Axel 'Mr F'N Amazing' Frost! Uploaded

Wacker28

Hi, im new here and have been enjoying your wonderfull original caws so i would like to submit my own original effort Axel Frost.

Name: Axel Frost

Height: 6ft

Weight: 109kg

Finisher: The Eye Of Rah

Signature: Pastrana Flip

Catchphrase: "putting it all on the line, 1 F'n show at a time"

Entrance theme: Van Halen - Aint talkin bout love

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2kvH0-BG4v0

Bio

Axel Frost was an aspiring motocross star. He idolized daredevils like travis pastrana and from a young age honed his reflexes replicating the stunts of his idols. Axel, also a pro wrestling fan from an early age would train and wrestle in small indy organisations around the uk. His favourate wrestlers were rvd and jeff hardy because he felt akin to their high flying daredevil ways, he would study rvds matches and even designed a singlet in a similar vein to his hero's .One day at a local motocross stunt show , axel against his wifes constant pleas urging him not to attemp more dangerous stunts tried to replicate travis pastranas 720 backflip.....his bike failed and it went wrong. Hospitalized for months and undergoing physio he promised his family for his safety he was done. Instead choosing to focus on his other love, Wrestling!. Axel finely trained his body back to full recovery and started making a name for himself in the indys again under a biker style gimmick. In 2012 after traveling to Philly in the USA for tryouts he ended up getting his big break in XHW (xtreme Highflying Wrestling) .A few months later he went on to become the youngest and fastest to win the XHW heavyweight title series taking out the 3 major stars of the company in a fatal 4 way.He would later get 3 stars down his forearm to mark the historic win. Axel has since become the face of XHW and has paved the way for a new xtreme highflying generation!

Sorry for the long read :)

Current yellow attire (rvd inspired)

916d78e4.jpg

31d8cdb3.jpg

8fdfecf1.jpg

430601bb.jpg

Black Attire (slickback hairstyle)

eebbfb7e.jpg

faca978e.jpg

b3dd2bbc.jpg

6ed9b06d.jpg

Indy Attire (starting out attire)

e77c827c.jpg

6505e111.jpg

8505a0fb.jpg

Motocross gimick attire coming soon.

Note he doesnt have the 3 stars tattoo on indy attire, he got those after to represent the 3 former stars of the company he had to overcome on his way to the XHW Title.

Is he up for download?

I want to upload him, the thing is im no good at movesets so i gave him rvd's moves. Would i have to recreate him without moveset to upload?

No you don't have too. he'll just have RVD moveset and im pretty sure people will change his set anyway.

Thanks for the feedback man, i took pics on my phone so i think it distorted it a little , i used rvd formula bodymorph as my original intent was to make an rvd caw then it just transpired into an rvd inspired caw for my caw universe. Thanks again for the kind comment :)

Thanks for the comments guys, the bodymorph is z7collins rvd bodymorph as my original intent was to make an rvd caw, i think its just the angle of my phone, if you check the youtube entrance link he looks fine ingame but always open to suggestions for improvement, thanks again :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived