Return to Silent Hill?

Mr. Carlton

• 2 months later...

Hmm, what should I say bout this. Visually, it was a great fitting for Silent Hill. The design of everything in the movie looked spectacular and the music for the movie also stayed loyal. I wouldn't mind buying the soundtrack for this movie. Was the plot good though? Well.. I'll say that the character depictions were good enough for the movie. I also really enjoyed the cameo from

Malcolm Mcdowell.

I really couldn't keep myself from saying "oh that's awesome" out loud. Did I like the movie? Overall, I'll say yes, but I did have problems with it. The biggest one being in the next spoiler.

Why the hell do we have Pyramid Head going all out into a samurai mode and having a well detailed fight going on as a main focus at the damn end of the movie!?

That really was the biggest thing that pisses me off about the movie. I'm sure there will be something else later on though that I'll notice annoyed me about it.

I have an anxiety disorder which affects how I feel in public. One of my fave support workers who has now left was gonna go see it with me. Her brother and another guy I know had gone to see it but the place was busy and anxiety in severe cases releases adrenaline into my body. Will see it eventually. I do like how they've based it on SH3.

Archived