MOLOCH *UPDATE PICTURES*

ultimate-savage

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I am going do is post up his moveset, entrance and created finishers soon, as I finally bought a capture card device. I admit I have the Orton kick strike that I only use against other Orton kick spam users. Other than that, his moveset reflects the character's power.

His custom entrance is with my custom video which is pretty cool.

So give me some time to get used to the capture card and all will be sorted.

Thank you big time ultimate-savage. I'm gonna use the basic body morph from my own original caw The Hardcore Icon. He and your Moloch have almost to the same build. I don't know what attributes and abilities you gave Moloch but I figure I'd improvise for the time being, matching him up to my caw as I will put him on Smackdown and put him in a rivalry with my caw. This should be a great rivalry.

I wish I could help ultimate-savage, but I got no clue how to work that kind of stuff. I've been meaning to ask you, on your game is Moloch a face or a heel? I finished making his physical body and put together a make shift move set and entrance until you post the real ones, and oh yes he IS an unbelievable beast. I mean he beat Kane & Undertaker in a handicap match. Can't wait for his real move set and entrance.

I used the pic you posted to make him and I found WWE 12 doesn't have most of the design pieces you used to make his tattoos so I had to improvise here and there but I think he turned out pretty good. Right now I'm using an a/v cable that only gives me a black and white picture. I get paid on Friday and am going to Wal-Mart on Monday where I intend on buying a new a/v cable if I can at which time I'll go back over my Moloch to make sure the coloring is correct. I then intend on taking pics of him an posting them so you can see what my version of Moloch looks like.

If you have a move set that is whooping Undertaker and Kane then you're not doing too bad!

Moloch is a neutral. A hero/anti-hero. Love to see him smash the heels and love to see him against the face's. He is an intimidating force that even his stare is enough to knock the confidence of his opponents.

Plus I have just updated the opening post with his entrance. Not good quality but enough.

I used the pic you posted to make him and I found WWE 12 doesn't have most of the design pieces you used to make his tattoos so I had to improvise here and there but I think he turned out pretty good. Right now I'm using an a/v cable that only gives me a black and white picture. I get paid on Friday and am going to Wal-Mart on Monday where I intend on buying a new a/v cable if I can at which time I'll go back over my Moloch to make sure the coloring is correct. I then intend on taking pics of him an posting them so you can see what my version of Moloch looks like.

There is no custom logos at all with Moloch. All the pieces are there. I basically maxed out the slots to create him and his tattoos. You just need to stretch out what you can to make it look similar. And get that new lead quick lol

I'll do that if I can figure out how. What music was that that you gave him and is it in game so I can use it?

I just been using Umaga's Tribal Trouble I ripped on my xbox 360. By the way the skull with horns logo isn't anywhere on the game that can see. I remember seeing one like it on svr 2011 but I can't find it on WWE 12.

If you have a picture phone, you can take pictures of your tv. turn the flash off, make sure its a dark room and get as center as you can. Jeez that all sounds a bit rude! lol. After that, upload your pictures via usb to your computer. Upload onto Photobucket or imageshack. Then just copy your image's URL link to 'Image' icon when you compose your post.

The music is HELL'S DEMON. It's in the game.

By the way the skull with horns logo isn't anywhere on the game that can see. I remember seeing one like it on svr 2011 but I can't find it on WWE 12.

It's a mix of skull pictures in the game. And Undertakers skull'n'horns picture.

I noticed on your video that you have your Moloch coming out on RAW. Is that the roster he's on or did you sjust use that arena for the video you posted. I also notice the custom entrance video you in the beginning that your Moloch was doing a move thats a mix of the attitude adgustment clutch into a power slam impact and he did a variation of the skull crushing finale. Now I've given him the punt kick and that wicked backbreaker Randy Orton does as his signatures. I started with dlc Batista move set for a base and gave the Orton comback and wake up taunt. I changed a number of the moves to better give him bost power and speed manuvers for a more well rounded superstar. The finishers I gave him are ones I personaly created. They're called Ultimate Impaler and Empty Abyss. Ultimate impaler basically is a military press dropped down into a tombstone piledriver. The empty Abyss is a varation of ultimate impaler from the top rope.

Ha ha thats funny because his created finisher name is called Ultimate Impaler! Basically, his main finisher is a Death Valley Hammer. I have never seen any wrester do such move ever. I use my finisher In wrestling training as my own finisher and looks cool. In the video, the second to last move is his secondary finisher I created. A sweeping chokeslam.

His signatures are Book End and the head butt move where he grabs the opponents head with both hands. Simple but effective.

If I wasn't using him online, I'd choose a different second signature and a different second finisher. But I'm happy with what I have at the moment. A signature and finisher that damages the head and a signature and finisher that damages the body. Thats all I need. But the finishers look cool and look very powerful too. Not to mention realistic also.

Okay I got my new a/v cable am finally in color again. I've taken a number of pics of my version of Moloch using my cellphone camera which are in my opinion very good considering they were taken with a cellphone camera. I'll post them as soon as I send them to my email address. The link you see below will show the first pic of my version of Moloch

Sorry guys I deleted the email that link went to on accident.

Cool! I have updated Moloch's tattoo on his back and chest. Now the chest tattoo is showing a lot more. The back tattoo is spaced out more to show a little more detail rather than bunched up images. I will be posting them up in the original post soon too.

The link you see below will show the first pic of my version of Moloch

http://mediamail.boo...etailerid=BOOST

Almost a spit! Lighten the tattoos to make them realistic and you're nearly there!

Coo, I like the new pics. I can see now that you basically used the same design piece over and over at different sizes and angles to create the whole big one and think it looks great. I created a street attire for my version of Moloch with a paint tool created logo on the front of his t-shirt and he's wearing jeans. Ya know I hope we can use created superstars in the WrestleMania XV part of story mode on the new WWE 13 cause the create a superstar story mode on WWE 12 leaves a lot to be desired. ultimate-savage I will post a pic of my street clothes attire for my version of Moloch and a pic of the paint tool design I created.

I'm gonna recreate my Rellik and Judas Messias and put them in a stable with my version of Moloch. They'll be the meanest group of superstars since Evolution and D-X. Help me please come up with a name for this stable.

Archived