bobby de niero's every thing else pt.2 ***Update*** 8/28/12 All Four Members Of Kaientai REUPLOADED

bobby de niero

alright filled another topic so time to start a new one HBK

Ok credit to slipfan i used his face morph because it is amazing i changed the jaw line slightly and did my own detailing, and i also did the body morph so its pretty much slipfan's tweaked with heel hbk attires

Also credit to tyrant 185 for heart break kid logo on back of tights and shawn's tat i was gonna do more slots but decided not to because tyrant and slipfans pretty much cover the other attires

Kaientai reuploaded to fix mis-spelling on shirt sorry my bad

The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels "On Live"

Iron man match vs bret hart

2m3s5n8.jpgx9etc.jpg

2w57z8h.jpgf9gy20.jpgfkxttd.jpg

mhx2iq.jpg2i6fdvk.jpgr89eec.jpg15q6ae1.jpg

20gxhmo.jpg

Ladder match vs. Razor Ramon

21no7dw.jpg34yqyqd.jpgvxmcgm.jpg34t6gl0.jpgofadmh.jpg2jfb0vs.jpg

His last attire is NWO i must of forgot to take a pic its nwo shirt black pant black boots, and he would have chaps but the game will not allow it

The winner of the poll was the Pope so here we go

The Pope/Elijah Burke "On Live" Moveset by rjvecw every thing else bobby de niero

2ptov1d.jpgibjofk.jpg2zgzz0p.jpgs6n0gj.jpg34pl8yc.jpgz5w89.jpg3599t1c.jpg29lg3u8.jpg

2nhnrb7.jpgei6078.jpgj96b5v.jpgw9wtu0.jpg5bu2v5.jpg OK two Pope and two elijah burke attires both pope attires have jacket and masked entrance attire, both burkes vome with

Kaientai all uploaded movesetd by rjvecw, tags r caws.ws bobby de niero, the wrestlers name

Taka

2w23mfd.jpg2gtt91h.jpg

2090txg.jpg33jjp7s.jpg14mqe74.jpg207avsi.jpg35hfcwg.jpgsdjvon.jpg

kckokp.jpgattires are 2 wwe,ecw bwo & kiaentai reunion

Funaki(wip)

35mpiza.jpgnr0etc.jpg

1hxz7p.jpg2qbt2sy.jpge8a45l.jpgjkkeoy.jpg2r2x4t5.jpg16a1ukg.jpg21bw5fn.jpgfunaki 2 wwe kiaentai attires 1 smacdown #1 anouncer and kiantai japan reunion

Dick togo, mens tao , yamaguchi son coming soon

Thank you status for letting me know how to get better quality pics out of my cap card

Dangerous Dick Togo Preview

hv563m.jpg210hq3q.jpg

24d3gp5.jpg2pq9jfb.jpg15rjip3.jpgknqdc.jpg

attires are PWG,Kaientai reunion/ ecw bwo/Dick mania

Men's Teioh(wip)

2zjgvw8.jpg30u4yyx.jpg108icmg.jpgiva594.jpgj0jlts.jpg2qak7rr.jpgsd04xw.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why every time I or bobby have an idea does someone have to decide to make them too? Can't anyone think for themselves. Really! Its getting old. Not that I think if we make someone you shouldn't, obviously, but I just think its funny how every idea gets stolen. Steen, Luther Reigns, The Colons, and many more. We try to be original. I just think everyone else should do the same.

Not saying you did bro. No disrespect meant. Just saying man. Its happened many times, actually almost every time we say anything about upcoming projects, I however just looked at your helms it is great maybe we could collab and you could make dick togo or mens tao.

Archived