Big Pete and bobby de niero's Daniel Bryan No! No! No! UPDATE 8/14/12 Uploaded

bobby de niero

Awesome man, I'm looking forward to it! When I saw This years model of him i had a huge facepalm moment. The attire for him is alright but the face looks almost unchanged.

Yeah, i thought he would have a shaved head and scruffy beard, but no, looks like they used the 2011 DLC Bryan they did'nt use because of him being "fired" and put it in WWE13 with a diff attire lol :cool:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome man, I'm looking forward to it! When I saw This years model of him i had a huge facepalm moment. The attire for him is alright but the face looks almost unchanged.

Yeah, i thought he would have a shaved head and scruffy beard, but no, looks like they used the 2011 DLC Bryan they did'nt use because of him being "fired" and put it in WWE13 with a diff attire lol :cool:

i was thinking the same thing

• 3 weeks later...

In an earlier post he was talking about messing with the morphings and how he might have an update.

Angled Ref (i used for face features) ... dannyol.jpg Updated (accurate eye, nose, LIPS (too thin on my first attempt), cheeks morphings, reworked beard/ white tints drawn ingame by me from actual texture, changed skin to preffered d-bry choice with my new detailing) color distorts badly in my pics :(adey1.jpg I could PM the update too you hbk475 if bobby is too busy to rework the whole shabang :cool:

Whats to update? It's already done, what more can he do?

Allways room for improvement on any CAW by anyone, if you create you will know :cool:

Don't be modest pete. You deserve respect. Your db is the best, all bias aside.

I am not being modest, the update in comparason to the ref pic of actual bryan as i look at it on my screen is pretty solid, his bottom lip in real life is quite big and i think i got the eyes spot on by using template 11 with the over hang witch i think is the most accurate for his eyes, so it just goes to show what jumpers are saying the face was crap know about making an actual good caw. Im done with this who's best crap now... adios amigoes :cool:

It's going to take me a day or so to get the files in one place, but I'm doing a sort of update/tweak meld-up of the Bryans I have, using Pete's new face morph. I'll toss some pics up when I'm done and people can see if they like it.

My big addition would be that I made the no shirt PTs. The ironic thing is I made them to go with an attire he didn't wear the shirt with, because I'm crazy like that.

Really like this update Pete. I would suggest maybe lowering the Y axis alittle bit on the eyes. Just going from ur ref pic they look alittle bit top high. Love the new mustache area though.

Added: I blew ur pic up to the ref to get a close look. It looks like ur eye wrinkle/bag is where the eye should be.

Really like this update Pete. I would suggest maybe lowering the Y axis alittle bit on the eyes. Just going from ur ref pic they look alittle bit top high. Love the new mustache area though.

Added: I blew ur pic up to the ref to get a close look. It looks like ur eye wrinkle/bag is where the eye should be.

:cool:

Archived