Big Pete and bobby de niero's Daniel Bryan No! No! No! UPDATE 8/14/12 Uploaded

bobby de niero

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excellent work here guys.

thank u man im glad u like it

this is uploaded to cc without sleeves or render if u get it now u cn keep the moveset and get it with a render & sleeves fixed and copy the moveset to the fixed one that will hopefully be up tomorrow if every thing goes well

Great work as usual guys! One thing tho, but mite be just the pic quality, but a few of his YES! Attire looks way to bright with the red? Also is there enuf room for Adidas Stripes?

Just downloaded this and gotta say, just a lil disappointed... The body morph is awesome but the attires seem rushed? Now I'm no PT expert and its a 100 times better then what I could ever do but yeah, just voicing my opinion... Still a great download and better then the in game version....

Just got the chance to download this myself. What exactly do you find wrong with the PT work, Frankie?

Great job as always guys, btw. You have the honor of being the only D-Bry CAW to overwrite Ruaidri's in my game throughout this year.

SWEET! SWEET! SWEET! :) hey frankiec i worked hard on the body glad you pointed that out, attires bobby are, well bad'ass :cool:

Just got the chance to download this myself. What exactly do you find wrong with the PT work, Frankie?

Great job as always guys, btw. You have the honor of being the only D-Bry CAW to overwrite Ruaidri's in my game throughout this year.

Thanks RIP Dunk :cool:

This is such a great Daniel Bryan. just afew nit picks though. For the no attire, in the re uploaded, think you could make the shirt skin tight and the pt's on the kickpads go all the way up? Thats how he wore them on tonight's raw. Also for the wrestlemania attire, the cirlce dragon design pt on the kickpads is just a tad higher up on one leg than the other. Sorry if I sound like im complaining, it really is the best Daniel Bryan caw ive ever seen and cant wait for the re upload!

This is such a great Daniel Bryan. just afew nit picks though. For the no attire, in the re uploaded, think you could make the shirt skin tight and the pt's on the kickpads go all the way up? Thats how he wore them on tonight's raw. Also for the wrestlemania attire, the cirlce dragon design pt on the kickpads is just a tad higher up on one leg than the other. Sorry if I sound like im complaining, it really is the best Daniel Bryan caw ive ever seen and cant wait for the re upload!

Sorry to disagree, but the skin tight shirt is kinda "too tight" in my opinion. I think the shirt he already has is fine.

Sorry to disagree, but the skin tight shirt is kinda "too tight" in my opinion. I think the shirt he already has is fine.

The "roddy piper" shirt is a little tighter around the biceps and dosen't look as baggy, BUT it breaks up ingame, lines on the shoulders and down the back wich THQ have got too fix for wwe13. Glad you like the caw guys. :cool:

Thats true, i just hope in the next game thq designs the untucked regular shirts better. The way they are now makes the wrestler wearing them seem way more fat, and they look terrible with the championships.

Agreed. The shape of the shirts are off in the waist area. They do make the CAW look fat.

Thats true, i just hope in the next game thq designs the untucked regular shirts better. The way they are now makes the wrestler wearing them seem way more fat, and they look terrible with the championships.

Agreed. The shape of the shirts are off in the waist area. They do make the CAW look fat.

Yes but thats the same for EVERY CAW that wears a tshirt hbk457 not just this, nothing caw makers can do about that because if you want to change the morphings to make the tshirt fit better, once he takes it off the caw would be disformed and look weird :cool:

Well bobbys sorting things, when he added the PTs to the sleeves now when you pick them attires that have the jackets the game freezes on entrance ingame i think, so he will be sorting that out, adding render and reupping :) soon hopefully. check first page bobby has added the pics with the sleeves done, and pointed out the freeze problem at the bottom :cool:

Archived