw...face especially, it would be interesting to see this merged with shatterthesky's :nod:

Okay, it worked after I overwrote him over the other D-Bry CAW that Bobby posted. Seems like my 50th CAW slot is just *censored*ed to oblivion.

Oh well.

Yeah, when i first bought the game one of the caw slots would just corrupt all the time, allso on the create areana it would do what you said and just keep loading forever, good to know it worked out for you :cool:

I'm in love with this caw! Its epic on soo many levels. Daniel Bryan came out with a No! jacket last night at summerslam, any plans to do an update and re-up him with it?

Glad you like it dude, well i was bored earlier today (and laughing at THQ's take on "current" bryan lol) and started to update my morphings and stuff, the one i have now IMO looks nicer than what i first did, so who knows, might have too update the lot :cool:

Archived