The Kings W.I.P. Shop *Big Show Added Suggestions Appreciated 06/08/12*

KingOfTheCAWS

This is my WIP Shop where I post all the CAWs I'm either having trouble figuring out whats wrong or I need urgent suggestions. So please Post Away, good or bad :)

Firstly RVD. I got some help/many suggestions from WantedReverend. Thought I'd Credit him. But still can't figure out whats Wrong. He's not exactly going the Way I want. Please suggest away.

Now an ACTUAL CAW of Crimson, though it's in the "What's off" Stage for me, although I did add Detailing and Clayes Suggestions Thank you...

Rob Van Dam

R1bC0.jpg

Crimson

C1b.jpg

Big Show

B2a.jpg

Thank you, any Skin Type you prefer?

Now a new man has made his way into the Shop.

Actually stick with the skin type you have now, I think the eye area needs to be worked on thats all the rest of the face looks pretty nice. Crimson is good just need to add detail and you are golden. What other CAWS do you have planned?

RVD, he's a tough one to capture. Arch the eyebrows a bit more, and try to narrow the eye width.

Crimson, a good LEGIT start... Lower the outer-jawline (I think that's what it is called.. the part that goes straight down from the ears). It seems to be too out/straight than it needs to be. I think Crimson's jawline is more \ instead of |, if you get what I'm saying.

Also, is your cap card stretching the picture width?

Looking good so far!

Hey, a Crimson that isn't photoshopped!!! It's looking great! Can't help the hair or that cranium depth is effected in both front and back (he's got the same nitpick issue I have with the Daniel Bryan in the other thread). The eyebrows could arch a bit more and depending on the tattoos and the attire/entrance gear designs maybe add some designs to make the rest of the eyebrows where they come back down.

RVD, wow.. This is looking great! I think you're the closest anyone has been yet capturing RVD's eyes/eyebrows area!

Big Show looks good, his eyes look a bit too open though. Could be wrong.

So far so good with all three!!!

Archived