Superstars Threads

djmann

i assume it is in for Xbox and PS3 like always, but is it gonna be on any other systems this year like Wii, or will it just be exclusive to Xbox 360 and stuff like always?

i have a wii and xbox 360 so it won't matter. changing the colors of the outfits is a big deal to me to be honest!

I remember someone from THQ being asked last year about ST for WWE '12 and they replied somethng like: no, this year WII is not getting it (in WWE '12 that is) but we will think about it next year (which makes THIS year). But knowing THQ...they forgot about what they said right after it happened.

I remember someone from THQ being asked last year about ST for WWE '12 and they replied somethng like: no, this year WII is not getting it (in WWE '12 that is) but we will think about it next year (which makes THIS year). But knowing THQ...they forgot about what they said right after it happened.

or they didn't even mean it...

Hey just wondering *insert question here*

though I don't actually care at all, because I'm set regardless, I just REALLY wanted to make a thread

WWE 13 for Wii is the main focus this year actually. There going to have a create a bowling alley for all your hardcore wii bowling wrestling needs.

Hey just wondering *insert question here*

though I don't actually care at all, because I'm set regardless, I just REALLY wanted to make a thread

WWE 13 for Wii is the main focus this year actually. There going to have a create a bowling alley for all your hardcore wii bowling wrestling needs.

I was always hoping for Randy Orton's American Football Field Goal Punt Kick Challenge to be in, but he doesn't use the move now.

Archived