10/27/12 Update* Best In The World! Ryback UPLOADED, Storm UPLOADED Wade Barrett, FEED ME MORE! Austin Aries and RVD UPLOADED!

3lectricity

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is what I meant:

51hoo.jpg

:)

In that pic it looks like the cheek bone is more puffy than the jawline because his head is slanted downwards. In some pics it looks the other way around.

yeah, I know. I was actually using it in defense of what you have. I think his sideburns gives some people the false impression that his cheeks are thin/tight (the word "gaunt" sounds so dead). He has an apple shaped head. it is actually a good optical illusion. John Goodman used it for a long time to make his face seem thinner.

I think other than, as you said, his temple being out a bit, you nailed it.

This is what I meant:

51hoo.jpg

:)

In that pic it looks like the cheek bone is more puffy than the jawline because his head is slanted downwards. In some pics it looks the other way around.

yeah, I know. I was actually using it in defense of what you have. I think his sideburns gives some people the false impression that his cheeks are thin/tight (the word "gaunt" sounds so dead). He has an apple shaped head. it is actually a good optical illusion. John Goodman used it for a long time to make his face seem thinner.

I think other than, as you said, his temple being out a bit, you nailed it.

Oh ok thanks, so what changes you think needs to be done?

I think it's definitely the hairline playing tricks and possibly the sideburns as well, but mentioned before about increasing the x-axis might be a good idea. I see more of a pencil end shape (straight then angled at the chin, though the cheeks do need to stand out). I still think the nose width could be lessened at least 2 clicks.

Alright I solved the issue with Punk's X's being too thick. Turns out that I have 2 pt logos left to apply on the caw so what I can do is replace the in game X logo with a PT. Also for Aries, is it possible to put logos on capes?

Now I want the black/white/gray Punk attire. *sigh* Any chance you'd want to sub that in? :) Also, loving the SES era look. It might be your camera helping out with the blending, but that's the best I've seen anyone do with that scraggly beard. I usually stands out from the rest of the facial hair in a horrible way.

Now I want the black/white/gray Punk attire. *sigh* Any chance you'd want to sub that in? :) Also, loving the SES era look. It might be your camera helping out with the blending, but that's the best I've seen anyone do with that scraggly beard. I usually stands out from the rest of the facial hair in a horrible way.

Believe it or not I already made that attire an hour after the 1000th episode lol. I orriginaly had the 1000th ep planned for one of his attire in his current slot. I'm going to replace the yellow/black for the 1000th since ice cream bar attire contains the yellow and black. As far as the blending goes, trust me its on point. I'll provide the pics of his attire when I preview my next update on Aries or when I just introduce a new caw.

P.S. What would you people rather me do for the third slot, Indy Punk(R.O.H), or Nexus Punk?

I hope that RVD has more than 1 attire, it looks really awesome face-wise, can't wait to download it...

Well, unfortunatley my game is sorta glitched. If I delete anything on my caw the face and body pt wipes out.. I have no idea why, and my face/hair PT for RVD is long gone now. So unless I buy a new Disc or get someone to do 3 more attires, there will only be 1 attire. :fedup:

Well, unfortunatley my game is sorta glitched. If I delete anything on my caw the face and body pt wipes out.. I have no idea why, and my face/hair PT for RVD is long gone now. So unless I buy a new Disc or get someone to do 3 more attires, there will only be 1 attire. :fedup:

Sadly, that's not a glitch in your game-- it's something the game did with one of the updates. It's SO annoying, isn't it?

I have to keep a "just the body and face" version of everything I make, and sometimes I have to get my PTs back off my HD to fix something. If people knew how many times I've placed the PTs on that Brock I made... oh dear lord!

And I'm overjoyed to hear you have the black/white/gray attire set. :) That was a nice look!

Wow so it wasn't my Disc.. its an actual update, I knew it couldn't had been my disc lol. Yea man its hella annoying you don't know how many times I had to keep placing the body tats over and over again for my punk caw.. Especially the Red SES, because the stripes in the back of the boots is in the same PT as the kick pads design and it was difficult to get everything in place.

Yeah. It makes me insane because I change one PT here or there, and I have to, that-thing-we-can't-talk-about-here which means I have to get someone's help, and take up someone else's time, each time I tweak, so I sometimes have a CaW like my Brock that draws from like 5 different PT save files. Juggling them and not messing up is almost as much work as the CaWing itself.

When you get a good end product, though, it's all worth it.

My advice, if this is any help:

1) If you do face textures or any body texturing (tats mostly, though sometimes I texture a band or pad), make sure all the PTs for that stuff are on the same save, no matter what.

2) Put all those things onto the attire. If it's someone whose tats change from slot to slot (like my Brock did), only put the tats that are on every attire on it.

3) Save that. Copy the first attire to all four attire slots. Copy that now totally set CaW to an empty space and NEVER EDIT IT. Always copy it to another slot if you want to redo it. That way you have your base and don't have to rebuild. Having to re-place all that texturing can sometimes really suck (I speak from experience)

4) make sure all the pieces of each attire are on the same PT save if you can. Place them as you would, of course, saving each time.

5) Don't do your 4th attire slot until you know you are happy with 1-3, since you could still default another slot back to your base if you decide you don't like one.

6) if you're going to use "the magic" to put a render on your CaW, don't ever use a CaF or a downloaded move. Since the last patch, there's some bad mojo with that stuff, so if you're going to add CaFs, do that last, after you added the render. And of course you can't put DLC moves on your CaWs, but lately, even if you have them and remove them, CC is ignoring that you removed them and not allowing uploads. I STILL can't get my Tommy Dreamer to post.

IDK if that was just me saying a lot for no good reason or not, but those are some tips. :)

Also, LMK if you need help with Punk's tats. I have been thinking for a while about trying to color in the spots that are missing from his WWE 12 chest texture. I just haven't had the excuse to do it.

Oh, one other tip that can bail you out at times. IF you place a PT and it blanks your face/tat PTs, as long as you don't save or delete them, the positioning/sizing info is still there. So if you have the tattoo pts, you can re-place them without any trouble. I had to do that repeatedly with Brock's face, and it saved me hours of work getting the texture to sit in just the right spot. When the new PT knocks the old PTs off (it seems to only happen to body layer stuff-- I've never had attire PTs vanish, yet), it seems to be removing the PTs themselves from the save file (but not any of the info about them).

Of course when the PT is gone... it makes it really rough. Like the Cena I'm doing that is a rework of Archer's-- he used six PTs for the head/face, so I can only use the empty four. And I can't alter them at all or they all vanish. So... it actually made working on that a fun sport, but it's crazy.

@Ravenos, Thats some good tips right there thanks, damn if only I knew that alot earlier it would've saved me alot of time lol. Yea I figured out the whole thing of uploading a caw that has a dlc move and when you delete it, it still doesnt let you upload, the hard way. I made a Shawn Michaels CAW and man... it was a heart break lol But I think theres a way to fix it with a CAW editor.

@Von, ... I COMPLETELY forgot about the clear system cache thing, now that's gonna help out alot lol

Well if you really want high quality caws you realaly won't think about it as for me it only takes about 5 minutes of my time and the reward is well worth it.

On-Topic: I'm really liking these and now I can't wait to see the other RVD attires

Well... IDK how much you do with the thing we can't talk about, but each time you purge and then re-patch, from my experience, there's a slight chance of corruption. So I try to avoid that at all costs. It's six of one, a half dozen of the other. Whichever method works best for a person. Neither answer is wrong. There's no "quality" difference, though. Not sure where you got that. Both of our approaches would lead to the same end result.

The nice side effect of what I suggested is that you have built-in back-ups. Sometimes people forget to back up and lose stuff.

Wait what method are you talking about. I'm talking about the quickest way to fix the glitch where if you delete an object it won't erase your PT files. When you go to your dashboard and clear the cache and caw offline it will be fine. All you have to do after that is reupdate your 360. But which method are you talking about?

Archived