What Are Your Plans For Universe 3.0

Domination.

I plan to have a jericho vs the wwe angle going where he has to prove he is the best in the world after losing to cm punk punk beigns to start the best in the world gimmick and them 2 have a match at wrestlemania which ends as a double countout they then start teaming as top heels destroying the tag team divison and having the whole year undefeated but on the first raw of 2014 punk taps out to the stf and jericho turns on him thus turning punk face they have a second match at mania this time including cena no dq which punk wins after making jericho tap out to the lion tamer the feud ends and the show closes jericho and punk shake hands and jericho annoucnes retirement from the wwe and that his rookie from the first season of nxt wade barrett will become the best in the world.....

Monday will be the RAW is WAR arena and Friday will be the current SmackDown arena, and I'm gonna have all the Attitude Era wrestlers on Monday and all the current stars on SmackDown, and after a few years in-game I'm gonna start up the WWE Draft, just to miz it up.

I hope we can have more than five champions on a show! And add a show any day of the week!! Monday will be Raw is War.. If the TNN stage is in it'll be that one! I really hope you have more "control" of your univerese. It'd be awesome. And to where you can set a default attire for the superstar. I was getting tired of choosing Cody without his mask everytime. And when he interferes in something he had the mask. Really annoyed me. I want to be able to control like everything. At least the important stuff! Haha. And I still can't figure out how to cash in the money in the bank on wwe'12 univerese. But back on topic. I'm going to have a Cody Rhodes/Dolph Ziggler fued. Also. I switch my CAW. Between heel and face. He always starts off face in a game. But I think I'm going to start him heel this year. And I always put him on RAW. But most of this year my guy has been heel and been on Smackdown. :)

I have diffrent profiles and will do random stuff in each universe since I book my wrestling universe on PC.

Some of the random universes:

-Mixed Roster with modern Raw arena and (hopefully) fist SmackDown arena, NXT, Superstars, Main Event and heat as normal shows (if we can add some shows

PPV:

*Royal Rumble

*No Way Out

*Wrestlemania

*Over the Limit

*King of the Ring

*SummerSlam

*Night of Champions

*Bragging Rights

*Money in the Bank

*TLC

For universe I'm hoping to continue where I leave WWE '12 with some new introductions like Y2J.

Mark Henry has just been fired from RAW and will dominate on Smackdown. Rikishi, Billy Gunn, Road Dogg, Xpac, Trish, Lita & Steph will all make appearances. Evan Bourne will get a push if he's in.

At the moment my 'Mania card ideas are:

MitB - Mark Henry wins

Trish vs Lita vs Eve vs Kaitlyn vs AJ

Tyson Kidd vs Santino - US Championship

Drew McIntyre vs Rikishi or Booker T - Intercontinental Championship - Henry cashes in MitB

The Uso's vs The Kings of Change (Hawkins & Reks) - WWE Tag Championships

Zig-Swag vs New Age Outlaws - World Tag Championships

Beth vs Natalya - Divas Championship

Christian vs Sheamus vs McGillicutty - WHC

Jericho vs Punk - WWE Championship

Obviously most of this is unlikely to happen but fingers crossed for the roster reveal to be kind to me :)

Not sure, but I know I will make Jericho ultimately the biggest antagonist of the era, perhaps with Punk following close behind. I want a Kliq + Corporation type stable to dominate and be challenged by rebel Punk as a tweener. I'll probably have big roles for many people this year.

My universe will be fantasy based, and I will have everyone available in it(with the exception of Attitude alts.)

Not really sure yet because we don't have the official roster yet. But what I'm planning to do is defiantly make a attitude era feel(obviously) but shake the roster up. Raw Is War will be my RAW arena, and I'll just have Smackdown the current as my smackdown(unless they come out with the old SD arena). But I'm planning to make like the attitude era just use all the superstars almost like the brand extension in 2002

I only put a lot of effort into the women's division.

I'll dethrone the reigning Diva's champion first with my no. 1 female CAW from France and then set up a unification match with whoever is the Women's champion (which they BETTER put in) and unify the belts again.

From there, I'll make more CAWs and bury every single diva in the game (minus Beth and Natalya if the game is fair to them) to the point where it is almost CAW dominant. I did it in 2011 with both titles for the ladies and I try hard to knock EVERYONE off 2012 (especially Eve who for some reason would NOT go down) with great success.....even though a good majority of them are faces. It's hard to get heels in there to mix things up.

Oh yeah and make the Women's championship the more significant championship for my division and hopefully vacate that Diva's championship. I hate that damn thing.

I'm not sure yet. Last year after the roster was revealed, I started planning my Universe on paper which is what I will be doing this year. I have a few plans already in my head for the superstars that are pretty much guaranteed to make it in.

I plan on having Tournaments on RAW & SmackDown for each brands World Title. I plan on having CM Punk automatically reaching the finals for the WWE Championship by attacking his opponent, Stone Cold backstage and during the finals Punk would be facing Shawn Michaels and the match would have no disqualifications. Austin would interfere and go to hit Punk with a chair but Punk would move out the way and Austin would hit HBK instead. Punk would then hit the GTS on Austin and then cover HBK for the win. This would result in a Triple Threat match at the next PPV and then Austin vs Punk at the next 2 PPV's with Austin winning and then feuding with The Rock.

(As you can tell, I normally play out scenes in my head while playing Universe Mode, which makes the game more fun for me)

I also plan on having Triple H bring back D-Generation X and all member will return to the WWE. Triple H would then ask HBK if he wanted to join the DX Reunion and he had a week to decide. The Next week HBK would turn down HHH's offer and DX would then attack HBK and make his life hell until the next PPV where HHH will face HBK in a Special Guest Refferee match. RAW GM (I Plan on having Shane McMahon GM if he is in) would announce that no current member of DX would be aloud to refferee the match but Triple H could decide who the refferee was. At the PPV, Mike Tyson would be announced as the Refferee for the match and he comes out with a DX T-Shirt on. He would clearly be on Triple H's side until the rest of DX come out and attack HBK. Tyson would then knock out all of DX. Triple H then distracted by Tyson would get hit with a Sweet Chin Music and lose the match. The next few weeks would have Mike Tyson and HBK team up against DX Members eventually leading to a HHH vs Mike Tyson match.

For SmackDown, I plan on having Brock Lesnar winning the tournament and feuding with John Cena and Randy Orton for a few months until losing the Title to Kane in a Hell In A Cell Match.

I also plan to have British Bulldog bring back the European Title on SmackDown (If he is in)

The start of my Universe will have RAW having a very big Attitude feel to it and SmackDown having a 2003 feel to it mixed with a little bit of Attitude.

Archived