Battle Royal/Royal Rumble Idea

djmann

Over The Top Questionare  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this idea?

• I love it
    • It is stupid and pointless
    • It is a good idea, but it isn't a big deal to me

i think to make it more realistic, after we get eliminated we should be able to at least distract the others (or even if we just distract the person we got eliminated by) & if we have a finisher stored and get eliminated we could have like a moment where when we get evicted we could use the finisher and get someone thrown over the top rope and eliminate them.

the only issue is we wouldn't be able to be multiple people in the Royal Rumble (unless we did it quickly and then switched guys or something)

i don't think this was posted by anyone yet, but i didn't look search for it at all

It wouldn't be priority #1 for me, as I think the RR needs other fixes before that, but it would still be cool to get like a 15-20 window after you get eliminated to do something like that (only if the CPU can do the same thing though). And maybe not everytime you get eliminated. I'd like to "earn" that right...maybe something related to the amount of wrestlers you eliminated before that ? Or if one of your rivals is in the ring ?

Only problems I have is that it would get abused on online and prevent many users from having Royal Rumble matches and secondly if you have started first and made it to the end and get eliminated like that it seems kind of cheap unless we could defend the elimination by doing a button sequence with the opponent or something.

It sounds alright, but I just don't see a reason to need it. It would get abused a lot for online matches, and basically makes it to where somebody can get their buddies in the match, and have their "team" get eliminated on purpose just to help one of the players. So I'd say, nice idea, but don't need it IMO.

Archived