Reported Fan Incident with WWE Champion CM Punk at the St. Louis Airport

AustinFan

"You're the ones that buy those programs that my face isn't on the cover of, and then at five in the morning at the airport you try to shove it in my face so you can get an autograph and try to sell it on Ebay because you're too lazy to go get a real job."

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WWE Champion throws the mans book in the trash, yet people say the fan gets what he deserves? What has this world come to?

"You're the ones that buy those programs that my face isn't on the cover of, and then at five in the morning at the airport you try to shove it in my face so you can get an autograph and try to sell it on Ebay because you're too lazy to go get a real job."

And yet he clearly doesn't understand that his job as a professional wrestler, these things will ALWAYS happen. You didn't hear Flair, Hogan, Savage or even Warrior complain about these implications because it was implied in their contract what to expect. Instead of him bitching, he should just accept these facts and move on with his life as a professional wrestler. For every 1 guy like him in this business, there are 100 plus guys out there who has an actual respectful attitude and respects the people for supporting them regardless if they're on the main show or not.

Lets see, apparently he had an altercation before, called him a "f*cking d*ck" and said "I hope Cena breaks your neck Monday night". So I would see the 'fan' got his wake-up call

But what are simple ignorant words? Yeah i mean they can get you heated, but angry to the point that you take someones property and throw it in the trash? No and don't sit there and try to justify that fact either.

Ok, I'll go into a black neighborhood and proclaim white power all day, after all nothing should happen since I am simply giving ignorant words.

Might be a strawman but its still the same logic. Say extremely rude words and wishing harm and pushing his buttons in general. He gotten what you get when you push buttons. He can still get his autograph book out of the trash. But atleast he still has something to remember the incident by :D

Ok, I'll go into a black neighborhood and proclaim white power all day, after all nothing should happen since I am simply giving ignorant words.

Might be a strawman but its still the same logic. Say extremely rude words and harm and pushing his buttons in general. He gotten what you get when you push bottons. He can still get his autograph book out of the trash. But atleast he still has something to remember the incident by :D

With our freedoms we are protected to say what we want as long as it doesn't present any harm or danger. And as long as it's not any form of slander -- rather libel or spoken. This "Matt" guy said a few words, none in my opinion were even NEAR as offensive as the N word or the B word, gets his book thrown in the trash by the representative of the company -- CM Punk. Like seriously you never heard or even seen Austin do this when he was champion. I bet he had a few rude fans but he signed their autogragphs and went on with his way. Regardless if he can get his book or not, it would've have been in the trash in the first place had CM Punk had any morals and just ignored the dude. Words can't hurt you only physical harm can. And again this situations truly shows how much of a douche and an asshole he is.

The age of the fan makes everything different depends if hes young or not, im assuming he is.

*censored* it man just sign it for everyone I know I would. People will say you only say so because you dont know the frustration of being famous but lets be real a wrestlers autograph isnt worth shit unless its on something worth value. So just sign it and make the persons day. I know if Sting rejected a 10 year old me I would have been devastated. So looking at it that way i would never want to ruin some young kids day because his favorite wrestler didnt turn out to be the hero he thought he was. So quit being a bitch put on a smile and remember you're someones hero, it only takes a second.

First things first, I was there with the guy that was rude to Punk. His name is Matt. Punk walked out of the terminal, stopped and signed for me(I will gladly post a photo I took with him before the incident occured when I get home from St. Louis. Matt hates Punk's guts and purposely asked him to piss him off(they've had altercations before). Punk ignored him, so Matt called him a "f*cking d*ck." Punk kept walking, so Matt said things like "I hope Cena breaks your neck Monday night." After repeating this several times Punk sat down to wait for his luggage. Matt started taking pictures of him, so Punk took his bookbag and threw it in the garbage. Then the police got involved and you know the rest.

Also, just to make it clear, the fans that were yelling at Punk were actually me and my mom, who were trying to get Matt to stop following him.

Hope this clears a lot of things up.

Sounds like the guy was intentionally trolling Punk to get a reaction out of him, but honestly he shouldn't have reacted the way he did, I mean taking away someone's bookbag & tossing it in the trash, because a fan was taking pictures of you? Seems childish, if you ask me. Granted I realize that Punk was provoked before hand, but he should really learn to conduct himself a lot better than that.

^

........THIS!

First things first, I was there with the guy that was rude to Punk. His name is Matt. Punk walked out of the terminal, stopped and signed for me(I will gladly post a photo I took with him before the incident occured when I get home from St. Louis. Matt hates Punk's guts and purposely asked him to piss him off(they've had altercations before). Punk ignored him, so Matt called him a "f*cking d*ck." Punk kept walking, so Matt said things like "I hope Cena breaks your neck Monday night." After repeating this several times Punk sat down to wait for his luggage. Matt started taking pictures of him, so Punk took his bookbag and threw it in the garbage. Then the police got involved and you know the rest.

Also, just to make it clear, the fans that were yelling at Punk were actually me and my mom, who were trying to get Matt to stop following him.

Hope this clears a lot of things up.

Sounds like the guy was intentionally trolling Punk to get a reaction out of him, but honestly he shouldn't have reacted the way he did, I mean taking away someone's bookbag & tossing it in the trash, because a fan was taking pictures of you? Seems childish, if you ask me. Granted I realize that Punk was provoked before hand, but he should really learn to conduct himself a lot better than that.

If this was Cena, people would have had a field day. But because it's Punk, people just glamorize it and think its the fans fault.

This "Matt" guy said a few words, none in my opinion were even NEAR as offensive as the N word or the B word, gets his book thrown in the trash by the representative of the company -- CM Punk.
I'll go out to the a black neighborlhood, along the way tell random people along the way I hope they get hurt. Some might be provoked enough for a physical provation, some might not. This is no real difference

Regardless if he can get his book or not, it would've have been in the trash in the first place had CM Punk had any morals and just ignored the dude. And again this situations truly shows how much of a douche and an asshole he is.
Looks like I am not the only one who likes strawmans. Ok I'll take note of this, don't put a extremely rude 'fan's autograph book in the trash, or else I'll have no morals at all. Not everyone is jesus like

Words can't hurt you only physical harm can.
lol Wrong

I am disappointed, every human being has buttons you don't push. CM Punk has his and not everyone is the same. And didn't Austin beat his wife?

Cena would of smiled and waved. Like a real champion.

:hqhq:

Yeah because unlike CM Punk he is indeed the true face of the company and he KNOWS how to act....... PROFESSIONALLY!

Stop being a blind hater, mark.

Cena would of smiled and waved. Like a real champion.

:hqhq:

Yeah because unlike CM Punk he is indeed the true face of the company and he KNOWS how to act....... PROFESSIONALLY!

Stop being a blind hater, mark.

Says the Daniel Bryan smark.. Please go away.

There something wrong with being a smart mark? That is what a "smark" is... I understand not like a wrestler, but obviously you hate this guy on a real level. I'd expect a lot more from an older member such as yourself. I'm 19 years old, and I'm telling you, a 48 year old, to grow up. Pathetic.

Both you go away,argue somewhere else please.

It wasn't my intent, I just got annoyed.

Anyway, Punk will probably sign your stuff if you're nice to him; but this guy was being an asshole. Punk decided to be an asshole back, which wasn't the best choice. Believe me, Punk is an asshole like I said before, but the fan did have it coming now that I've read more about it on a news site.

WWE Champion throws the mans book in the trash, yet people say the fan gets what he deserves? What has this world come to?

And yet he clearly doesn't understand that his job as a professional wrestler, these things will ALWAYS happen. You didn't hear Flair, Hogan, Savage or even Warrior complain about these implications because it was implied in their contract what to expect. Instead of him bitching, he should just accept these facts and move on with his life as a professional wrestler. For every 1 guy like him in this business, there are 100 plus guys out there who has an actual respectful attitude and respects the people for supporting them regardless if they're on the main show or not.

This is the best post I've read on this entire forum.

This "Matt" guy said a few words, none in my opinion were even NEAR as offensive as the N word or the B word, gets his book thrown in the trash by the representative of the company -- CM Punk.
I'll go out to the a black neighborlhood, along the way tell random people along the way I hope they get hurt. Some might be provoked enough for a physical provation, some might not. This is no real difference

Regardless if he can get his book or not, it would've have been in the trash in the first place had CM Punk had any morals and just ignored the dude. And again this situations truly shows how much of a douche and an asshole he is.
Looks like I am not the only one who likes strawmans. Ok I'll take note of this, don't put a extremely rude 'fan's autograph book in the trash, or else I'll have no morals at all. Not everyone is jesus like

Words can't hurt you only physical harm can.
lol Wrong

I am disappointed, every human being has buttons you don't push. CM Punk has his and not everyone is the same. And didn't Austin beat his wife?

Yeah, also that Benoit guy, can't remember what he did exactly?

But as for Punk, it's just gonna get worse for him now that he's a heel again. If he can't handle it and keeps acting like this, fighting fans and what not then it's gonna be harder for him to keep his shit together. A new city every night, haters everywhere...

Archived