WWE Show Discussion

Attitude Adjusted

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I did, was alright. Slater/Tyson Kidd was lulz.

I haven't had chance to see that yet. I just saw Superstars on this afternoon and caught the last 15 minutes. I'll watch the rest of it tomorrow morning if I get up in time.

Seth Rollins vs. Drew McIntyre was another great match we had this week on NXT. It's a real shame that they don't use Drew McIntyre properly anymore though.

I haven't had chance to see that yet. I just saw Superstars on this afternoon and caught the last 15 minutes. I'll watch the rest of it tomorrow morning if I get up in time.

Seth Rollins vs. Drew McIntyre was another great match we had this week on NXT. It's a real shame that they don't use Drew McIntyre properly anymore though.

All about his (lack of) fan reaction.

How can he have a fan reaction if he isn't booked to do anything?

When he was, reaction towards him was mild to say the least in my memory.

Just watched this week's Smackdown on WWE's YouTube, not too impressed. lol However the Daniel Bryan "No!" thing interests me. I bet it will be temporary though, and lead up to an eventual face turn where he chants "Yes!" again.

When he was, reaction towards him was mild to say the least in my memory.

Regardless, I'm pretty sure the crowd reaction (or lack there of) towards Drew McIntryre has anything to do with how he's used in WWE right now. I'm willing to be that the incident that happened between Drew and Tiffany (which eventually led to their divorce) is what has put McIntyre in the position that he is currently in.

McIntyre has to earn it. He HAD his chance, and the fans didn't take to him. What do you guys want, another Swagger incident? Where the WWE tried to make us accept Swagger as the top heel, despite the fact that he recieved little reaction?

Granted, McIntyre is much more talented in just about every aspect than Swagger, but still. If he doesn't get the reaction, he doesn't deserve the push.

Thinking about it, why doesn't Del Rio just pay off people to wrestle for him? He doesn't wanna work till Summerslam, have him pay off other heels to wrestle for him. It builds up his storyline with Sheamus and also adds to his character. If he's as rich as his character lets off, he should have the cash.

Thinking about it, why doesn't Del Rio just pay off people to wrestle for him? He doesn't wanna work till Summerslam, have him pay off other heels to wrestle for him. It builds up his storyline with Sheamus and also adds to his character. If he's as rich as his character lets off, he should have the cash.

Because ot seems as if the WWE just want's his richness to be a backstory and Entrance.

Like since he has come to the WWE other then his Car and personal Ring announcer what has he done to improve his rich gimmick. The "Im better then you" crap has gotten old. So your plan would be smart to increase/add some diversity to a stale Del Rio.

Archived