WWE '13 Gameplay

Toni Kroos

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I seriously wish they animated Cena talking to the camera in his entrance. I really do.

At least they got him pointing to the camera for 1 second before he runs down... Huh, Better than nothing. I actually expected more from Cena's entrance but it's good none the less.

I think the new stunner animation is pretty nice. Sure its similar but I like it.

Also WCW/nWo Revenge, WWF Wrestle Mania 2000 and WWF No Mercy had pretty much the same game play engine. It was the features they added that made each game better than the last. In this case WWE 12 had great gameplay and what they add to universe mode and create an arena will have.a huge effect on how this game can be better.

For example.of they add 2 possible shows to Monday Night. That small detail alone would make WWE 12 boring to me and WWE 13 a must. Just saying. For me graphics don't matter, the graphics are good enough for now. I'd rather get unlimited creations, new moves, more match options etc.

is there another link to the video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qT8-UKk7quE

Straight from WWE's youtube.

That is just so odd. Why Punk vs Savage? Why Savage and Andre at all if they aren't going to be in the game or didn't have their renders ready?

The poll was most likely fake, They just needed a sensible way to fit in WWE '13 and reveal John Cena's model. That's what i'm assuming.

Graphics greatly improved? LOL. Get real.

Maybe you don't have an 1080p hd tv... Not my problem... I felt like I was watching an episode of Monday night raw... But then again people like u always find some little detail to complain about

Either way the graphics being greatly improved is an over-exaggeration. WWE '12 looks hardly better than '11 and it's the same from '12 to '13 Now, it's nothing to complain about I just think that you're daft to think that the graphics have become "oh so great" in the small window of time that they have to pump out these games every year.I watched Raw on a 65in Mitsubishi TV in 1080p. Hell, I'll even throw up a few pictures of the TV itself later along with the manual. I'd rather not throw out an idiotic statement your way as an attempt to bait a reply because I'm not that kind of person.

Maybe you don't have an 1080p hd tv... Not my problem... I felt like I was watching an episode of Monday night raw... But then again people like u always find some little detail to complain about

Either way the graphics being greatly improved is an over-exaggeration. WWE '12 looks hardly better than '11 and it's the same from '12 to '13 Now, it's nothing to complain about I just think that you're daft to think that the graphics have become "oh so great" in the small window of time that they have to pump out these games every year.I watched Raw on a 65in Mitsubishi TV in 1080p. Hell, I'll even throw up a few pictures of the TV itself later along with the manual. I'd rather not throw out an idiotic statement your way as an attempt to bait a reply because I'm not that kind of person.

I'm done.. You'll no doubt find something else to complain about anyway. I'm not baiting anything matter fact don't even know what that is...as far as I'm concerned... If u think wwe12 is anywhere near the same scale of 2011 you're clearly not seeing straight... Simply put how bout this... Just don't buy it...

it actually looks better in low definition as the pixels come out and mask the 3d models. You end up being unsure if its live tv or a game.

Archived