Kevin Owens

GMaybee

Requested by PennyWiseFan81 I think.

KevinOwens1_zpsugsjfsgu.jpgKevinOwens2_zpsvwmipdcz.jpgKevinOwens3_zpsnodper8m.jpg

Name- Kevin Owens

Moves-

Finisher-

Height- 5'11"

Face Type--1

Face Shape

HEAD-- 53,71,50,71

SKULL-- 68,52,64,26,50,44

CHEEK-- 68,35,48,71

EAR-- 89,63,59,64

BROW-- 58,70,53,47,33

EYE-- 39,37,45,67,33,59,75

NOSE-- 50,85,99,74,42,49,62,32,34

MOUTH-- 73,66,77,87,65,39,26

JAW-- 76,56,38,61,39

EYE COLOR-- 3,2,9

EYEBROWS-- 25/2,2,9

HAIR--21/0,2,9

HAIRLINE--8/5,2,8

GOATEE--9/3,2,9-SCALE-26

MUSTACHE--4/4,2,8-SCALE-0

SIDEBURNS--10/1,2,9-SCALE-0

STUBBLE--3/0,1,10

SKIN TYPE--6/20,1,10

DEFINITION--1

ARM TATTOO--26/0,1,10--0,1,10

BODY SHAPE

OVERALL-- 75

CHEST-- 53,48,62

SHOULDERS-- 22,54,20

ABDOMEN-- 84,64,73

WAIST-- 69,68

ARMS-- 40,32

HANDS-- 41

LEGS-- 45,27

FEET-- 49

HAT STYLE--13/0,2,9--0,2,9

ADJUST HAT--20,46,17,52,0,50,50,56,49

SKIN TIGHT TOP--7-A/0,1,10--Default

HANDS(GLOVES) BOTH--3-A/0,1,10--0,1,10

TOP--6-A/0,1,10--Default

BOTTOMS-- 18-A/0,1,10--0,1,10

KNEE PADS BOTH--5/0,1,10--0,1,10

BOOTS-- 19/0,1,10--0,1,10

• 2 years later...

Good question, not sure. Kane has good signature powerbomb but its not a finish and his moveset in general is not right for Owens. Maybe Drew McIntyre's finisher since he uses a double underhook to set it up. He did use Cena's finisher at Elimination Chamber too...

• 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Their creative is notorious for blaming others, rather than fixing the problem of the inconsistent and unoriginal writing team. Smackdown is killing it, imagine how much better it would be if Owens was a part of that roster, doing the Talking Smack segments maybe having Dean's spot against Cena and Styles.

He is the best option on Raw right now, he is intelligent and entertaining on the mic, he doesn't even rely on a catchphrase to get over, he is unscripted and original. I think the only thing they need him to do is go back to a slightly more serious tone like when he first debuted not this I got your back thing with Jericho. Roman is boring. Sheamus is boring. Rollins who I like was over exposed and giving long winded speeches like Triple H used too. Jericho is past his prime. Cesaro my favorite is still trying to establish his character but will probably never have the mic ability of a Kevin Owens. Brock has limited availability and you'd have to pay 2 people just to keep him interesting. The rest of the roster just isn't ready, either from inexperience or lack of credibility, but mostly just bad writing.

Not to mention Owens is awesome in the ring.

Yeah, he IS awesome in the ring. I hate reading youtube comments like " Owens doesn't draw! Wwe pushes Reigns because he's muscular and muscular people draw! Owens is fat, fat people can't be champions!" I can't stand those types of fans that are stuck in 1985 and think if you're muscular, you're instantly golden championship material. They hide behind the "draws" excuse because they're embarrassed to admit they like an uncoordinated goofball who makes jokes about tater tots and so clueless on the mic, he has to steal from looney tunes.

I don't hate Reigns, I just think they should have protected him longer than push him when they weren't sure what to do with him. They should have had him be the guy coming to the rescue, when a beloved babyface was getting badly beatdown. A guy who runs in, kicks ass, and doesn't say to much, supporting the fans hero till eventually the fans are begging for him to be their guy.

Yeah, it would be better if Reigns had a role like that. But to be honest, I'd rather have Brock Lesnar as champ again than him. It's bad enough that his godawful mic skills stunk up every raw, but his fanboys are disgracing wrestling. I recently read a youtube comment thread that was 100% people loving Reigns and saying stuff like " sef rawlinnnnns is trader!!!!!!!! He terned on hiss borders!!! CURS YOU SEFFF!" Most Reigns fanboys are either women that have a crush on him or complete idiots that don't even know wrestling is a work.

• 1 month later...

I think the celtic cross is the closest you can get to his pop-up powerbomb.

Agreed. As his current WWE finisher that is an actual finisher in game. For other recommendations see my above post, especially if you were a Steen fan before you were an Owens fan.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well that was a bust, when I went to check I think I had Stone Colds set on him, probably for posing in the pics. That being said KO is an extremely talented wrestler with a deep and diverse moveset just pick what makes you happy. I even think Drew McIntyre's moves may work.

Archived