The Miz (4 attires) UPLOADED TO LIVE 4/8/12

LegitATTIRES

SEARCH TAGS DAVELFC, AWESOMEMIZ

Credit to TwistedTemptation for his SVR2011 face form

Credit to Mustafa Raza for the Screens, fixed pt files and the renders.

34rj095.png

2ak0182.png

xctyyo.png

11wek5i.png

10dgn4w.jpg

old update

29kykjp.jpg

old

CcKtp.jpg2u7ys5e.jpg

Looks Awesome :cool: . Although I agree with 3lectricity the eyebrows need the angles tweaked & maybe a little thicker even though they are pretty thin IRL, As for his new Hair style maybe 16/82 with a little paint tool edit, Seems like the closest possible hair style without sticking with the Mohawk :fedup:

Hmmm.. I like how the brows look, but not quite the placement. Theres just something that just doesnt seem right umm, Maybe its the height. It looks like you increased the eyebrow height a tad I think you should bring it down some. Also you should fix the jaw, the upperline size is way too small. Heres another ref you should use for morphing

themiz.jpg

See how his eyebrows isn't really as angled down as you thought, also his eyebrows' height really isn't that high. You nailed the eyes though great work on that.

to me, looking at the pic that 3lectricity provided, biggest problem i see, is the eyes.. too much height, compared to that pic. need to take that down some, & widen them some too.

Seems to me, that you might have been using a pic of the Miz, while making an expression(with his eyes wide open).. you should use the pic that 3lectricity has provided, as he has little to no expression on his face.. it will help out with the eyes, nose, mouth & jaw areas, when you use a facial pic of a wrestler, with little to no expression.

Archived