"Bow down to your king, you royal maggot..."

AirSabu

This moveset really really needed to be hacked alot to flow nicely with Bookah's real life

counter-part. About 15 hacks total. Set is soley based on his king booker gimmick and i will

update this set about 2-3 more times untill its time to put the game to rest.

King Bookah Moveset
Created by: AirSabu

+ Standard Actions

Ring In: Booker T

Ring Out: Normal

Taunts: Spinaroonie 2(still does the spinaroonie from time to time), Taunt Sideburns 3, Mark

Jindrak, Dupree 2

Fighting Stance: Wrestling 2 or Boxing or Kung-Fu 1 or Muay Thai for his cat like stance

Walking Motion: Rob van dam, closest thing to his new kingdom walk

Running Motion: Normal

+ Standing

Strike Attacks: Jumping calf kick, Toe kick 1 or Kick to Gut 2, Back chop 4, *Hack in

Running calf kick*, Booker t spinning kick, *hack in Outside crescent kick 2*

Grapple Moves:

--- Clean: Back chop 5, suplex 11, body knee strike, neckbreaker 6, snapmare 2

--- Submission: Sleeper hold 1, headlock 4, *hack in back club*, *hack in powerful knee

strike 1*, *hack in x-mark(for sort of run like crescent kick)*

--- Category 1: Speed--- Moves 1: Arm twist kick, Neckbreaker 10, Kitchen sink 1, Knee

strike 1, Scoop slam & Knee

--- Category 2: Speed--- Moves 2: Suplex 12, Scoop slam 1, *hack in back kick 2*, *hack in

suplex 1*, *hack in sto & sweep(sometimes he does somewhat of a half bookend move in the

middle of the match that doesnt finish of the match, so i like this for him)*

--- Category 3: Technical--- Moves 3: Spinebuster 3,dragon sleeper 1(had to put it in for

the fact that nothing else in this catagory fits him and for the fact i have seen him do it

about 2-3 times in the 14 matches i had), *hack in steven kick*, *hack in spinning kick*,

*hack in alabama slam(a variation of his spinebuster)*

--- Grapple Attack: Elbow strike 1 X3

Grapple From Behind: Sidewalk slam 5, pumphandle slam, forearm smash, school boy roll up,

russian leg sweep 2

Groggy Grapple From Behind: Sidewalk slam 3, back suplex 2, sleeper hold 3, back rake, super

atomic drop

+ Ground

Strike Attack: Booker t stomp, Booker t knee drop 1, Undertaker stomp

Grapple Moves:

Upper: Booker t knee drop 2, Mounted punching 4, Outlaw stomp 2

Lower: *hack in sleeper hold 7*, *hack in elbow drop 9*, *hack in mounted punching 1*

+ Corner

Strike Attacks: Turnbuckle clothesline 2, Yakuza kick or *hack in bicycle kick or outside

crescent kick 2*, knee attack 1

Grapple Moves: Chop & punch combo, dirty punch, corner choke, sunset flip pin 4, hangman

chokehold 2, stomping mudhole

Grapple from behind: forearm to back, illegal pin, snake eyes, toss into ring post,

turnbuckle smash

+ Rope

Groggy on ropes: Fury strikes

Rebound Attack: Bicycle kick or outside crescent kick 2 or elbow attack 4 or dash knife edge

chop or running calf kick or kitchen sink(all work fine for him), elbow drop 2 or *hack in

booker t knee drop 1*, vaulting body press 2

Diving out of ring attack: Baseball slide 1

+ Diving

Diving Attack vs. Standing Opp.: Missle dropkick, Diving side kick(a diving variation of his

harlem sidekick)

Diving Attack vs. Downed Opp.: Diving elbow, Houston hang over, Diving elbow drop or just

leave houston hang over as all of the moves

+ Dash

Running Strikes: Bicycle kick or Outside crescent kick 2, Elbow attack 4 or 5(4 is pretty

much his but the reaction is really pitiful)

Running Grapple: School boy pin 1 or Reverse mat slam, *hack in alabama slam or spinebuster

3(for his spinebuster)

Rear Techniques: *hack in forearm smash for both gy and non-gy* or school boy pin 2

Running ground Attack: double axe handle, elbow drop 5 or *hack in booker t knee drop 1 for

both moves*

Counter Attack: Drop to hold, Back body drop 2 or *hack in spinebuster 3*, sleeper hold 5

+ Special

Finishers: Booker t special, Book end(i hate the book end after taunt, *censored* they need a

uranage bad in this game, just a simple one, nothing fancy)

Chair Finisher: Guillotine 2(pretend he's making his opponent kiss his royal feet?) and/or

DDT 23

Combination Attack: Outlaw punches 1, back chop 4, undertaker punches 1

I should have the following people done by the time the game comes to an end, so be on the

lookout for the following:

Umaga
Edge
Jeff and Matt Hardy
Carlito
Cm Punk
London & Kendrick(wwe form)
Batista and Cena(sadly)
Gregory Helms
Ken Doane/Kenny
Big show

Which hacked moves don't seem right? Every hack that i have, makes sense from what i saw.

The ones that don't seem to be right in there would be the sto & sweep and the steven kick. He did a sweet superkick to cena last monday and it looked somewhat like the steven kick so i put it in there, and the sto & sweep i explained, so those might be the only 2 moves out of place.

Why have alabama slam hacked in if he doesn't do it in WWE? His actual Spinebuster looks more the Rock one.

And why hack in Outside crescent kick 2 when it can be selected as a running strike? Where is his running clothesline?

And when has he done back kick 2? That was Rico & CM Punk's move

And why not hack in back chop 6 instead of having a dragon sleeper?

Also when has he done suplex 1?

Alabama slam is the exact, or closest to, the spinebuster he did on mysterio on smackdown about a month or so ago.

Outside crescent kick 2 works better for a standing strike in the game and i already had my running strikes in there. He doesnt do a running clothesline more than his bicycle kick and elbow strike.

Did a back kick that was almost exactly like back kick 2 to rvd.

I already had his back chops in the game so i put something else he has done a couple of times in different matches.

He did a beautiful suplex that was an exact replica to benoit in about 4 of there matches that i had from the best of 7 series, so that wasn't the king bookah gimmick.

I never understand why people insist on giving people moves because they've done it ONCE. If Big Show pulls off a moonsault, that might as well be his second finisher.

I've seen Booker do an Alabama Slam before, but I'm pretty certain it was actually a sloppily-done spinebuster.

Archived