I am unsure how i feel about wwe13 (w/o playing it)

djmann

i think i will like the game, because i love the game series. (i have never played wwe12 thought yet)

the reason i think i may not like the game is because i never ever use the legends in my games, but since they are like the main push for this game, i might like them and use them. i guess we will have to see...i mostly use the divas in my games LOL

i am sure the game will be awesome though still

Hmm, well if you think it's going to be awesome, doesn't that answer your own question?

no because i think it will be fine with the other stuff, but the wwe legends part probably won't interest me which is a big part of the game. that is what i mean anyways

Don't we have 4 versions of this thread topic?

C

R

Y

A

B

O

U

T

I

T

Hmm, well if you think it's going to be awesome, doesn't that answer your own question?

no because i think it will be fine with the other stuff, but the wwe legends part probably won't interest me which is a big part of the game. that is what i mean anyways

Don't play as the Legends then, problem solved!

you CLEARLY do not understand what the point of MY post was so just bug off and go away

ok ty :)

Don't play as the Legends then, problem solved!

you CLEARLY do not understand what the point of MY post was so just bug off and go away

ok ty :)

you CLEARLY do not understand what a forum is.

Archived