WWE Universe Mode Idea

djmann

to make it more "our" universe, i think they should make it where you could maybe setup things to happen then they occur and push a specific button to make it happen or something. like lets say you want Kelly Kelly to turn heel, you could set it to where she attacks a diva before her match and u push a specific button and it happens. instead of random moments happening we can make them happen whenever WE want.

just a thought

i like the element of surprise. knowing what will happen and choosing when it'll happen would get boring for me. even if we controlled only a few stuff, i'd still prefer how it is now. i don't think the problem is controlling events but just having a smarter universe. if we had a smarter universe, we wouldn't have to control events

i like the element of surprise. knowing what will happen and choosing when it'll happen would get boring for me. even if we controlled only a few stuff, i'd still prefer how it is now. i don't think the problem is controlling events but just having a smarter universe. if we had a smarter universe, we wouldn't have to control events

i like the "element of suprise" as well, but it is annoying if you want a storyline to go on for awhile but someone interferes or a superstar turns heel and messes it up or something along those lines.

i like the "element of suprise" as well, but it is annoying if you want a storyline to go on for awhile but someone interferes or a superstar turns heel and messes it up or something along those lines.

that's why i said we need a smarter universe as in what the computer does

that's why i said we need a smarter universe as in what the computer does

I think the person who stated above is right. You should be able to choose RANDOM. Like how it is now: or Your Univerese which would be more in your hands! I'd personally like to control it more.

Create-a-story > WWE Universe

No. That shit is too time consuming, to the point where the fun factor is gone long before you yourself can play through it. Trying to book one month episodes of RAW and SD based around multiple superstars and titles, is literally im-*censored*ing-possible unless you enjoy booting up your game solely to put text, cutscenes and matches together for literal hours at a time, in order to play through one month of your created WWE programming without interruption.

I think we should be given the option to be able to pick when we want a major event to occur, but not a specific date, like maybe pick "within the week" "Within the month" "Before -ppv-" or something like that.

I like the idea of choices, even if it is just like below:

you set CM Punk as heel but instead of turning instantly you choose a date range (say 2 months) and over the course of time you would see punk becoming a heel rather than how it is now where you set them as heel and they are one. Sure we could have option of instant turn as this idea could mess up stuff if you change multiple people at once

They should take a page from 2k my player mode where the player does a press conference after a game ,but Instead of having the after match interview(shoot) in a office it would be backstage and you could select 4-5 choices that progress the story to different paths.There can also be times where you get jumped backstage or you jump people.

Archived