Your WWE Universe

Dazman™

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So if you have been reading my Universe a couple posts ago, I think, I had a write up where two masked men attacked Shane McMahon. Well forget about it and act like it never happened. I honestly never wanted to put it in there not really sure why I did. So act like it never happened. I don't think it's going to screw up my Universe as it was just a write up. Plus the two masked men thing has happened before so it's getting old. I hope I didn't ruin it for anyone : )

Now onto my Universe........I should have April Week 3 Smackdown up either later tonight or tomorrow. I am also thinking about a new posting format. When you read my next post let me know what you think of it.

Thanks as always for reading my Universe!!

Since this is a new topic again, I'll repost my last week of Universe in case you couldn't read it before.

RAW:

RAW opens with a recap of last week's RAW main event. Afterwards, the opening pyro goes off and Michael Cole welcomes everyone to Monday Night RAW.

- CM Punk's music hits and he makes his way to the ring. He grabs a mic and scans the crowd. "Last week, The Rock interfered in my business. He thinks just because we were in Miami he can do whatever he wants? Well he's wrong. Even though you're a movie star, Dwayne, there's still rules you have to follow and you broke them. That's why I'm calling you out. Now show yourself!" Punk said. After a few moments of silence, Rock's music plays and he appears on the titantron. "Hey, Punk. Did you forget what I said awhile back? At RAW 1000. I said that I'll compete for your title at the Royal Rumble. Did you think it'd just be you and Cena at the Rumble? No, no, no, no, no. At the Rumble it'll be a Triple Threat match. You... vs. Cena... vs. The Rock! If ya' smeeelll! What the Rock!.... Is cookin'." Rock's music plays as we see Punk furiously leave the ring. Then we head into a commercial break.

- We return to see Wade Barrett in Stephanie McMahon's office. "Last week, I beat Santino. I deserve a US Title match at the Royal Rumble." Wade demanded. "I know, Wade. And I'll consider it. If you can beat Santino's buddy, Vladimir Kozlov, next." Steph said. Wade just smiled and said, "I'll beat that big oaf, and then I'll win my US Title at the Rumble." Then Barrett stormed out of Steph's office.

Singles Match:

Wade Barrett vs. Vladimir Kozlov

WINNER - Wade Barrett

- After the match we go backstage to see John Cena being interviewed. "I'm sure you saw the interaction between CM Punk and The Rock earlier. Do you have any comments?" Josh Matthews asked. "Well. I must say I did forget about him having a title match at the Rumble. I was also surprised about him helping me last week, but I wasn't when he hit me with a Rock Bottom afterwards. It looks like Rock will be in the title match at the Rumble, but when all is said and done, I'll proudly be able to say, The Champ is Here!" We then go into a commercial break.

- We return to see the Tag Team Champions, Air Truth, backstage talking to each other. Then McIntyre and Mason Ryan interrupt them. "At the Rumble, you two better be ready to say goodbye to your titles, because at the Rumble they're coming to us." McIntyre said. Bourne and Truth just grinned. "How about you watch our match next and maybe you'll take that back." Bourne replied. Air Truth left.

Tag Team Match:

Jinder Mahal & Great Khali vs. Air Truth

WINNERS - Air Truth

- After the match, we go to a commercial break. We come back to see Daniel Bryan standing in the ring. "Last week on RAW, Stephanie McMahon made a terrible decision by putting me in a match against Jericho at the Rumble. I shouldn't have to earn a title match, and I shouldn't have to earn a rumble entry. I'm Daniel Bryan. I should be given those things anyways! YES! YES! YES! YE-" Daniel's cut off by Stephanie McMahon's music. Then she walks onto the stage. "Daniel, must you always complain? I'm not going to call off the match. As a matter of fact, I'll put you in another match. Tonight. It'll be a 6-Man Tag Team match. It'll be you... CM Punk... and Kane. Vs. John Cena... Chris Jericho... and since Rock isn't here I'll let them choose the third man." Steph leaves the stage. Daniel starts to shake his head. "No. No! NO! NO! NO!!" Bryan chanted as we head into another commercial break.

- We return to see Big Show in the ring. He calls out any three people to come down and challenge him.

One on Three Handicap Match:

Big Show vs. Kidd & Gabriel, and Santino

WINNER - Big Show

- After the match, Big Show does a double chokeslam to Tyson Kidd and Justin Gabriel. Once he finished those two he hit Santino with the WMD. Big Show then left as the crowd booed loudly.

6-Man Tag Team Match

Daniel Bryan, Kane, & CM Punk vs. John Cena, Chris Jericho, & ????

- After Jericho entered the ring everyone awaited who Cena and Jericho chose to team with. Then Kofi's music plays. Kofi is the mystery partner.

- As the match went on, D-Bryan went to tag in Punk, but before a tag was made, Punk stepped off the apron and shook his head. Punk walked up the ramp. Bryan was in shock. Then Cena, instead of getting Bryan, tagged in Jericho and chased Punk up the ramp where the two brawled into the back. This now appears to be a tag match. Jericho and Bryan fight more, but Bryan suddenly tags in Kane. As soon as Kane steps into the ring Jericho goes for a Codebreaker, but Kane reverses it. Kane then sets up for a chokeslam, but Jericho reverses that, and then quickly hits the Codebreaker for the win. Kofi & Jericho didn't have long to celebrate because quickly after the bell rang Bryan ran in and hit a roundhouse kick on Jericho. Kofi went in to help Jericho, but Kane caught him with a chokeslam. Kane then drug Kofi out of the ring and onto the stage and hit the Tombstone. Bryan watched and when he turned around he got nailed with the Codebreaker. Chris Jericho looked down on Bryan.

- A short commercial airs hyping The Rock's return next week on the last RAW before the Royal Rumble. RAW ends.

NXT:

Singles Match:

Ted DiBiase vs. Damien Sandow

WINNER - Damien Sandow

Tag Team Match:

The Major Broskis vs. Jinder Mahal & Great Khali

WINNERS - The Major Broskis

6-Man Tag Team Match:

David Otunga, Jack Swagger, & Michael McGillicutty vs. John Morrison, Sin Cara, & Ryback

WINNERS - Morrison, Sin Cara, & Ryback

SMACKDOWN:

- A recap of last week's Orton/Ziggler match is shown.

- Afterwards, SmackDown's opening pyro goes off and SmackDown officially begins.

- Dolph Ziggler heads to the ring. "I'm sure all of you are happy that Orton beat me last week. Well I'm not. Since he won he gets to be in the World Heavyweight Championship match at the Royal Rumble. What's not fair about all this is that he got two chances to challenge for the title. How's that fair? I'm almost certain if I lost the battle royal I would not been given a second chance. And why is th-" Ziggler gets cut off by Sheamus's music and Sheamus enters the ring. "Listen, fella'. How about you shut your mouth and stop complainin'. I'm the champion and I'm not worried one bit. So you need to just accept that you lost and calm down." Sheamus said. "You know what, Sheamus. I will calm down. Orton did win, and now it's a Triple Threat match. Maybe it's for the best..." Ziggler smiles and leaves the ring. Commercial break.

- We return to see the beginning of the next match.

Singles Match:

The Miz vs. Ted DiBiase

WINNER - The Miz

- After the match, The Miz grabs his Intercontinental Championship and looks at it. Then he makes the belt signal across his waist implying he'll soon be world champion again, and be a dual title holder.

- After the match Teddy Long makes an announcement. He announces a new match for the Royal Rumble. It's a tag team match between Mark Henry & Alberto Del Rio vs. Batista & Rey Mysterio. The winning team enters the Rumble match. Then he says the main event tonight will be Randy Orton vs. Sheamus. Commercial break.

- We return to see a recap of what happened on RAW between CM Punk and The Rock. Then another promo airs hyping The Rock's return on next week's RAW. Then we head into the next match.

Tag Team Match:

Christian and Sin Cara vs. Antonio Cesaro and Damien Sandow.

WINNERS - Christian and Sin Cara

- We head backstage to see Batista and Rey talking in their locker room. Then Mark Henry and Alberto Del Rio walk in. "What do you want?" Batista asked. Del Rio smiled. "Didn't you hear? You have a match next, Batista. Against me. And Rey, you little chihuahua. You have a match next week. Against Mark Henry." Del Rio said. Then they left.

Singles Match:

Alberto Del Rio vs. Batista

- As Batista was setting up for the Batista Bomb, Mark Henry jogged down the ramp. While Batista was distracted Del Rio locked in the Cross Armbreaker on Batista. Then Rey Mysterio ran down the ramp and hit Mark Henry from behind with a steel chair. Del Rio let go of the hold to stop Mysterio. He ran Rey off and slid back into the ring, but was me with a devastating Batista Bomb.

WINNER - Batista

- We get a promo hyping the Royal Rumble PPV. Afterwards the main event begins.

Singles Match:

Randy Orton vs. Sheamus

- Near the end of the match Randy went for an RKO, but Sheamus reversed it. Orton turned around only to get hit with a Brogue Kick. Sheamus decides he isn't done and goes to the corner to set up another Brogue Kick. He goes for it, but Orton ducks this one. Then he nails Sheamus with the RKO. He goes for the pin, but Ziggler emerges from the crowd and breaks it up. The bell rings and the match ends in a DQ. Ziggler begins to beat down on Orton and Sheamus. He hits the Zig Zag on both of them. He then grabs Sheamus's World Heavyweight Championship, and begins to celebrate as if he's won it. Ziggler stands on the stage and raises the belt above his head to close SmackDown.

Superstars

Match One:Jack (Winner) Vs. Husky Harris

Match Two: Lita & Matt Hardy (Winners) Vs. Maryse & David Otunga

Match Three: Raven (Winner) Vs. Jeff Hardy Vs. Damien Sandow: * Jeff Hardy does his entrance but gets attacked by Otunga.

Smackdown

Match One: Kane (Winner) Vs. Matt Hardy: *Alberto Del Rio & Wade Barret attack Kane.

Match Two: Backstage Brawl: Matt Hardy & Jeff Hardy Vs. David Otunga.

Match Three: Undertaker (Winner) Vs. Triple H

Match Four: Christian (Winner) Vs. William Regal

Raw

Match One: Kevin Nash & Brock Lesnar (Winners) Vs. Triple H & Cm Punk

Match Two: Rey M. Vs. Carlito Vs. Mason Ryan: Carlito won by pinning Rey.

Match Three: Backstage Brawl: New age outlaws Vs. Primo & Epico.

Match Four: Cage: Fatal Four way: John Cena Vs. Marque Vs. Big Show Vs. R-Truth: Big Show Wins.

Superstars

Match One: Husky Harris (Winner) Vs. Heath Slater: Jack Swagger interferes

Match Two: Raven (Winner) Vs. Justin Gabriel Vs. Evan Bourne: * The MIz attackes Raven after the match.

Match Three: 6 man tag: Kane, Goldust & Steve Austin Vs. Cody R., Alberto Del Rio & Daniel Bryan (Winners) Daniel makes Goldust tap.

Smackdown

Match One: Kane and Matt Hardy Vs. Alberto Del Rio & Wade Barret (Winners) Pinned Kane. *After the match, Del RIo and Barret attack both men with steel chairs.

Match Two: Undertaker (Winners) Vs. Mark Henry

Match Three: 6 man tag: Ted D., Sin Cara & Evan Bourne (Winners Vs. Dolph Ziggler, Chavo G & Heath Slater

Match Four: Backstage Brawl: New age outlaws Vs. Epico

Raw

Match One: Hardy Boyz (Winners) Vs. David Otunga & Micheal M.

Match Two: Eve Vs. Lita: Kelly interferes and costs Lita the match.

Match Three: Brock Lesnar & Damien Sandow Vs. CM Punk & Triple H: Ended in count-out.

Match Four: Extreme Rules: Raven Vs. The Miz: Antoni Cesaro attacks the Miz BEFORE the match up. And Raven assaults Miz with a chair AFTER the matchup.

Superstars

Match One: R-Truth & Kofi K. (Winners) Vs. Sin Cara & Rey M.

Match Two: Wade Barret Vs. Ez JacksonL Wade attacks Jackson from behind. Ended in count-out by Jackson. Wade Wins.

Match Three: Matt Hardy & Lita Vs. David Otunga & Maryse: Ended in DQ.

Smackdown

Match One: Kane & Ez Jackson (Winners) Vs. Alberto Del Rio & Wade Barret.

Match Two: Undertaker (Winner) Vs. Mark Henry: Drew M. attacks BOTH men before the match. Then he comes out for another assault on Henry but Undertaker goes for the save.

Match Three: Steve Austin Vs. William Regal (Winner) Daniel Bryan interferes.

Match Four: 6 man tag: DX Vs. Primo, Epico & Carlito: DX WON.

Fatal Four Way PPV

Match One: WHC: Kane © Vs. The Undertaker, Chrisitan & Mark Henry: The Undertaker wins!.

Match Two:US. Antoni C.© Vs. Mason Ryan: Antoni was able to defend his championship.

Match Three: Ladder: Steve Austin. Randy Orton, Wade Barrett, Ez Jackson: Shemus comes out during the match. Ez Jackson wins!.

Match Four: IC: Ted D © Vs. Alberto Del Rio: Ted retains.

Match Five: The Miz (Winner) Vs. Raven: William Regal attacks the Miz: Ended in DQ:

Match Six: Brock Lesnar Vs. Swagger, Big Show & R-Truth: Brock wins and retains his title.

Raw

Match One: Regal & Alberto Del Rio (Winners) Vs. Chavo G & The Miz

Match Two: R-Truth Vs Damien Sandow Vs. Alex Riley: Sandow pinned Riley for the victory

Match Three: Eve (Winner) Vs. Lita

Match Four: Ladder: New age outlaws Vs. Evan B. & Kofi K: R-Truth comes out through the crowd.

Superstars

Match One: Jack Swagger (Winner) Vs. Husky Harris

Match Two: Road-dog W/Billy Gunn (Winner) Vs. Primo W/Carlito: Roadog was close to losing when he quickly rolled Primo up for the surprise ending.: Epico comes out during the match. And the managers are shown arguing before being thrown out by the ref.

Match Three: Two Vs. One: Jeff Hardy Vs. David Otunga & Micheal M. (Winners) Otunga uses braceknuckles for the win.

Smackdown

Match One:Last Man Standing: Goldust (Winner) Vs. Cody R.

Match Two: The Undertaker Vs. Drew M. (Winner): Ended in count-out. Drew sneak-attacks The Undertaker where he was waiting underneath the ring.

Match Three: Backstage Brawl: Jeff Hardy Vs. David Otunga & Micheal M (Winners)

Match Four: Christian Vs. Smash: Christian wins

Raw

Match One: Dolph Ziggler & Drew M. Vs. Evan B. & Kofi K.: Drew & Dolph win.

Match Two: Marque Vs. Mason Ryan: Ended in Draw.

Match Three: Eve (Winner) Vs. Lita

Match Four: # 1 Contender: Cm Punk Vs. Kevin Nash Vs. The Miz Vs. Big Show (Winner)

May: Week 2 (2 weeks until Over the Limit)

RAW.png

From Columbus, OH

-RAW opens with Brock Lesnar who comes out to address his actions from last week targeting Randy Orton during the main event. Lesnar says when he re-signed with WWE in April his goal was to make an impact like he did when he arrived in 2002. He says what he did to Randy Orton last week was nothing personal, just strictly business. He says that he destroyed The Undertaker at Extreme Rules and now he's asking he be granted the first WWE Championship shot against whoever walks out with the WWE Championship after Over the Limit. Triple H interrupts, he says that Brock Lesnar is no one to come out and decide when he gets title shots. He says that Lesnar did beat Undertaker at Extreme Rules but it was only because he had help from a masked man. Triple H says he wants to cut to the chase and says that he thinks Lesnar had something to do with the masked man attacking Undertaker. Lesnar says he doesn't know what Triple H is talking about and that he didn't bring any masked man with him to help him beat Undertaker. He says he will get his WWE title shot and that there was no one who could stand in his way. Triple H gets in his face then Orton's music hit! Randy Orton came down to the ring, he says that Lesnar did make a point last week but what he's about to do isn't personal, just strictly business. Orton drops the mic then tackles Lesnar and they start trading blows! Triple H calls security as they hit the ring to break them up. Lesnar leaves the ring as Orton says that if Lesnar wants a WWE title match he'll get it over his dead body and says he's challenging Lesnar to a match at Over the Limit! Orton's music hit as Lesnar just looked on not giving an answer.

Match #1

Singles Match

Daniel Bryan defeated John Morrison

-We get an announcement for next month's PPV....Insurrextion makes it's return for the first time in nearly a decade which will take place from the UK.

-Wade Barrett is interviewed, he says that when he wins the WWE Championship in 2 weeks at Over the Limit he will return to the UK at the Insurrextion PPV a conquering hero. He says however tonight he gets a chance to knock off the WWE Champion John Cena.

Match #2

Singles Match

Chris Jericho (now a babyface once again) defeated WWE Tag Team Champion Mercer with the Walls of Jericho.

-Josh Matthews tries to get a word with Brock Lesnar who is livid and says he'll knock Josh's head off. Lesnar says that Randy Orton made the biggest mistake of his life.

Match #3

Singles Match

Sin Cara defeated Drew McIntyre with a C-4 from the top turnbuckle

-Michael Cole announces that Triple H has announced the main event for next week's RAW it will be John Cena & John Morrison vs. Wade Barrett & Daniel Bryan.

Main Event

Non-Title Match

WWE Champion John Cena defeated Wade Barrett with an Attitude Adjustment

-After the match, Daniel Bryan attacked John Cena as Barrett joined in on double teaming Cena until John Morrison made the save! Morrison and Cena cleared the ring as they taunted their opponents for next week.

-We go to the parking lot, Josh Matthews tries to get a word with Randy Orton regarding his challenge to Lesnar. Orton says he's going to give Lesnar until next...then is cut off as Lesnar comes from behind with a steel pipe. Lesnar picks up Orton then slams him face first on the hood of a car. Lesnar looks down at Orton then says "I'll see you at Over the Limit!" Lesnar looks down smiling at a laid out Orton then walks off to close RAW.

NXT2.png

From Baltimore, MD

Updated NXT Rankings for May: Week 2

1. Damien Sandow

2. Hunico

3. Antonio Cesaro

4. Jinder Mahal

5. Tyson Kidd

6. Tyler Black

7. Primo

8. Epico

9. Alex Riley

10. Michael McGillicutty

Match #1

Singles Match

Hunico (w/Camacho) defeated Evan Bourne

-Bourne had the win with a rollup but Camacho distracted the ref allowing Hunico to reverse the rollup on Bourne holding the tights to get the win.

Match #2

Tag Team Match

Jinder Mahal & Tyson Kidd defeated Primo & Epico

-Mahal pinned Primo after a Full Nelson Slam. After the match, Johnny Curtis & Derrick Bateman made their returns and assaulted Primo & Epico turning Curtis & Bateman heel.

Main Event

Singles Match

Alex Riley defeated Michael McGillicutty with a TKO

-After the match, Riley helped McGillicutty up who retaliated with a low blow to Riley and left the ring celebrating to close NXT.

SmackDown2.png

From Cinncinati, OH

-Teddy Long opens SmackDown, he announces that at Over the Limit Brandon will defend the World Heavyweight Championship against The Big Show. He then brings us to tonight's main event a Tag Team match as Big Show & The Miz will team up to take on Brandon and a partner of his choosing. CM Punk comes out to a huge ovation, he says that he would love to team with Brandon tonight but there's something he wants to get off his chest and that's Sheamus. Punk says that if Sheamus has a problem with him to come out and face him like a man. Sheamus is out next with a smile on his face after delivering a Brogue Kick to Punk last week. Sheamus says that Punk is out of his mind and that he would love to come down and kick Punk's head off again. Sheamus says that Punk remembers last summer when he put Punk on the shelf, Sheamus says he is going to be nice and not send Punk out on a stretcher tonight but instead he's going to wait until Over the Limit when he will face CM Punk one on one. Sheamus says if Punk want's to fight so bad he's got a suitable opponent for him. He brings out Cody Rhodes as we have our opening match.

Match #1

Singles Match

CM Punk defeated Cody Rhodes with the Anaconda Vise

-After the match, Sheamus came down to the ring and went for another Brogue Kick but Punk dodged it as Sheamus left the ring through the ropes. CM Punk ends up chasing Sheamus through the crowd.

-The announcement for next month's return of the Insurrextion PPV from the UK is made again.

Match #2

Non-Title Match

United States Champion Brodus Clay defeated Derrick Bateman with a Running Body Splash

-World Heavyweight Champion Brandon is interviewed, he says last week Big Show got the best of him. He says that he has beaten Big Show before and at Over the Limit it will be no different. Brandon says he doesn't know about this ShowMiz reunion tonight but he does have a little trick up his sleeve.

Match #3

Divas Championship #1 contender's Battle Royal

Kaitlyn won a Battle Royal to earn a shot at the Divas Championship at Over the Limit

-We get one more Bray Wyatt vignette, Bray Wyatt will make his debut next week on SmackDown!

-Big Show and The Miz are out for the main event, Brandon is out next he says he wouldn't mind going to the ring and beating the piss out of ShowMiz by himself. The Miz laughs and says he knew Brandon couldn't find himself a partner. Brandon smiles and says that Miz is wrong, his partner is here and he says they aren't the best of friends but they both don't like Big Show or The Miz. Brandon introduces his partner...the World's Strongest Man...Mark Henry!

Main Event

Tag Team Match

World Heavyweight Champion Brandon & Mark Henry defeated Big Show & The Miz

-Brandon pinned Big Show with a 450 Splash. After the match, Brandon and Mark Henry celebrated and looked on as Big Show and Miz looked from the ramp livid. Mark Henry pats Brandon on the shoulder and leaves. Brandon held up the World Heavyweight Championship as Big Show looked on to close SmackDown.

Current Card for Over the Limit

Fatal 4 Way Match for the WWE Championship

John Cena © vs. John Morrison vs. Wade Barrett vs. Daniel Bryan

World Heavyweight Championship Match

Brandon © vs. Big Show

Singles Match

Brock Lesnar vs. Randy Orton

Singles Match

CM Punk vs. Sheamus

Divas Championship Match

Layla © vs. Kaitlyn

April Week 3 (9 days until Extreme Rules)

newSD1logo.gif

The opening pyro starts and Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler welcome everyone to Friday Night SmackDown. They remind us that Extreme Rules is just 9 days away and highlight the World Heavyweight Championship match between Rey Mysterio, Sheamus, and Eddie Guerrero with the events between Rey and Eddie being shown. They announce that tonight World Heavyweight Champion Rey Mysterio will face Chavo Guerrero in a non-title match tonight and in the main event Eddie Guerrero will face Sheamus!!

HERE COMES THE MONEY!! General Manager Shane McMahon’s music hits and he is making his way to the ring! He grabs a mic and begins by addressing his father Vince. He says that he doesn’t blame his father for not accepting my challenge to a match at Money in the Bank. He doesn’t want the match because he knows he will lose and because he is scared. He says the old man doesn’t want to go through the humility of losing to his own son and turning the company over to me. Just as he finishes Mr. McMahon’s music hits!! Is Vince here tonight? He doesn’t come out but he is on the Titantron. Vince says to Shane how dare you disrespect me like that, I am your own father. He asks Shane why he is trying to tear our family apart by challenging me to a match. Shane stops him and says since we’re talking about tearing things apart…you are tearing this company apart by the existence of the N.W.O. Vince says the N.W.O. is the company right now and kept us from going out of business. Shane says you got to be kidding me. The only reason you brought back the N.W.O. is for your own good and selfishness. Vince says you better watch your mouth son before you get hurt. Shane says he’s not scared of you or the rest of the N.W.O. and you talk big when you are behind the Titantron. Just as he finishes…..Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger attack Shane from behind!! Shane is laying in the middle of the ring as Ziggler and Swagger stand tall over him and then exit the ring. Shane finally recovers and stares at Ziggler and Swagger and Vince says I’d like to introduce the two newest members of the N.W.O…….Dolph Ziggler and Jack Swagger!!! The crowd is in shock as SmackDown goes to commercial.

Back from commercial……….

Match #1

Drew McIntyre vs. Daniel Bryan

Winner: Daniel Bryan

Shane is shown in his office recovering from his attack when Randy Orton walks in. He tells Shane he wants a match with Wade Barrett right now. Shane says he can’t do that but he will do this. Tonight Randy you will face one half of the tag team champions…Michael McGillicutty!! Orton smiles and says that works me as he leaves for his match which is next.

Match #2

Michael McGillicutty w/ Wade Barrett vs. Randy Orton

Winner: Michael McGillicutty

Barrett distracted Orton allowing McGillicutty to hit the McGillicutter and pick up the win.

Michael Cole reviews the rest of the Extreme Rules card and announces that after what just happened in the last match, next week on SmackDown Michael McGillicutty and Husky Harris will face Randy Orton and an opponent of his choice in a non-title tag team match!!

Match #3

Non-Title

Chavo Guerrero w/ Eddie Guerrero vs. Rey Mysterio

Winner: Chavo

At the end of the match, Rey hit his comeback and was ready for the 619 but Chavo was distracting the ref which allowed Eddie to drop Rey face first on the top rope and Chavo hit the Gory Bomb and covered Rey to pick up the win. After the match, Rey was furious again and tore apart the announce table and then nailed Michael Cole with a right hand!

Rey is shown walking towards the parking lot and Josh Matthews tries to stop him for an interview. Rey stops and looks furious and goes to hit Matthews but stops himself. Rey then gets in his car and leaves.

Main Event

Eddie Guerrero vs. Sheamus

Winner: Sheamus

Before the match could get started, Mysterio came to the ring and took both Sheamus and Eddie out leaving them in the middle of the ring. The match was officially underway and both men came to their feet. In the end, Sheamus was able to hit the Brogue Kick and covered Eddie for the win.

Sheamus stood tall as SmackDown came to an end. Will Sheamus be the next World Heavyweight Champion? And Mysterio is obviously mentally frustrated. How will he be mentally next week on SmackDown and at Extreme Rules?

extremerules.jpg

Intercontinental Championship

R-Truth vs. Kofi Kingston ©

United States Championship

Fatal 4 Way Elimination Match

Drew McIntyre vs. John Morrison vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Mark Henry ©

Singles Match

Kane vs. Kevin Nash

Steel Cage Match

Mick Foley vs. Mr. McMahon

*If Foley loses he is fired

WWE Championship

John Cena vs. Batista ©

World Heavyweight Championship

Triple Threat Match

Eddie Guerrero vs. Sheamus vs. Rey Mysterio ©

ngvhpg.jpg

29m6mfd.jpg

- We get the opening promo and are welcomed to the Hell In A Cell PPV by Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler.

WWE Tag Team Championship Match

© John Morrison & R-Truth vs. Justin Gabriel & Tyson Kidd

- We start how we left off on SmackDown, with Kidd and Truth. Truth with a quick takedown and tag to Morrison. Morrison with a headlock takedown and locks on an armbar but Kidd fought out. Kidd hits a big kick on Morrison and here comes Gabriel who sweep kicks Morrison. Morrison returns the favour and sweep kicks Gabriel. Morrison went for a Flying Chuck Kick but Kidd threw him off the rope allowing the challengers to take advantage. Kidd tags back in and works the knee of Morrison. They make frequent tags until Kidd misses a top rope leg drop giving Morrison the chance to hot tag Truth who takes them both out. Truth with a Lie Detector on Kidd who managed to kick out. Gabriel caught Truth with a kick in the head and Morrison took him out. Morrison misses a Shooting Star Press to Gabriel on the floor. Truth misses a kick but comes back and hits an Enziguri. Truth tags Morrison but he runs into a kick from Kidd. Tyson makes the tag to Gabriel who misses the 450 Splash allowing Morrison to hit a quick Starship Pain on him. Cover on Gabriel and Morrison gets the pinfall.

Winners and Still WWE Tag Team Champions: John Morrison & R-Truth

- Cody Rhodes is in the back with the Money In The Bank briefcase and is interviewed by Matt Striker. He asks if he will really cash in tonight until a Security guy comes in and informs him that his father Dusty Rhodes has had a major accident and Rhodes needs to head back to help him now. Rhodes rushes out of the arena as quickly as possible and we get a highlight package for the WWE Championship Hell In A Cell Match.

Hell In A Cell Match For The WWE Championship

© Triple H vs. Daniel Bryan

- Bryan took the fight to Triple H from the opening bell with a series of strikes. Bryan throws Triple H into the tunbuckle. Bryan threw Triple H out of the ring and back forst into the Cell wall. Bryan tried a Suicide Dive but missed and hit the Cell wall face first and he is already busted open. Triple H takes advantage with some punches to the face and brings Bryan back in the ring and a chair with him. Triple H hits Bryan with a DDT on a Chair but he kicked out. Triple H set Bryan up on the top rope and hit him with a superlex on to the chair for another nearfall. Triple H hits a backbreaker and brings in the steps. Bryan kicks them back into his face and the momentum starts to shift. Triple H runs into a roundhouse kick from Bryan and kicks out of a German Suplex. Bryan locked on a leg lock but Triple H escaped and took Bryan out with a clothesline. Triple H hit Bryan with a spinebuster on the chair and sets up for the Pedigree. Bryan countered the Pedigree with a back body drop and hits his kick series. Bryan locks in the "YES!" Lock but Triple H made the rope. Bryan repeatedly uses the steel chair on Triple H's knee and hits him in the head with the steps for a long two count. Bryan set Triple H up on the top rope but he fought out with a kick to the head. Triple H went for a Double Axe Handle but Bryan got the chair up first as a weapon. Bryan threw Triple H outside the ring again and grates his head against the Cell and now both are busted open. Bryan throws Triple H into the Cell a couple of times and locks him in the "YES!" Lock again. Triple H taps out but you can only win this match in the ring. Bryan tries to get him up but Triple H hits Bryan with a Low Blow. Triple H suplex's Bryan into the Cell and throws him into the ring and pulls out a Sledge Hammer. Triple H hit the Pedigree but somehow Bryan kicked out. Triple H then grabbed the Sledge Hammer and used it to the head of Daniel Bryan which put him away and Triple H is still the WWE Champion.

Winner and Still WWE Champion: Triple H

- Triple H celebrates with the WWE Championship after a brutal Hell In A Cell Match.

- We head out of the arena with Cody Rhodes driving back to his father's household until Cody has a car pull up in front of him. Cody gets out and attempts to pull out the driver with anger until he realised it turned out to be none other than Dusty Rhodes. Cody asks him if he's alright and what happened. Dusty said he was fine, never better and has no clue what Cody is on about. Cody is fuming that someone has set him up to prevent him from cashing in and vows to get revenge.

Tag Team Match

The Miz & Alberto Del Rio vs. CM Punk & John Cena

- We start with CM Punk and The Miz. Punk throws Miz into the corner and connects with several big kicks to Miz. He follows with a snapmare and kick to the back. Cena tags himself in and Miz tags in Del Rio. Cena drops Del Rio right away and takes him down with a headlock. Del Rio counters a right hand and hits an Enziguri to the head. Del Rio hits his jumping knee to arm and a makes the tag to Miz who continues the offence, he hits his turnbuckle clothesline but Punk is able to grab him after the move allowing Cena to recover. Cena and Punk with a double suplex and Cena with a bulldog to Miz and then applies a gutwrench powerbomb but Del Rio breaks up the pin. A tag is made to Punk and both hit a Double DDT on Miz. Punk with an armbar but Miz fights off Punk getting in some kicks and Del Rio gets the tag. Del Rio with a headlock. Punk with a back suplex on Del Rio and hits the Pumphandle Slam. Punk went for the moonsault but Miz threw him off the top rope both Miz and Cena get tags and Cena uses the comeback on Miz and follows with the Five Knuckle Shuffle. Cena sets up the A.A but Del Rio runs in with another Enziguri and locks on the armabar but Punk breaks it up and throws Del Rio to the outside. Punk takes out Del Rio with a suicide dive and goes to take out Miz with a springboard dive but here come WCW. Punk takes Booker, Anderson and Steamboat out with a crossbody to the floor. In the ring Cena hits the A.A on The Miz but Eddie pulls the ref out and then heads into the ring only to also get hit with an A.A. Miz tried the Skull Crushing Finale but Cena countered and has the STF on. Miz taps but the ref is down outside the ring. WCW start to get back up so Cena releases the hold and starts to fight them off to the back. Punk is left alone and sets Miz up for the GTS but Del Rio hits him in the back with a chair. Miz with the Skull Crushing Finale and Del Rio sends the ref back in the ring. Miz covers Punk for the win. Michael Cole reminds everyone that WCW can't do that in the next match though.

Winners: The Miz & Alberto Del Rio

- We get a video package of the history of WCW for our next match.

Singles Match (The Winner Will Become The Leader Of WCW But WCW Are Banned From Ringside)

Kevin Nash vs. Randy Savage

- Quick lock up and Nash gets a quick takedown and Nash starts to work on the arm of Savage. He comes back with an atomic drop and dropkick sending Nash to the outside. Savage with a dive of the top rope to the floor and brings Nash back into the ring. Nash catches Savage coming into the ring with a Big Boot and Nash mounts Savage wtih some big right hands. Savage fights back with big shots to Nash and throws him into the corner. Savage went for a running clothesline but Nash countered and powered him out of the corner. Nash with a big backbreaker for a nearfall Cena. Nash starts working over Savage in the corner with a series of elbows in the turnbuckle. Savage fires back with a few right hands but misses a splash in the corner and Nash executes a big reverse neckbreaker. Nash ran into a drop toe hold and Savage is now in control. Nash gets hit with a snapmare and DDT for a two count. Savage goes to the top rope and hits Nash with a top rope crossbody and then a Double Axe Handle for a long two count. Savage ran into a Big Boot and the momentum changes again. Nash is now up on the top rope and attempts a diving elbow but Savage rolls away. Savage goes up to the top rope now and misses the Elbow Drop. Nash picks up Savage and drops him with a Jackknife Powerbomb. Nash covers Savage...1...2...Savage kicks out and Nash can't believe it. Nash wet for another but Savage countered into an arm drap and hits Nash with his scoop slam. Savage went for the Savage Elbow Drop off the top and looked like he would put things away until Nash grabbed the ref. Cody Rhodes came from out of nowhere and hit Savage with the MITB briefcase which knocked him off the top rope allowing Nash to make the cover and get the win. Nash is still the leader of WCW. So did Cody think it was Savage who made up the Dusty Rhodes lie or why is he helping Kevin Nash? and what does the future hold of WCW hold now?

Winner and Still The Leader Of WCW: Kevin Nash

- Sheamus is interviewed by Eve backstage and says it has been a shocking night so far but informs us that Triple H wont be the only Champion to retain his title inside Hell In A Cell. He says Batista may have been added but it wont make a difference to the end result tonight. Sheamus vows victory.

Women's Championship Match

© Layla vs. Michelle McCool

- Michelle with a cheap shot early on but Layla fights back with some big right hands. Michelle turns things around and throws Layla to the outside and throws her into the barricade. Michelle tosses Layla back in the ring and gets a nearfall. Layla comes back with a spin kick and kick to the back combo. Michelle recovers and catches Layla with a quick kick to the head for another two count. Michelle misses an attack in the turnbuckle and Layla takes her out with a DDT. McCool tries to roll outside the ring but Layla pulls her back in. Layla misses a roundhouse kick and Michelle sets up for the Faith Breaker. Layla was able to counter and hit the Lay-Out for the victory.

Winner and Still Women's Champion: Layla

- We get a promo advertising Bragging Rights next month and the Hell In A Cell starts to lower for the second time tonight for the main event.

Triple Threat Hell In A Cell Match For The World Heavyweight Championship

© Sheamus vs. Randy Orton vs. Batista

- Lots of big right hand exchanges from all three early on. Orton with a quick kick to the chest of Batista and takes Sheamus out with a dropkick. Batista fights back pushing Orton into the corner. and a big clothesline that sends Orton down. Sheamus got on the apron but Batista clotheslined him into the Cell. Batista turned his attention back to Orton in the ring and hit an Oklahoma Slam for a nearfall. Batista went for another one but countered into a DDT. Orton hits the Angle Slam thing and makes the cover but Sheamus pulls him out of the ring and throws him into the Cell. Sheamus works on Batista in the ring with several big moves but can't put him away. Sheamus sets up for the Brogue Kick but Batista counters into a side slam only for Orton to break up the fall. Orton hits the rope hung DDT on Batista and sets up the RKO but Sheamus drags Orton out of the ring and they start brawling using the Cell as a weapon. Batista joins in and throws Sheamus into the steps and then Powerboms him through the wall. Orton is sent into the ring and is hit with a Spinebuster. Batista sets up the Batista Bomb but Orton counters and sets up the RKO. Batista powers out of the RKO and hits the Batista Bomb. He covers him but it's enough time for Sheamus to pull him out of the ring and hit Batista with the Brogue Kick. Sheamus runs into a Powerslam by Orton and Orton sets up the Punt to the skull but Batista recovers and hits him with a chair. Batista sends Sheamus into the Cell wall and brawls with him outside the Cell. Sheamus and Batista start climbing the Cell and it's not long before Orton joins them on top. They all brawl repeatedly for about a minute until Sheamus sends Batista through the roof with a Fall Away Slam leaving Sheamus and Orton on the top. Orton hits an RKO but knows he can't get the win up there. He tries to climb down and pin Batista but Sheamus knocks him off and Orton falls through the announce table. Batista drags Orton into the ring and picks him up for a Batista Bomb but Orton with the RKO out of nowhere on Batista and pins him to become the new World Heavyweight Champion. Sheamus is still stuck on top of the Cell watching on and can't believe it.

Winner and New World Heavyweight Champion: Randy Orton

@Dazman

Great PPV. I thought Sheamus was going to retain. And it sucks Cody didn't get to cash-in. Overall great.

Thanks man. Trust me you've not seen the last of Cody Rhodes in the WWE Championship picture, especially when you find out who set him up, all I'll say is that it's not who you think it is.

April Week 4 (Extreme Rules this Sunday)

newRAWlogo.jpg

The opening pyro starts and Michael Cole and The King welcome everyone to Monday Night RAW! They remind us that in 6 days the WWE goes extreme with the Extreme Rules PPV!! They highlight the match between Mick Foley and Mr. McMahon and talk about that if Mick loses, he is fired. Speaking of Mick Foley, his music hits and he is out first to kick off RAW!! He says that in 6 days is Extreme Rules and he has to fight Vince inside a steel cage with his job on the line. He says he is ok with that and reminds Vince that he has been through worse in his career with the Hell in a Cell matches he had with the Undertaker and his time as Cactus Jack who had been through hell and back. So he says he is ready for a steel cage. Now on to tonight……before he can finish Mr. McMahon makes his way to the ramp. Vince asks Foley if he is sure he is ready. He says that he is sick and tired of Foley and that he’s going to end it once and for all at Extreme Rules and he’s going to say….before he can finish Kevin Nash and Booker T attack Foley from behind and leave him lying in the middle of the ring. McMahon enters the ring and finishes what he said earlier. Mick, at Extreme Rules I’m going to say those two words…..YOU’RE FIRED!!! But wait……John Cena’s music hits and he is rushing to the ring. McMahon exits quickly along with Batista. Cena clears the ring of Nash and Booker and then he grabs a mic and looks right at the N.W.O. He says this Sunday at Extreme Rules we are going to end this. Mick is going to beat Vince and I am going to beat Batista and finally the WWE Championship will be back where it belongs and I will say those favorite words….THE CHAMP IS HERE!!! Cena helps Foley up and the two stare down the N.W.O. as RAW goes to commercial.

Back from commercial………..

Match #1

6-man Tag Team Match

Varsity Club (Rhodes, DiBiase, Alex Riley) vs. CM Punk, Christian, and Brodus Clay

Winners: Punk, Christian, and Clay

The Varsity Club is backstage and Rhodes is angry at their defeat and they start yelling at each other. Rhodes says we should have won that match and then walks out.

Mick Foley is in the medical room getting cleared by doctors when Eve walks in to check on him. Foley says he is fine and says since I am still the General Manager I am making matches right now for tonight. The winners of these matches will get to add a stipulation to their respective match this Sunday at Extreme Rules. R-Truth is going to face Kofi Kingston tonight in a non-title match!! And in the main event, John Cena and Kane are going to face Kevin Nash and Batista……in a Tornado Tag Team match!! As far as right now goes Eve, to show how ready I am for the steel cage match, you and I are going to face Michelle McCool and Booker T in mixed gender tag team match! Eve says she likes that idea. Foley says let’s go our match is next!!

Match #2

Mixed Gender Tag Match

Divas Champion Michelle McCool and Booker T w/ Mr. McMahon vs. Eve and Mick Foley

Winner: Eve and Mick Foley

After the match, Vince is very upset and starts to yell at Booker for losing the match.

Match #3

Non-Title

R-Truth vs. Kofi Kingston

*Winner picks stipulation for match at Extreme Rules

Winner: R-Truth

Truth gets on the mic after the match and announces that their match at Extreme Rules will be a Ladder Match!!!

Mick and Eve are in the office when John Cena walks in. He tells them congratulations on the win earlier. Foley says thanks and tells Cena that he’s got his back tonight. Cena says as much as I want you to have my back with all due respect Mick I got this tonight. Kane and I will take care of things. Foley says he respects that and wishes Cena good luck.

Match #4

Tornado Tag Team Match

John Cena and Kane vs. The N.W.O. (Kevin Nash and Batista)

*Winner picks stipulation for their respective match at Extreme Rules

Winners: The N.W.O.

Before the match as Cena and Kane were making their way to the ring, McMahon and Booker T attacked them from behind! The attack was too much as Batista pinned Kane for the win.

After the match, the N.W.O. continues the assault on Kane and Cena. Nash grabs a mic first and announces that at Extreme Rules his match with Kane will be a Falls Count Anywhere Match!! Batista then grabs the mic and leans over Cena who is out cold in the middle of the ring and tells him that their match at Extreme Rules will be a………….Last Man Standing Match!! Mr. McMahon comes in the ring and raises the arms of Nash and Batista as the N.W.O. stand tall once again to end RAW.

It looks like the N.W.O. is stronger than ever. What will happen at Extreme Rules this Sunday with the added stipulations?

extremerules.jpg

Ladder Match

R-Truth vs. Kofi Kingston ©

Fatal 4 Way Elimination Match

Drew McIntyre vs. John Morrison vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Mark Henry ©

Singles Match

Falls Count Anywhere

Kane vs. Kevin Nash

Steel Cage Match

Mick Foley vs. Mr. McMahon

*If Foley loses he is fired

WWE Championship

Last Man Standing Match

John Cena vs. Batista ©

Triple Threat Match

Eddie Guerrero vs. Sheamus vs. Rey Mysterio ©

@Dazman

Great PPV. I thought Sheamus was going to retain. And it sucks Cody didn't get to cash-in. Overall great.

Thanks man. Trust me you've not seen the last of Cody Rhodes in the WWE Championship picture, especially when you find out who set him up, all I'll say is that it's not who you think it is.

Dazman great PPV! I wish Cody would of cashed in! But I think it's better to build him up as your doing! Can't wait to see who set him up! Very well written like normal! I swear you need to be a creative writer for wwe

May: Week 3 (This Sunday: Over the Limit)

RAW.png

From New York City

-We open RAW with a recap of Brock Lesnar and Randy Orton's feud with Lesnar accepting Orton's challenge for Over the Limit. Michael Cole says tonight there will be a final confrontation between Lesnar and Orton before Sunday's PPV.

Match #1

Singles Match

Chris Jericho defeated WWE Tag Team Champion Mason Ryan with the Walls of Jericho

-After the match, Dolph Ziggler came and decked Jericho from behind then hit the Zig Zag on Jericho.

-Wade Barrett and Daniel Bryan are interviewed for their tag team match tonight. Barrett says that he and Bryan have come a long way since they were on the 1st season of NXT. Barrett says tonight he and Bryan will destroy John Cena and John Morrison. He says that at Over the Limit there will be a new WWE Champion. Barrett leaves as Bryan steps in and says that at Over the Limit when it's all set and done the new WWE Champion will be Daniel Bryan...YES! YES! YES!

Match #2

Intercontinental Championship Match

Rey Mysterio © defeated David Otunga with the 619 to retain the Intercontinental Championship

-Dolph Ziggler is backstage with a disgruntled look on his face. Triple H bumps into him and tells him that he's glad Ziggler showed up because he's putting Ziggler in a match this Sunday against Chris Jericho! Ziggler looks at Triple H furiously as Triple H walks off.

Main Event

Tag Team Match

WWE Champion John Cena & John Morrison defeated Wade Barrett & Daniel Bryan

-Michael Cole reviews the final card for Over the Limit, Mark Henry vs. The Miz will take place during the Pre-Show.

-Randy Orton is out for the closing segment, he talks about his match with Brock Lesnar for Sunday's PPV. Randy Orton says that Lesnar may have taken out the Undertaker but Over the Limit will be a different story. Orton says that Lesnar may talk about how Orton made the biggest mistake of his life but Lesnar has no idea what he's got himself into. He says that at Over the Limit he will humiliate and destroy Lesnar. Brock Lesnar shows up on the titantron in the parking lot he says Orton can act tough all he wants but he's the one that's been taking Orton out. Lesnar says he doesn't want to wait until Sunday and if Orton wants to fight he knows where to find him. Orton heads to the back, we go backstage where Orton is calling out Lesnar until Lesnar surprises Orton from behind. Orton brawls with Lesnar through the entire backstage area then Orton gains control and sends Lesnar through the glass window! Orton stares down Lesnar who is busted open slowly getting up to close RAW.

NXT2.png

From Pittsburgh, PA

Updated NXT Rankings for May: Week 3

1. Damien Sandow

2. Hunico

3. Antonio Cesaro

4. Jinder Mahal

5. Tyson Kidd

6. Tyler Black

7. Alex Riley

8. Primo

9. Epico

10. Michael McGillicutty

Match #1

Tag Team Match

NXT Champion Justin Gabriel & Alex Riley defeated Damien Sandow & Michael McGillicutty

Match #2

Singles Match

Jinder Mahal defeated Tyler Black with a Full Nelson Slam

Main Event

Singles Match

Johnny Curtis defeated Primo with a Falcon Arrow

SmackDown2.png

From Providence, RI

-Tonight's main event: A return match from 2 weeks ago as The Miz will face World Heavyweight Champion Brandon after Miz knocked off the champion 2 weeks ago.

Match #1

Singles Match

Big Show defeated CM Punk

-Sheamus came out and distracted Punk allowing Big Show to hit the WMD and pinned Punk for the win.

-We get a recap of the Randy Orton/Brock Lesnar feud to build their match on Sunday.

Match #2

Singles Match

Kaitlyn defeated Kelly Kelly with a Full Nelson Bomb

-The Miz is interviewed he says that he shouldn't be in the Pre-Show and that everyone saw him beat Brandon 2 weeks ago fair and square. Miz says tonight he will beat the World Heavyweight Champion and prove that he will be the next World Heavyweight Champion because he's The Miz and he's awesome!

-We get a quick vignette to hype Bray Wyatt's debut match up next!

-Bray Wyatt makes his SmackDown debut he cuts a heel promo berating the crowd and saying everyone should be afraid of him as he does his creepy laugh at the end. Ted DiBiase comes out as his opponent for the next match.

Match #3

Singles Match

Bray Wyatt defeated Ted DiBiase with a Spinning Reverse STO

-Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler review the final card for Over the Limit. We get a highlight package for the World Heavyweight Championship match as we prepare for our main event.

Main Event

Non-Title Match

World Heavyweight Champion Brandon defeated The Miz with a Landing Clash

-After the match, Big Show and Sheamus came down the ramp to try and double team Brandon but CM Punk's music hit. Punk ran down the ramp and brawled with Sheamus up the ramp to backstage. Big Show went in the ring as Brandon took a few shots at him until Miz came from behind. Miz went for the Skull Crushing Finale but Brandon reversed it and hit Miz with an inziguri sending Miz to the outside. Brandon turned around only to get a WMD to the face from Big Show. Big Show grabbed the World Heavyweight Championship and stood over Brandon holding up the title to boos to close SmackDown.

Final Card for Over the Limit

Fatal 4 Way Match for the WWE Championship

John Cena © vs. John Morrison vs. Wade Barrett vs. Daniel Bryan

World Heavyweight Championship Match

Brandon © vs. Big Show

Singles Match

Brock Lesnar vs. Randy Orton

Singles Match

CM Punk vs. Sheamus

Divas Championship Match

Layla © vs. Kaitlyn

Grudge Match

Chris Jericho vs. Dolph Ziggler

Pre-Show Match

Mark Henry vs. The Miz

NICE OVER THE LIMIT CARD ^^

I posted these in the other thread but I decided to repost here. Considering I have it saved in my "Notes" on my phone lol.

January

RAW-Week 1: 

General Manager Benton Bradley, makes his way to the ring. He says he has a tournament planned to determine the number one contender for the United States Champion. He says, Who ever wins the final match will go on to face Santino Marella. For the title at the royal rumble match.. First match begins now.. 

Tournament Round One 

Alex Riley Vs. David Otunga 

Winner: David Otunga

Tournament Round One

Evan Bourne Vs. Dolph Ziggler 

Winner: Dolph Ziggler 

Alex Riley is shown backstage and storms into the General Managers Office. Riley says he deserves a rematch that his hand was on the rope.. The GM agrees.. The GM goes onto say Alex Riley will be apart of a six man over the top rope battle royal to determine the final spot of round one.. He wishes Riley good luck. 

Non-Title Match 

Layla Vs. Natalya

-Before: Maryse attacked Layla.

Winner: Natalya.

Main Event: Tag Team Match

Daniel Bryan & Alberto Del Rio Vs. CM Punk & John Cena.

Winner: John Cena and CM Punk

SmackDown-Week One:

Cody Rhodes, opens up the show and he says that he's tired of working and working but not getting anywhere. He says he's not sure if any of the people realize this but he hasn't lost a match in two months! He just keeps facing no bodies. He says the fact is he should be World Heavyweight Champion right now. But he's not! He says Tonight He's requesting a title match against Sheamus! 

Randy Orton's music hits. He comes out and takes the mic out of Cody's hand.. He says NO!!! Cody. He says he deserves a title match! He tells cody that he said it himself that he has been facing the likes of Yoshi Tatsu. While he on the other hand has ended The Undertakers Career.. He says  he deserves to be the champion.. Wade Barrett's Music hits..  He stays on the ramp and say's.. Neither of them are facing sheamus. Because he's already the #1 contender and he's facing Sheamus at the royal rumble.. He says if they want there spot they'll have to earn it. General Manager Teddy Longs music hits. Hold it playas.. No one is getting a title match tonight!... Okay.. But Wade Barrett is right. He is already the #1 Contender for the World Heavyweight Championship. And he'll be facing Sheamus at the royal rumble.. Randy Orton you will not be in the royal rumble Match! Neither will you Cody! Because at the royal rumble It will be Cody Rhodes Vs. Randy Orton for the #1 Contender for the WWE Championship. And Cody as of right now you'll be facing someone who isn't as easy as you proclaim. You'll be facing Christian.

Cody Rhodes Vs. Christian 

Winner: Cody Rhodes 

At the end of the match Cody, grabs a mic and says.. And that is exactly what he's going to do to Randy Orton at the Royal Rumble! 

R-Truth Vs. Jacob Cass 

Winner: Jacob Cass

Sheamus is being interviewed backstage and is asked how will he defeat Wade Barrett. Sheamus says.. Wade is a tough fella. He knows that more than anyone. He says they used to be tag team champions. He says, But Wade, Wade isn't me! You see who's the champion. At the Royal Rumble I'll still be champion.

Randy Orton Vs. Kris 

Winner: Randy Orton 

-During: Cody is shown backstage watching the match on a TV..

Daniel Bryan Vs. Sheamus 

Winner: Sheamus

RAW- Week Two:

A highlight of the united states championship tournament is shown. General Manager Benton Bradley says tonight is the final round and it's a triple threat match 

And that match begins NOW! 

United States Championship Tournament Final Round..

David Otunga Vs. Dolph Ziggler Vs. Alex Riley

-During the match:Goldust interfered costing Alex Riley the match. 

Jacob Cass comes out he says that the fans will all see why he's the best and that they will find that out soon enough at the royal rumble! Rey Mysterio's music cuts him out

Jacob Cass Vs. Rey Mysterio 

Winner: Jacob Cass 

-After: Cass continues to assault Rey after the match. Sheamus comes out to save Rey. Cass running through the audience to get away from him. 

NEXT WEEK ON RAW: It's announced next week on RAW.. Sheamus and Rey Mysterio will go on to face Shane and Jacob Cass

Backstage is Maryse. Layla comes. Up behind her. Layla says she has to attack her from behind and she could never beat her. Maryse laughs in her face and walks away. It's announced later Tonight it'll be Maryse and Natalya  Vs. Layla and Kelly Kelly 

Drew McIntyre Vs. Evan Bourne 

Winner: Evan Bourne 

Maryse & Natalya Vs. Layla & Kelly Kelly.

Winner: No contest 

-Mid Match Kharma's music hits. She lays out all of the divas. She says she will be the divas champion at the royal rumble.

Main Event: 

CM Punk Vs. John Cena 

Winner: John Cena 

SmackDown: Week Two: 

Teddy Long Comes out to announce this is a special Smackdown that it will be 2 champion vs champion matches tonight. 

Shane and Jacob Cass come out to loud heat from the crowd. Shane gets on the mic. He says at the royal rumble everything's going to change. He says that it's going to be so ground breaking the wwe will never be the same. Jacob laughs he says for everyone to be prepared.

Kofi Kingston & R-Truth Vs. Shane Cass & Jacob Cass

Winner: By disqualification R-Truth and Kofi Kingston.  (Jacob hitting Kofi with a chair) Shane throws R-Truth on the Announcers table and climbs on the ropes and does a moonsault through it.. Kofi and R-Truth are laid out. Shane and Jacob Cass walk away raising there hands. 

Maryse Vs. Alex 

Winner: Maryse 

-During: Layla comes out and watches the rest of the match. 

-After: Maryse walks up to Layla and smacks her.

Dolph Ziggler is interviewed backstage. He say that at the royal rumble he will become the new united states champion.. 

Champion Vs. Champion

Santino Marella Vs. The Miz

Winner: The Miz.

-After: Dolph Ziggler attacks Santino and gives him a sleeper hold. He grabs the united states champion and raises it up! 

Wade Barrett Vs. Randy Orton 

Winner: Wade Barrett after Cody Rhodes distracts Orton 

Main Event: Champion Vs. Champion

Sheamus Vs. CM Punk

Winner: CM Punk 

Current Royal Rumble Card:

#1 Contender For the World Havyweight Championship 

Cody Rhodes Vs. Randy Orton

© Sheamus Vs. Wade Barrett 

© Santino Marella Vs. Dolph Ziggler

30 Man Royal Rumble.

@Dazman

Was it goldust?!

@Dazman

Was it goldust?!

I though it might be Triple H lol. Cause what happened on RAW

@Dazman

Was it goldust?!

My pick's Hornswoggle. Every mystery lately turns out to be Hornswoggle.

• Anonymous RAW GM
  • Vince's bastard son
  • AJ's secret admirer.

@Dazman

Was it goldust?!

I thought that too, BUT it's someone that you wouldn't expect. I could be ANYBODY :shift:

ngvhpg.jpg

29m6mfd.jpg

- We get the opening promo and are welcomed to the Hell In A Cell PPV by Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler.

WWE Tag Team Championship Match

© John Morrison & R-Truth vs. Justin Gabriel & Tyson Kidd

- We start how we left off on SmackDown, with Kidd and Truth. Truth with a quick takedown and tag to Morrison. Morrison with a headlock takedown and locks on an armbar but Kidd fought out. Kidd hits a big kick on Morrison and here comes Gabriel who sweep kicks Morrison. Morrison returns the favour and sweep kicks Gabriel. Morrison went for a Flying Chuck Kick but Kidd threw him off the rope allowing the challengers to take advantage. Kidd tags back in and works the knee of Morrison. They make frequent tags until Kidd misses a top rope leg drop giving Morrison the chance to hot tag Truth who takes them both out. Truth with a Lie Detector on Kidd who managed to kick out. Gabriel caught Truth with a kick in the head and Morrison took him out. Morrison misses a Shooting Star Press to Gabriel on the floor. Truth misses a kick but comes back and hits an Enziguri. Truth tags Morrison but he runs into a kick from Kidd. Tyson makes the tag to Gabriel who misses the 450 Splash allowing Morrison to hit a quick Starship Pain on him. Cover on Gabriel and Morrison gets the pinfall.

Winners and Still WWE Tag Team Champions: John Morrison & R-Truth

- Cody Rhodes is in the back with the Money In The Bank briefcase and is interviewed by Matt Striker. He asks if he will really cash in tonight until a Security guy comes in and informs him that his father Dusty Rhodes has had a major accident and Rhodes needs to head back to help him now. Rhodes rushes out of the arena as quickly as possible and we get a highlight package for the WWE Championship Hell In A Cell Match.

Hell In A Cell Match For The WWE Championship

© Triple H vs. Daniel Bryan

- Bryan took the fight to Triple H from the opening bell with a series of strikes. Bryan throws Triple H into the tunbuckle. Bryan threw Triple H out of the ring and back forst into the Cell wall. Bryan tried a Suicide Dive but missed and hit the Cell wall face first and he is already busted open. Triple H takes advantage with some punches to the face and brings Bryan back in the ring and a chair with him. Triple H hits Bryan with a DDT on a Chair but he kicked out. Triple H set Bryan up on the top rope and hit him with a superlex on to the chair for another nearfall. Triple H hits a backbreaker and brings in the steps. Bryan kicks them back into his face and the momentum starts to shift. Triple H runs into a roundhouse kick from Bryan and kicks out of a German Suplex. Bryan locked on a leg lock but Triple H escaped and took Bryan out with a clothesline. Triple H hit Bryan with a spinebuster on the chair and sets up for the Pedigree. Bryan countered the Pedigree with a back body drop and hits his kick series. Bryan locks in the "YES!" Lock but Triple H made the rope. Bryan repeatedly uses the steel chair on Triple H's knee and hits him in the head with the steps for a long two count. Bryan set Triple H up on the top rope but he fought out with a kick to the head. Triple H went for a Double Axe Handle but Bryan got the chair up first as a weapon. Bryan threw Triple H outside the ring again and grates his head against the Cell and now both are busted open. Bryan throws Triple H into the Cell a couple of times and locks him in the "YES!" Lock again. Triple H taps out but you can only win this match in the ring. Bryan tries to get him up but Triple H hits Bryan with a Low Blow. Triple H suplex's Bryan into the Cell and throws him into the ring and pulls out a Sledge Hammer. Triple H hit the Pedigree but somehow Bryan kicked out. Triple H then grabbed the Sledge Hammer and used it to the head of Daniel Bryan which put him away and Triple H is still the WWE Champion.

Winner and Still WWE Champion: Triple H

- Triple H celebrates with the WWE Championship after a brutal Hell In A Cell Match.

- We head out of the arena with Cody Rhodes driving back to his father's household until Cody has a car pull up in front of him. Cody gets out and attempts to pull out the driver with anger until he realised it turned out to be none other than Dusty Rhodes. Cody asks him if he's alright and what happened. Dusty said he was fine, never better and has no clue what Cody is on about. Cody is fuming that someone has set him up to prevent him from cashing in and vows to get revenge.

Tag Team Match

The Miz & Alberto Del Rio vs. CM Punk & John Cena

- We start with CM Punk and The Miz. Punk throws Miz into the corner and connects with several big kicks to Miz. He follows with a snapmare and kick to the back. Cena tags himself in and Miz tags in Del Rio. Cena drops Del Rio right away and takes him down with a headlock. Del Rio counters a right hand and hits an Enziguri to the head. Del Rio hits his jumping knee to arm and a makes the tag to Miz who continues the offence, he hits his turnbuckle clothesline but Punk is able to grab him after the move allowing Cena to recover. Cena and Punk with a double suplex and Cena with a bulldog to Miz and then applies a gutwrench powerbomb but Del Rio breaks up the pin. A tag is made to Punk and both hit a Double DDT on Miz. Punk with an armbar but Miz fights off Punk getting in some kicks and Del Rio gets the tag. Del Rio with a headlock. Punk with a back suplex on Del Rio and hits the Pumphandle Slam. Punk went for the moonsault but Miz threw him off the top rope both Miz and Cena get tags and Cena uses the comeback on Miz and follows with the Five Knuckle Shuffle. Cena sets up the A.A but Del Rio runs in with another Enziguri and locks on the armabar but Punk breaks it up and throws Del Rio to the outside. Punk takes out Del Rio with a suicide dive and goes to take out Miz with a springboard dive but here come WCW. Punk takes Booker, Anderson and Steamboat out with a crossbody to the floor. In the ring Cena hits the A.A on The Miz but Eddie pulls the ref out and then heads into the ring only to also get hit with an A.A. Miz tried the Skull Crushing Finale but Cena countered and has the STF on. Miz taps but the ref is down outside the ring. WCW start to get back up so Cena releases the hold and starts to fight them off to the back. Punk is left alone and sets Miz up for the GTS but Del Rio hits him in the back with a chair. Miz with the Skull Crushing Finale and Del Rio sends the ref back in the ring. Miz covers Punk for the win. Michael Cole reminds everyone that WCW can't do that in the next match though.

Winners: The Miz & Alberto Del Rio

- We get a video package of the history of WCW for our next match.

Singles Match (The Winner Will Become The Leader Of WCW But WCW Are Banned From Ringside)

Kevin Nash vs. Randy Savage

- Quick lock up and Nash gets a quick takedown and Nash starts to work on the arm of Savage. He comes back with an atomic drop and dropkick sending Nash to the outside. Savage with a dive of the top rope to the floor and brings Nash back into the ring. Nash catches Savage coming into the ring with a Big Boot and Nash mounts Savage wtih some big right hands. Savage fights back with big shots to Nash and throws him into the corner. Savage went for a running clothesline but Nash countered and powered him out of the corner. Nash with a big backbreaker for a nearfall Cena. Nash starts working over Savage in the corner with a series of elbows in the turnbuckle. Savage fires back with a few right hands but misses a splash in the corner and Nash executes a big reverse neckbreaker. Nash ran into a drop toe hold and Savage is now in control. Nash gets hit with a snapmare and DDT for a two count. Savage goes to the top rope and hits Nash with a top rope crossbody and then a Double Axe Handle for a long two count. Savage ran into a Big Boot and the momentum changes again. Nash is now up on the top rope and attempts a diving elbow but Savage rolls away. Savage goes up to the top rope now and misses the Elbow Drop. Nash picks up Savage and drops him with a Jackknife Powerbomb. Nash covers Savage...1...2...Savage kicks out and Nash can't believe it. Nash wet for another but Savage countered into an arm drap and hits Nash with his scoop slam. Savage went for the Savage Elbow Drop off the top and looked like he would put things away until Nash grabbed the ref. Cody Rhodes came from out of nowhere and hit Savage with the MITB briefcase which knocked him off the top rope allowing Nash to make the cover and get the win. Nash is still the leader of WCW. So did Cody think it was Savage who made up the Dusty Rhodes lie or why is he helping Kevin Nash? and what does the future hold of WCW hold now?

Winner and Still The Leader Of WCW: Kevin Nash

- Sheamus is interviewed by Eve backstage and says it has been a shocking night so far but informs us that Triple H wont be the only Champion to retain his title inside Hell In A Cell. He says Batista may have been added but it wont make a difference to the end result tonight. Sheamus vows victory.

Women's Championship Match

© Layla vs. Michelle McCool

- Michelle with a cheap shot early on but Layla fights back with some big right hands. Michelle turns things around and throws Layla to the outside and throws her into the barricade. Michelle tosses Layla back in the ring and gets a nearfall. Layla comes back with a spin kick and kick to the back combo. Michelle recovers and catches Layla with a quick kick to the head for another two count. Michelle misses an attack in the turnbuckle and Layla takes her out with a DDT. McCool tries to roll outside the ring but Layla pulls her back in. Layla misses a roundhouse kick and Michelle sets up for the Faith Breaker. Layla was able to counter and hit the Lay-Out for the victory.

Winner and Still Women's Champion: Layla

- We get a promo advertising Bragging Rights next month and the Hell In A Cell starts to lower for the second time tonight for the main event.

Triple Threat Hell In A Cell Match For The World Heavyweight Championship

© Sheamus vs. Randy Orton vs. Batista

- Lots of big right hand exchanges from all three early on. Orton with a quick kick to the chest of Batista and takes Sheamus out with a dropkick. Batista fights back pushing Orton into the corner. and a big clothesline that sends Orton down. Sheamus got on the apron but Batista clotheslined him into the Cell. Batista turned his attention back to Orton in the ring and hit an Oklahoma Slam for a nearfall. Batista went for another one but countered into a DDT. Orton hits the Angle Slam thing and makes the cover but Sheamus pulls him out of the ring and throws him into the Cell. Sheamus works on Batista in the ring with several big moves but can't put him away. Sheamus sets up for the Brogue Kick but Batista counters into a side slam only for Orton to break up the fall. Orton hits the rope hung DDT on Batista and sets up the RKO but Sheamus drags Orton out of the ring and they start brawling using the Cell as a weapon. Batista joins in and throws Sheamus into the steps and then Powerboms him through the wall. Orton is sent into the ring and is hit with a Spinebuster. Batista sets up the Batista Bomb but Orton counters and sets up the RKO. Batista powers out of the RKO and hits the Batista Bomb. He covers him but it's enough time for Sheamus to pull him out of the ring and hit Batista with the Brogue Kick. Sheamus runs into a Powerslam by Orton and Orton sets up the Punt to the skull but Batista recovers and hits him with a chair. Batista sends Sheamus into the Cell wall and brawls with him outside the Cell. Sheamus and Batista start climbing the Cell and it's not long before Orton joins them on top. They all brawl repeatedly for about a minute until Sheamus sends Batista through the roof with a Fall Away Slam leaving Sheamus and Orton on the top. Orton hits an RKO but knows he can't get the win up there. He tries to climb down and pin Batista but Sheamus knocks him off and Orton falls through the announce table. Batista drags Orton into the ring and picks him up for a Batista Bomb but Orton with the RKO out of nowhere on Batista and pins him to become the new World Heavyweight Champion. Sheamus is still stuck on top of the Cell watching on and can't believe it.

Winner and New World Heavyweight Champion: Randy Orton

Well done once again Dazman. Looking forward to see who set up Cody Rhodes. Keep up the good work. There are a bunch of great Universe's on here but I think yours is tops. Keep it up!!

Champions:

WWE Champion: CM Punk 

World Heavyweight Champion: Sheamus

Intercontinental Champion: The Miz

United States Champion: Santino Marella

Tag Team Champions: R-Truth & Kofi Kingston 

Divas Champion: Layla

RAW- Week Three:

WWE Champion starts off Raw.. He says there has yet to be a match announced for him at the Royal Rumble. He says it doesn't matter who he fights, because he's the best in the world. And he can beat anyone. John Cena's music hits. He says for CM Punk to slow down. He says he was informed earlier tonight that there will be a match announced for the WWE Champion by the end of the night. And that he's in that match and he can guarantee that CM Punk will face him. They have a stare down and RAW goes to commercial. 

Kelly Kelly is shown backstage, where eve bumps into her. She says tonight she will become the number one contender and become divas champion at the royal rumble. Kharma walks up beside them and laughs...

Jack Swagger Vs. Kofi Kingston 

Winner: Jack Swagger 

Triple Threat for the #1 Contender Divas Champion

Kelly Kelly Vs. Eve Vs. Kharma

Winner: Kharma 

Alex Riley is shown in the ring. He says he's tired of getting screwed over and he demands to be added to the United States Championship match..  Santino Marella comes out. He says that he does not a mind more competitive champion match. He says but first you have to earn it... Next-A week. It'll be Alex Riley Vs. A mystery Opponent... 

Dolph Ziggler Vs. Zack Ryder

Tag Team Match 

Sheamus & Rey Mysterio Vs. Shane & Jacob Cass

-Before: Shane and Jacob Attacked Sheamus making it a 2 on 1 handicap Match....

Winners: Shane & Jacob Cass

They get on the mic and say's that sheamus better learn not to get involved or they will make his life living hell. 

#1 Contender for the WWE Championship 

John Cena Vs. Alberto Del Rio 

Winner: John Cena  

Current Royal Rumble Card:

Divas Championship 

© Layla Vs. Kharma 

© Santino Marella Vs. Dolph Ziggler

#1 Contender For the World Havyweight Championship 

Cody Rhodes Vs. Randy Orton

© Sheamus Vs. Wade Barrett 

WWE Championship 

© CM Punk Vs. John Cena 

30 Man Royal Rumble

2gw6vly.jpg

WWE Champion: Kurt Angle

Intercontinental Champion: Wade Barrett

WWE Unified Tag Team Champions: John Morrison&The Miz

WWE Hardcore Champion: Dean Ambrose

Women's Champion: Sara del Rey

RAW's Money in The Bank Winner: Chris Jericho

wwe_nxt_logo_cutbypassi.png

NXT Champion: Kassius Ohno

NXT Lightheavyweight Champion: Seth Rollins

NXT Tag Team Champions: Xavier Woods&JTG

NXT Divas Champion: Shaul Guerrero

24nr14o.png

World Heavyweight Champion: Alberto del Rio

US Champion: Austin Aries

WWE Unified Tag Team Champions: John Morrison&The Miz

WWE Cruiserweight Champion: Jigsaw

Women's Champion: Sara del Rey

Smackdown's Money in the Bank Winner: Damien Sandow

Royal Rumble Winner:

Chris Benoit

storylines, feuds, and everything are mixed combination from every era of the WWE&TNA. will post this tonight.

:)

March Year 3, Week 4

Raw:

The Rock vs. Scott Hall

-Before: Justin Gabriel attacks Hall from the crowd

Winner: Scott Hall

-After: Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater take out Hall

Beth Phoenix vs. Kelly Kelly

Winner: Beth Phoenix

Jack Swagger vs. Vader

Winner: Jack Swagger

Undertaker vs. Derrick Bateman

-Before: Changed to Falls Count Anywhere

Winner: Undertaker

NXT:

Layla vs. Maryse

Winner: Maryse

Kofi Kingston vs. David Otunga vs. Mason Ryan vs. Jey Uso

Winner: Kofi Kingston

JTG vs. Mr. McMahon

-Before: David Otunga and Darren Young come out but JTG takes them out

Winner: JTG by DQ

Smackdown:

Scott Steiner vs. Kane

Winner: Scott Steiner

R-Truth vs. Darren Young

Winner Darren Young

Chavo Guerrero vs. Daniel Bryan

-Before: The ref gets knocked out

-During: Kevin Nash takes out both with a Jacknife

No Contest

-After: Nash celebrates his actions

Wade Barrett/Goldust vs. Tensai/Sakamoto

-Before: Tensai and Sakamoto run up the ramp and attack Goldust and Barrett

Winner: Tensai/Sakamoto

Wrestlemania Year 3:

The Usos/Booker T vs. Nexus(Mason Ryan/Husky Harris)/Drew McIntyre

Winner: Nexus/Drew McIntyre

Tag Team Championship- Air Boom© w/ Batista vs. The Corporation(David Otunga/Darren Young) w/ Mr. McMahon

Winner: Still Tag Team Champions, Air Boom w/ Batista

United States Championship- Eddie Guerrero© vs. Brodus Clay vs. Jack Swagger vs. Derrick Bateman

Winner: New United States Champion, Brodus Clay

Intercontinental Championship- Tyson Kidd© vs. Kevin Nash

Winner: Still Intercontinental Champion, Tyson Kidd

World Heavyweight Championship- Hell in a Cell- Goldust© vs. Wade Barrett vs. Tensai vs. Kane vs. Tyler Reks vs. Scott Steiner

Winner: New World Champion, Kane

WWE Championship- Undertaker© vs. Scott Hall

Winner: Still WWE Champion, Undertaker

-After: Alberto Del Rio and Brodus Clay celebrate with Taker

-New US Champ: Brodus Clay

-Upset: Tyson Kidd over Kevin Nash

-New World Champ: Kane

Raw:

WWE Champion- Undertaker (1st reign)

United States Champion- Brodus Clay (1st reign)

European Champion- The Miz (2nd reign)

Divas Champion- Beth Phoenix (2nd reign)

Smackdown:

World Champion- Kane (3rd reign)

Intercontinental Champion- Tyson Kidd (1st reign)

Hardcore Champion- Arn Anderson (2nd reign)

Womens Champion- Layla (1st reign)

Cross Branded:

Tag Team Champions- Air Boom(Kofi Kingston/Evan Bourne) (1st/1st reign)

Previously I used all the championships in-game but that became too confusing therefore I have now copied Mr Wrestling (I hope he doesn't mind) and have done what he has done

RAW

WWE Champion: Chris Jericho

Intercontinental Champion: Sin Cara

World Tag Team Champions: The Revolution (CM Punk & Kofi Kingston)

Hardcore Champion: Mason Ryan

Women's Champion:v Layla

NXT

NXT Champion: Lord Tensai

NXT European Champion: Austin Aries

NXT Tag Team Champions: Husky & The Cobra (Husky Harris & Santino Marella)

NXT Diva's Champion: Kelly Kelly

SmackDown

World Heavyweight Champion: Ezekiel Jackson

United States Champion: Chavo Guerrero

WWE Tag Team Champions: The Show Offs (John Morrison & Dolph Ziggler)

Million Dollar Champion: David Otunga

Women's Champion: Layla

Money In The Bank

Women's Championship Triple Threat Match

Layla vs. Kelly Kelly vs. Michelle McCool

Winner and STILL Women's Champion: Layla

World Tag Team Championship Match

The Revolution (CM Punk & Kofi Kingston) vs. The Corre (R-Truth & Justin Gabriel)

Winners and NEW World Tag Team Champions: The Corre

United States Championship Match

Chavo Guerrero vs. John Cena

Winner and NEW United States Champion: John Cena

A-Chavo Guerrero was stretchered out of the arena

Intercontinental Championship Match

Sin Cara vs. Wade Barrett

Winner and STILL Intercontinental Champion: Sin Cara

WWE Championship Match

Chris Jericho vs. Jeff Hardy

B-Bobby Roode was shown in the front row of the crowd

Winner and STILL WWE Champion: Chris Jericho

A-Husky Harris and James Storm came and celebrated with Chris Jericho

Money In The Bank Ladder Match

Jack Swagger vs. Daniel Bryan vs. Antonio Cesaro vs. David Otunga vs. John Morrison vs. Christian

B-Christian attacked Antonio Cesaro while he was making his entrance to the ring

Winner: David Otunga, he can cash in and challenge the current champion whenever he wants.

Archived