New WWE 13 footage?

mrdanannan

I hate the eye rake where your opponent falls over...WTF?! When has anyone fell over from a eye rake

Loving the barricade smash, that looks cool but I have to laugh at the lack of reaction from the fans when there is a barricade break

No offence but Mysterio, Sin Cara an Cody Rhodes are smaller than The Miz :)

I hate the eye rake where your opponent falls over...WTF?! When has anyone fell over from a eye rake

Loving the barricade smash, that looks cool but I have to laugh at the lack of reaction from the fans when there is a barricade break

I thought the Barricade breakage would set the crowd off, but obvisiouly not!! Plus is the eye rake even used that much anymore?

Not Cody, there around the same size.

They should rename the eye rake to Ziggler Oversell 1.

LMAO XD

I always remove that eye rake from people's movesets except a few Legends!

I love the barricade breaking animation,How the characters sells it and I especially love it when Henry(who did the move)struggled a bit to get up while Big Show fell back down..Nice touch IMO!!

I love the barricade breaking animation,How the characters sells it and I especially love it when Henry(who did the move)struggled a bit to get up while Big Show fell back down..Nice touch IMO!!

I like how the crowd didn't give a damn about the barricade breaking. Its like the didn't even notice. :(

I like how the crowd didn't give a damn about the barricade breaking. Its like the didn't even notice. :(

Yea, that's a bit lame...but it's still quite a nice new feature, just a slight flaw

Archived