Buff Bagwell by BME *2 Attires Added*

Kush™

Update 26/07/12

2 attires added and new face update fixed the mustache and tweaked a few things.

Hope you like the attires,I have got his titantron ingame now will post a video soon.

I have got the tat but forgot to add it,it will be in the the next update.

buffbagwellface.pngbuffbagwellattire.png

buffbagwellattire2.png

Ingame:

buffingame.pngbuffingame.png

OLD

buffbagwellface.png

The face is still being worked on,suggestions are welcome.This will include his Titantron and a render.

4 attires are planned will be previewed when my PT gets fixed.I gave him a medium tan as i think Buff was quite tanned back in the day.I will be also making Disco Inferno and Billy Kidman for my WCW universe because i got really bored with WWE 12 and i thought revamping universe would make it interesting again lol.

Comments and Suggestions are welcome :)

I really like the face so far, the only thing that kind of bugs me is the thickness of the stache towards the top side portion.

If you're able to texture the tights I will definitely be keeping an eye out for this caw. (bow tie?)

I will be texturing the logos for the tights and boots.I am going to rework the mustache too.

lol i just came on this website to see if someone made a good billy kidman,so iam glad your going to be making him...this buff looks awesome.ill definately be downloading both guys.cant wait

Cheers,Billy Kidman preview will be up after Bagwell is complete.

Good to hear about the tights. I always liked his tights around 99-00 kind of reminded me of Rick Rudes tights from back in the day.A vicious and delicious attire is a must too.

I really like the face so far, the only thing that kind of bugs me is the thickness of the stache towards the top side portion.

If you're able to texture the tights I will definitely be keeping an eye out for this caw. (bow tie?)

I will be texturing the logos for the tights and boots.I am going to rework the mustache too.

lol i just came on this website to see if someone made a good billy kidman,so iam glad your going to be making him...this buff looks awesome.ill definately be downloading both guys.cant wait

Good to hear about the tights. I always liked his tights around 99-00 kind of reminded me of Rick Rudes tights from back in the day.A vicious and delicious attire is a must too.

I just need to get my pt fixed then i can showcase the attires

Didn't the triangle design come down from the top? Right nowyou have a gap of a few inches.

Yeah now that you mention it looks like i will need to adjust it for the next update.What do you think about the delicious the attire?

Archived