Need A Bit Of Help

CarDaddyPlease

Hey, this is one of the first main original CAW's I have made to use frequently, I generally get bored with mine because I can't use someone who doesn't have a developed back story (odd little quirk). So I developed this character two nights ago but I'm stuck with what I want as a name. For some reason a strong name is hard to come up with for him because nothing seems good enough, thats where the outside view comes in because I'll probably like a name better when another person helps. He has a simple attire that adds to his complexity, the bio explains more. As for the finisher, I have one for a submission, but need a good grappling finisher. Doesn't need to be anything extreme or over the top and I don't really want to create one unless its a last ditch:

He's based off how Bane was written in Dark Knight Rises, but mixed with CM Punk's pipe bomb attitude. Black and white theme, revolutionary leader and visionary. If you all could maybe help suggest with a name and a second finisher that suits him that would be appreciated. He uses Shining Wizard as a sig (still looking for a second one) and one of his finishers is the Accordion Rack/Stretch submission. Here's a little bio:

He has come from a great home where his father was a corporate fat cat for the Bank Of America and his mother was a house wife that never needed a job. Coming up in a wealthy environment he had everything he wanted, but he saw the pain and suffering of the poor when he would walk downtown. His dad would never donate or help out the less fortunate exclaiming "They should follow my example and get a job to support themselves...I had to". When he reached the age of reason he took a shining to the history of great revolutions, studying Marxism, Trotsky, and Castro very carefully. When he went out on his own at 18, he took a dark look to himself and started training to become a professional wrestler claiming this was the perfect way to get to the public, working class man. Taking mic and stage training from Mr. Kennedy and a wrestling background from CM Punk, he took to the indy circuit doing house shows. As he moved up he took more of a light and dark revolutionary and worked closely with Paul Heyman behind the scenes building his promo skills and image. To show his rich background he wears a black fur coat to the ring with a mask over the lower half of his face to show the lunatic side of all of us. Wearing black and white shorts with a quote inspired by his father "Follow The Leader", he is out to sway the people of the world into a revolution. "Marshall Law is in effect!" he exclaims, "Rise up and prove who you are, where you belong in the world. You don't need to occupy Wall Street, you don't need to riot in the streets! You need to etch your name in society, in HISTORY, and prove that the every man has the intellectual power to seize the day!"

EDIT: Here's a pic, just need to add a tattoo sleeve I have downloaded.

img2012072200322.jpg

Don't have any, they would be low quality and off my phone if I did. I figured the character description alone is enough to go. He's an average size guy, so not a heavyweight and not a cruiserweight. I can always tweak image based on the name, attires and such can be fixed. As for a finisher, not sure why image matters for that.

Don't have any, they would be low quality and off my phone if I did. I figured the character description alone is enough to go. He's an average size guy, so not a heavyweight and not a cruiserweight. I can always tweak image based on the name, attires and such can be fixed. As for a finisher, not sure why image matters for that.

Low quality pics are okay, better than nothing

Archived