ultimate-savage

Kalisto is a little below a heavyweight but still packs a punch. A basic creation but a good one. Original pants design with a Jaguar as his main symbol.

KALISTO25.jpg?t=1338404791

Kalisto is a Colombian that is a very appreciative guy. Loves the crowd and to entertain. A bit like a Colombian John Cena but don't go over the top with taunting and shouting about. A humble guy.

Hope you guys like the look. He even looks Colombian!

• 5 weeks later...

The name just sounds cool. Plus with the added bonus of him being Colombian, just adds to his swagger lol.

Say his name with a Colombian accent. Sound cool yes? haha

I'm anal about names so that's why I get finnicky.. And yes I did say it with that Ricky Ricardo accent...

...Thats Mexican :-/

I love moments like that XD

Nice looking CAW, but yea, just not feeling the name... maybe with an added last name but that's just me... about 90% of my originals use real names with optional nickname

• 2 weeks later...

I first started the kalisto character from SD:KYR as a Batista rip off. But he evolved into a Colombian character ith utter appreciation for what he has and the fans. The tattoo started as something totally random, but as I got more into it, it got more technical for WWE 12. So it took about 2 and a bit weeks in total. Glad you like it!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived