3 hours won't last.

.Taker 21

Am I the only one who thinks that RAW being 3 hours long will not last long? I think it was a really bad move by WWE; the last two weeks of RAW have been boring as hell and I don't expect them to get any more entertaining being 3 hours long. I am sick of seeing them reshow the things that happened earlier in the show over and over again. They should really put it back to two hours.

The problem is that there are ad breaks like every 10 minutes meaning we get less TV time than we had for the 2 hour episodes. I never wanted RAW to go to 3 hours to begin with because it kind of makes PPV not as special as they once were so I wouldn't complain if they did do away with the 3 hour RAW events and go back to 2 hours.

Am I the only one who thinks that RAW being 3 hours long will not last long? I think it was a really bad move by WWE; the last two weeks of RAW have been boring as hell and I don't expect them to get any more entertaining being 3 hours long. I am sick of seeing them reshow the things that happened earlier in the show over and over again. They should really put it back to two hours.

This week of Raw was pretty good and full of matches

I prefer DVRing Raw now, and then watching it so I can skip through most of it.

This spot on. I did it with the 2 hour Raw because I thought that was a pain to watch with all the commercials but the 3 hours oh god thats just a pain I tried watching it live and I said screw this its getting recorded anyways I'll watch it tomorrow. As of now I honestly don't care if they go 2 hours, 3 hours even 4 hours I won't be watching it live b/c I'll still be in school :lol: (I have Dish so it plays at 5 instead of 8)

Okay, just because YOU think the past two three-hour episodes of RAW have been "boring as hell" doesn't mean that everyone else feels the same way and thinks it won't last for long.

I don't remember ever saying that I think everyone feels the same way. I know that theres a lot of people that feel differently. Just in my opinion it would be smart for them to change back to two hours.

Yeah the show hasn't really been great to me since the move to 3 hours, I've found it to have too much filler and useless crap. I'm willing to consider that maybe it's since they've just started it, but I can't see myself watching all 3 hours for too much longer if it goes the way it has been. Probably will just watch recaps on Youtube if worse comes to worse.

There where like 500 ad breaks when I watched Raw, luckilly I recorded it. Got sick of having to get the remote to fast forward every few minutes though.

Even though I'm annoyed of the constant ads and recaps, I'll still give them a chance with the 3-hour ordeal because they just started out with it...Some of you may believe that all of the time should be spent building new talent and providing new feuds and matches instead of recaps and ads and if you do, I agree...However, IMO, I feel that it takes time for it to be pulled off before there's a median made for all audiences to enjoy...

The problem is that there are ad breaks like every 10 minutes meaning we get less TV time than we had for the 2 hour episodes. I never wanted RAW to go to 3 hours to begin with because it kind of makes PPV not as special as they once were so I wouldn't complain if they did do away with the 3 hour RAW events and go back to 2 hours.

One would think that you would see more promos and wrestling. But they fill in time showing the same replays over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and tout.

Pretty much this, & they always drive Cena, Punk, Show, Rio, Sheamus & Bryan crap into the ground. Some days I just do not want to see them on my TV, but I guess that is what NXT is for, watching the jobbers & stuff, basically all NXT/FCW stars are jobbers in WWE's eyes.

That's not actually true. RAW ran at about 1 hour 20-30 minutes when it was 2 hours and now it's 2 hours 10-15. There's more TV time without doubt.

I was kinda hoping that an extra hour was there to build the midcard as stars while being in the midcard. In the Golden and Attitude Era the midcard was filled with stars whether heel or face. So even if you weren't a top star like Cena, Orton or Punk you still have much time on the air to build your character that would get you just as loud of a pop as the main events without needing to be pushed in the main event and rather be someone who can stay in a prestigious lane of US and IC contenders. There is no prestige in those lanes currently. The focus is on the World Champions. Storylines should be built around the the US and IC divisions as well with this extra hour with very little recaps of the previous week.

Archived