The Apex Predator : By Cybruis : Big Update

CyBruis

Wow amazing Orton like I requested. I cant wait to see you place his face texture in the game. Im not this is the correct one or not i google it :D

155oqk6.png

I will love to add this face texure to my Orton caw. But i do know anyone who can help me with this face texture.

Wow amazing Orton like I requested. I cant wait to see you place his face texture in the game. Im not this is the correct one or not i google it :D

155oqk6.png

This isn't a Randy Orton texture. This is the Lucky Cannon texture that Pac. made like two years ago in my Custom Texture Thread. I doubt it'll work on this CAW.

Does this look like Randy Orton to you ?

Are you kidding me ? Anyone who texture's should have tons of Randy Orton textures. He's in like every game.

Here's a Randy Orton texture right here.

6102head.jpg

I don't think you looked that hard for one because they have textures from almost every WWE game right here on caws.ws , but anyway that's a texture you can use

Are you kidding me ? Anyone who texture's should have tons of Randy Orton textures. He's in like every game.

6102head.jpg

I don't think you looked that hard for one because they have textures from almost every WWE game right here on caws.ws , but anyway that's a texture you can use

How can i get this Randy Orton Face texture/

6102head.jpg

How can i get this Randy Orton Face texture/

Just right-click save I think...

Hey Holly, can you send me the link from these textures? I'm searching for them (All SvRs, or most of them) and I can't find them

I only have SvR 2010 and WWE 12 here

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/371360-thugsoldierx-textures-packages/

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/371360-thugsoldierx-textures-packages/

Archived