Special Referee Match

djmann

I think removing that one feature alone really helped in stopping people from buying the last few games. Guest referee was always a pivotal role in exhibitions with friends and for when you were making your own stories (even before story designer), and it helped keep the game fresh and interesting.

I'm gonna blame Cena because it seems as soon as he hit his peak, we were seeing less of thosek ind of matches in real life (probobly because vince KNEW that the stars in the back were tired of Cena being given every push imaginable, and vince knew one of them would fast count a three and ruin a match outcome, I'd put money on it).

anyways,yeah, this.

^ not to mention how the hell are we supposed to sim the taker/hhh/hbk hiac special ref match when that feature isn't even in the game.. Yet wwegames is constantly asking have we tried to recreate that match or the Bryan/punk/aj match... How the hell are we supposed to do that?

If special ref is back, i want the ability to dq someone, and i want the opponents to recognize when you do a slow or fast count and react by pushing the ref a little.

That would be cool because then itd set up a reason for you to push back or use finisher on the opponent rather than us just deciding "eh ill just superkick him now". Animations like that would give the matches a little more story and realism.

I don't see why people enjoy it so much to tell you the truth, all you could really do is control a Superstar and have them count. I wouldn't mind the Special Referee match returning but the "I Quit" match should be put back in first.

Why not BOTH returning together for the game?

Archived