• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure their paths must of crossed at some time.

Well, looking around it's looks like they've tagged together and against each other in the mid-90's in FMW.

Very nice. I'll have to break out my FirePro game & write down his moveset in anticipation of this CAW.

Hey, I'd really appreciate any moveset help for this one if you have the time.

Atm I have the Osaka Street Cutter and German Suplex pin as his finishers. Elbow drop and something else as his sigs but apart from his top 10 on youtube I'm pretty much in the dark.

Can't wait. You can finally make the Delfin Special's too. Can't wait.

I'm sure their paths must of crossed at some time.

Well, looking around it's looks like they've tagged together and against each other in the mid-90's in FMW.

Very nice. I'll have to break out my FirePro game & write down his moveset in anticipation of this CAW.

Hey, I'd really appreciate any moveset help for this one if you have the time.

Atm I have the Osaka Street Cutter and German Suplex pin as his finishers. Elbow drop and something else as his sigs but apart from his top 10 on youtube I'm pretty much in the dark.

I'll do a full set if it would help you get this out faster.

Hey thanks guys,

Moveset help is always appreciated and would help getting Delfin out. I understand he had a most varied moveset in FP so I don't know how well that will translate over to WWE'12. But anything would be helpful.

I think the pt's are basically set so it's just changing colours which won't take too long.

I'll have a look at the shoulder morph too, wish they'd add something 3D for shoulders. Something, you know, usable.

Hey thanks guys,

Moveset help is always appreciated and would help getting Delfin out. I understand he had a most varied moveset in FP so I don't know how well that will translate over to WWE'12. But anything would be helpful.

I think the pt's are basically set so it's just changing colours which won't take too long.

I'll have a look at the shoulder morph too, wish they'd add something 3D for shoulders. Something, you know, usable.

Can you send me the CAS file or do I need to write it out?

Sorry guys, I've been a bit crook since Thursday so haven't had the chance to work on anything.

Walks With The Wind, hey thanks man. I dunno how the cas file works. I don't expect you to write it up for me. If you can upload the moveset, I can grab it off live and type it out myself.

It would probably have download moves. You have to have a USB drive, any kind will do. Format it inside the XBox, it will give you a prompt. Move the Custom Superstar file with his number on it to the USB drive. If it's slot 7 in the game, it's 07 Custom Superstar.

Note to mods: This is not "hacking talk"

Download this program:

http://minus.com/mbaNDrb6Hb/

Click file, Open Drive and +Root should pop up click on the plus and then Content will pop up just keep clicking all of the + signs until you see 00000001 and on the right a file named in the style of 07CreateSuperStar.cas (or whatver slot he is in your game) will be there, drag and drop that on yoru desktop or in a folder and upload that. I'll take it from there. I already got all my notes on Delfin.

Archived