BME's wCw/nWo Project *Update 04/08/12 Buff Bagwell Uploaded*

Kush™

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I PM'd you about the pics :nod:. A Dustin Rhodes would be cool and it would be nice to see someone else's take on him, also Meng is on the list listed as Haku but I might have a go at creating one anyway just for variations. I have another suggestion that's also on the list but It would be cool if you could do 2 Cold Scorpio as I would like to see a little more of an accurate version. Oh I almost forgot my most important WCW suggestion Booker T with the white tights flame attire and with possibly an alternate singles attire and a couple of Harlem Heat ones too.

Thanks for the consideration. :cool:

P.s Just found out Meng is Camacho's dad, don't know if you knew that but I was pretty surprised.

I PM'd you about the pics :nod:. A Dustin Rhodes would be cool and it would be nice to see someone else's take on him, also Meng is on the list listed as Haku but I might have a go at creating one anyway just for variations. I have another suggestion that's also on the list but It would be cool if you could do 2 Cold Scorpio as I would like to see a little more of an accurate version. Oh I almost forgot my most important WCW suggestion Booker T with the white tights flame attire and with possibly an alternate singles attire and a couple of Harlem Heat ones too.

Thanks for the consideration. :cool:

P.s Just found out Meng is Camacho's dad, don't know if you knew that but I was pretty surprised.

Really? Meng is camachos dad? i never would have guessed that lol.Will be doing Dustin Rhodes and Meng,In the next update i will show what CAWS i want to do.

Damn, Disco is spot on! Nice work.

Thanks man.

Hey, a Shane Helms would be nice too, I can help you with his face morphing

I never liked Helms,so i dont think i will create him.

Nice work, Your Buff looks great!

:cool:

Your Hall looks good but some constructive criticism I would give is

I think his cranium height needs to be adjusted taller & His facial features seem a tad close together

His eyebrows need some tweaking IMO

His upper lip needs some thickness added to it and try and make his bottom lip more full if possible.

Reference below

Scott%20Hall.jpg

Not sure if you can still set tops to be tucked in, If so add that to the NWO shirt with Jeans.

Maybe try some different hair options for one attire as his hair changed quite consistently in WCW [Maybe one with his hair tied back (Ponytail) if it looks right]

Rather then 3 Hall attires maybe

His NWO attire from WMX8 Vs Stone Cold

With his Entrance attire jacket

[Plain black with NWO logo on upper back]

His attire from Halloween Havoc 98 Hall Vs Nash which you already have made

Plus His entrance Jacket

[black Jacket with a White design similar to your elbow pad design for Hall

With 'Lone Wolf' On the back underneath the white design]

Also need to try & make the logo's on the pants

larger with the crotch blur bypass on your attires

His Outsiders attire from Halloween Havoc 96 Vs Harlem Heat with Chico on the

front of the pants and Outsiders on the back

[With his entrance attire jacket Similar to the one from Nash Vs Hall but Black & Red

without 'Lone Wolf' on the jacket]

Hope I helped you out without sounding to criticizing

:razor:

I tried the hair I was going to suggest and there's no way to make it light enough. I forget which number but it sticks out from the sides and is close shaven toward the bottom.

Can't wait to see Finlay. I do know of a good hair for him too, I'll let you know in an hour or so (not home right now).

He is real hard to capture,what hair would you suggest

Archived