Big Pete and bobby de niero's Daniel Bryan No! No! No! UPDATE 8/14/12 Uploaded

bobby de niero

This is by me and big pete Pete did the morph i did the pt's i think the attires i have planned are

No No No

Yes Yes Yes

Wrestlemania

ROH ive decided because im a huge fant wanted to give another preview

and im still planning on having the logos on the sleeves jus

Credit shatter the sky for dragon logos and flames on kick pads

Daniel Bryan Raw 8/6/12

16j312s.jpgdwvrxw.jpg

9ti989.jpg2yy8e2r.jpg

2wexdlw.jpg18lqw3.jpg16jrn8x.jpg

Yes yes yes attire

35077h5.jpgrjecf7.jpgdo1gld.jpg21nmvjs.jpg

new

23uam80.jpgsx0qxh.jpg

Wrestlemania

2ry4rx1.jpg2wp1q2t.jpg2cel115.jpg2e1srhx.jpg118pnvk.jpg

New

2mzik5t.jpg2a510qx.jpg

ROH

359l36f.jpg

OK ALL ATTIRES FIXED AND UPLOADED by Status, Tags caws.ws,

big pete and bobby de niero

Also thank you status for all the help

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So does every other DB caw then, the other two ingame 3D beards look crap when applied :cool:

Yes, every other DB caw does.. As I have suggested 2 the other creators as well :cool:

THQ need to include more realistic looking full 3D beards, the only other ones that are available are so "fake" looking its shocking lol one hangs off the jaw line like a santa beard and the other, well its just wrong :cool:

So does every other DB caw then, the other two ingame 3D beards look crap when applied :cool:

Yes, every other DB caw does.. As I have suggested 2 the other creators as well :cool:

THQ need to include more realistic looking full 3D beards, the only other ones that are available are so "fake" looking its shocking lol one hangs off the jaw line like a santa beard and the other, well its just wrong :cool:

Goatee #19 is actually fairly close 2 his current beard now.. It takes a minute 2 get acclimated too, but once you do, it isnt so bad fam... :cool:

Here's what I use.. I think it works pretty well...

Goatee #19 is actually fairly close 2 his current beard now.. It takes a minute 2 get acclimated too, but once you do, it isnt so bad fam... :cool:

Here's what I use.. I think it works pretty well...

im not sure ill have to check it out Bump huge update

Archived