Poe's Insane World Of Edits

Poe Øhlin

Hello boys and girls of all ages. This right here will be a thread in which I post the formulas for any and all FPR edits that I create. Wrestlers made will consist of various promotions from different countries. You'll find CAWs from WWE all the way to W*ING. From the big boys to the big girls, , hell even the backyard, you'll almost find it all here.

I am always open to requests, as while I can usually come up with ideas by myself, it does after a while get difficult to think of who to make next. So, feel free to make a request for an edit. All I ask is that when making your request, please state the attire/era you want done, and if possible provide me with a photograph or a video. Also, I will not take requests for non wrestlers. This is strictly for wrestlers.

On the subject of movesets, I do tend to try and make a moveset on my own if I can't find a template for one. If you yourself are interested in a moveset, skill statistics, or the parameters, feel free to ask for them. Just note that I am a slow poke for writing movesets up.

So with that said, I hope you all enjoy them and even get some use out of them. Feel free to leave feedback if you want, and most of all, have fun!

Edit Template

STANCE:

SIZE:

PERCENTS

HEAD:

BODY:

ARM:

HAND:

LEG:

HEAD

Skin Color -

2nd Bar –

3rd Bar –

4th Bar –

5th Bar -

6th Bar –

CHEST

BASE SIZE:

Layer 1 -

3rd Bar –

4th Bar –

Layer 2 -

3rd Bar –

4th Bar –

Layer 3 -

3rd Bar –

4th Bar -

WAIST

BASE SIZE:

Layer 1 -

3rd Bar –

4th Bar –

Layer 2 -

3rd Bar –

4th Bar –

Layer 3 -

3rd Bar –

4th Bar –

Upper Arm

BASE SIZE:

Layer 1 -

3rd Bar –

4th Bar –

Layer 2 -

3rd Bar –

4th Bar –

Lower Arm

BASE SIZE:

Layer 1 -

3rd Bar –

4th Bar –

Layer 2 -

3rd Bar –

4th Bar –

Wrist

Thigh

BASE SIZE:

Layer 1 -

3rd Bar –

4th Bar –

Layer 2 -

3rd Bar –

4th Bar –

Layer 3 -

3rd Bar –

4th Bar -

Calf

BASE SIZE:

Layer 1 -

3rd Bar –

4th Bar –

Layer 2 -

3rd Bar –

4th Bar –

Layer 3 -

3rd Bar –

4th Bar -

Foot

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, sorry for the slownees of new additions. I'll start posting the formulas up as quickly as I can. I've said it before, but feel free to request something, as it's pretty easy to run out of ideas for making people.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived