The Best of the Rest by The Nomodder - BORGA and JANNETTY Up.

The Nomodder

In this topic I will present those caws, who were not top priority for me, but were too good to get rid of. :)
I think I will upload them all as long as I get a moveset for all of them. Borga will go up first, Righteous already made a set for him, thanks for that!!
Pics for Tito Santana will follow shortly.
The Jannetty I'm quite proud of, but I couldnt find the time to finish more attires. Maybe I still do so, it depends on how much you want him. :)

Marty Jannetty:

prsentationmartyface.jpg

prsentationmartyattire1.jpg

prsentationmartyattire2.jpg

Ludvig Borga is now uploaded! Search tags are: IAMNOMODDER / CAWS.WS / RIGHTEOUS

prsentationborgaface.jpg

prsentationborgaattire.jpg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont know about Max Moon, I would have to paint all the 3D objects of his "Spacesuit", that just wont look good.

Aldo Montoya?? I dont know if I should risk this, afterwards everybody is asking for Justin Credible... :D

And Avatar?.........WHO? :huh:

And there is absolutely no need for me doing Kwang, with Mascara Doradas great creation available! :)

kwang.jpg

I dont know about Max Moon, I would have to paint all the 3D objects of his "Spacesuit", that just wont look good.

Aldo Montoya?? I dont know if I should risk this, afterwards everybody is asking for Justin Credible... :D

And Avatar?.........WHO? :huh:

And there is absolutely no need for me doing Kwang, with Mascara Doradas great creation available! :)

kwang.jpg

well how about a savio vega with one kwang attire because im not sure but that doesnt look like savio under there and marty looks great

Thanks for the tip. I didn't realize someone made a good Kwang.

Avatar was Al Snow's character when he debuted for the WWF. Instead of hiring Hayabusa they thought they could just make their own version of him. He had the odd gimmick of putting the mask ON right before the match.

Were you around for SYM when Artynerd made Max Moon? He put one together using designs so I figured as good as you are with the Paint Tool you could come up with a solid CAW minus the 3-D parts of the attire.

I honestly dont know at the moment. :) I'll check later.

There is actually one more, but I will only show him here if I can fix a few things. Until then I will concentrate on the others.

Update in first post

Marry me?

My wife would disapprove! :D

Well that's a shame. How about the attire he wore when he won the IC title?

19930517_hbk_marty.jpg

I originally started with this attire, but scrapped it and made the orange one. Thats why he has that cutscene attire with the hoodie. :) But perhaps I try it again.

Archived