Foul Language & beer?

AC_untryBoy

Since 'Austin 3:16' & 'The Brahma Bull' is an no brainer of a story in this years game, do you think they might allow swearing & the mentioning of alcohol for this mode to keep it, as I'm sure Cory would quote it, 'real'?

I mean, you can't have a game based around a ruthless, grunge ridden era without including gritty & edgy dialogue from The Rock involving 'putang pie' & 'whipping those candy asses' or Austin drinking tons of beer.

I mean, even if Yukes&co must wimp out and stick a parental warning on this particular mode to work around the mistakes known as kids so the whole thing is dealt reasonably then so be it

Opinions?

I just want some legitimate dialogue for once. I mean, they must know in their heads that cussing the Kickapoo out of everything was a major part of the programing back then. I mean, I'm watching Fully Loaded 2000 at this exact moment and their has been words like 'pussie' used by The Rock, Undertaker has been been chasing Kurt claiming his going to "get his ass boyo" and etc.

I don't expect there to be foul word moles popping up every chance they get but at least enough to keep it real. It's a learning curve too for people who buy this game who might not be into wrestling and wanna try it. You want them to see what you grew up seeing and what it was actually like during those times, right?

Point be, I think even a little swearing & some beer is a needed essential for this to even be a game about the 'attitude era'

I honestly don't know why beer wouldn't be included. I mean if these kids parents are like omg how can they include drinking beer on a video game I don't want my kids to see this yet they have a beer in there hands at the same time they saying that. Most people drink now a days anyways. And as far as swearing goes parents can't really complain if there is words like ass, hell, etc. the things you learn at school are way worst than anything you can learn from a video game. When it comes to swearing in video games and movies it's funny how most parents over react to the words and think that their kids have never curse before heck in school they curse like no other and that's the truth. Cuz I know when I was younger I wouldn't cuss in front of my parents or fam but at school it was a whole different thing. You know how school is lol

parents today don't take the same responsibility. its quite sad. but oh well. the way I see it, its a teen rated game. some alcohol and minor suggestive language and behavior never hurt anybody. if they are gonna complain about their child playing a t rated game when they're 8, then their stupid. thats what ratings are for.

They said WWE is being a HUGE PUSSY about this topic and banning THQ from using such stuff. HOWEVER they also confirmed that they managed to negotiate certain things, and that we will have our lovely foul language! Just it will be a tad toned down from the extreme. So don't expect to hear sh#t, asshole, bullsh#t, etc. And if you do, some would be bleeped, which imo doesn't matter, as that basically means its inside the game only bleeped. But yes they said you can rank the game's language in between tv-14 and pg rating.

parents today don't take the same responsibility. its quite sad. but oh well. the way I see it, its a teen rated game. some alcohol and minor suggestive language and behavior never hurt anybody. if they are gonna complain about their child playing a t rated game when they're 8, then their stupid. thats what ratings are for.

I hate it when people say it has to be edited so no swearing because of the kids then they label it with a 16 rating FFS!

No beer would be epic failure considering Austin was on tv last year drinking it,

I hate it when people say it has to be edited so no swearing because of the kids then they label it with a 16 rating FFS!

yeah its ridiculous. if they don't want them to hear or see it, then don't let their 8 yr old play a teen or mature rated game. its all a bunch bullsh** anyway. they hear that stuff from their parents or at school. hell those damn kids say worse on cod and wwe 12 online.

Even if they made it a bit like a live tv program where sometimes the words are bleeped while other words like 'Bitch' & 'Ass' are spoken in full glory and the commentators 'apologise' or act in shock then I'd be happy. Even if they just write 'beer' on the cans then I'd be fine with that too.

It wont be the stuff we saw from the Attitude Era as we don't live with those rules anymore unfortnuately but they can surely come up with a way to make it sound and feel like the Attitude Era. However I do think the beer will still be in, the beer bath is one of the most memorable moments from the Era and was ranked 2nd on the Top 50 Incidents In WWE History DVD.

eventually whenever you want to watch old wwe pay per views, not only will the "wwf" be blurred, but so will beer, any possibly suggestive piece of catch phrase, whole women's bodies, And nearly every other word will be bleeped out because it offended three families in the state of arkansas lol

thats where we may be headin at this point.

I think they will still have beer and 'Hell Yeah'

I do think it will be PG'd the crap out of due to the age rating

Like the transaction from SvR11-WWE12 went from 'Holy Sh*t' to 'Holy Crap'

Blood gone online which In my opinion is ridiculous considering its based

on the most bloody era in wrestling History.

Damn you PG-TV

:annoy:

Archived