Entrances (Tag Teams)

djmann

i hate in previous years that we can set them to come out like DX or Legacy

i think they need to make it so the superstars come out like they normally do, but together.

like if John Cena & Rey Mysterio were a team they would do there entrance together how they normally would...if that makes any sense at all!

It can work but problems will accure when two superstars start going in the same area.. If two guys walk down the ramp the same time, they'll clip and go into eachother. And other guys have longer/shorter entrances, so THQ will have to make animations for guys to get out the ring for everyone. Its a nice idea, but I think it'll be a long time before we get a feature like that.

It can work but problems will accure when two superstars start going in the same area.. If two guys walk down the ramp the same time, they'll clip and go into eachother. And other guys have longer/shorter entrances, so THQ will have to make animations for guys to get out the ring for everyone. Its a nice idea, but I think it'll be a long time before we get a feature like that.

right, but they could at least give us an advance option for tag team entrances instead of getting stuck with the whole entrance.

I wish they would just give an overall to create-an-entrance all together, more animations, more pyro choices, introduce a Create-A-WrestleMania Entrance, more flexibility in creating custom trons, etc.

Same goes for create-an-arena, I mean if you have to stay with a pre-set stage every time at least let us change the colors and logos on the set.

Agree. Plus most of the enrances in game are waaay too gimmicky like Hawkins and Ryder, Buschwackers, Hardys etc etc. don' t get me wrong... It' s awesome to have THESE entrances but these are usable only for those specific teams. For the rest there are only like 4-5 geeric tag team entrances -.-'

I wish they would just give an overall to create-an-entrance all together, more animations, more pyro choices, introduce a Create-A-WrestleMania Entrance, more flexibility in creating custom trons, etc.

Same goes for create-an-arena, I mean if you have to stay with a pre-set stage every time at least let us change the colors and logos on the set.

Fully agree.

Oh and can we have Create-a-Tag Team Entrance Video

How would that be any different from the Highlight Reel mode we already have?

He ment the create a entrance movie feautere we have in Wwe'12, what would be freaking awesome for a tag team

We need at least 10 more tag entrances. Im sick of all the ones we have now.

Exactly. We get the same entrances year after year, and it gets boring. Especially for the stables. I'm getting tired of having to abuse the Legacy entrance. THQ, gives us more entrances (tag and stable), and give us Create A Tag Team Entrance.

Archived