Has anyone seen any of it yet? I was watching parts 1-4 on youtube and man, its hard to remain a fan of Paul London. He doesn't seem like a bad person and obviously he's great in the ring, but almost everyone mentioned he seemed to have an issue with, especially WWE.

Kendrick comes off much more chill and relaxed despite everything, while as London seems to carry a chip on his shoulder due to how things with in WWE.

And damn i feel a bit bad for Morrison. I can't imagine that dude would ever want to return to wrestling as just about everyone says he has no spine and jokes about how he let people sleep with his girlfriend and not care.

They also brought up how Batista posted Mickie James' nude (pre WWE) pictures around the locker room.

Apparently The Undertaker really buys into his image of being the big dog in the yard.

And i give London and Kendrick a lot of credit, they are the first i've heard admit that Benoit was crazy. Everyone else either doesn't want to talk about him or says he was a good family man, but Londrick basically said the dude clearly had some intensity issues in and out of the ring.

One thing is for sure, it seems on average just about every former talent from WWE says how WWE kills the fun of being a wrestler. Some will claim their bitter ex employees but at some point when one person after another says the same thing there has to be a lot of truth to it.

Edit: Watched some pieces.

If anything, I respect both of them even more for telling the truth and just generally expressing how they felt about working with WWE and certain other workers. I completely agree with what they said regarding the tag division and the McMahon's being indifferent to whether it succeeded or not. IMO Londrick were one of the best teams I've seen in ages and It was sad to see them go.

I was sad to see them go, but not as a tag team. I wasn't a fan of the tag team for the same reasons they felt they were held back, they got absolutely no type of mic/promo time to develop any sort of character.

I was sad to see them go, but not as a tag team. I wasn't a fan of the tag team for the same reasons they felt they were held back, they got absolutely no type of mic/promo time to develop any sort of character.

Yet it's hilarious they're among one of the longest reigning tag team champions in WWE history. Vince never really did pay attention, did he? "Who is this kid?.. Sign this kid!"

Yet it's hilarious they're among one of the longest reigning tag team champions in WWE history. Vince never really did pay attention, did he? "Who is this kid?.. Sign this kid!"

Yeah that was hilarious

I saw this the other day and found it quite interesting. Didn't really care for London, but always loved Kendrick. Nice to hear them say what went down and stuff. Wish Kendrick was on TV again, high underated performer.

• 3 weeks later...

i havent watched either of them but im thinkin of ordering them, do the dvds work on uk dvd players?

Just be sure your DVD player can play DVD-R. I think all the shoots are region free, but I could be wrong..

Oh okkay thankyou :)

• 1 month later...

Archived