Favorite team in every sport.

Scorpion™

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you are now including Wednesday and the Knicks amongst your favourite teams?

Football: Everton

American Football: New York Jets

Baseball: New York Yankees

Ice Hockey: Detroit Red Wings

Basketball: Houston Rockets

Well Wednesday I knew about anyway of course, but not the Knicks.

Well, Sheff Wed are my second team, so I thought I'd include them. For the Knicks, read the Basketball thread.

I am not interested enough in Basketball to read the thread, even though I do like the NBA 2K games and enjoyed my experience of Basketball at the Olympics.

Football:

Clubs: Vålerenga, West Ham, (Barcelona)

National Teams: Italy, Japan, Argentina

NBA: Minnesota Timberwolves

NFL: Chicago Bears

NHL: Philadelphia Flyers

NCAA: Duke

Didn't realise you were from Norway 0_0. Why do you support Bolton Reserves West Ham then?

Football:

Clubs: Vålerenga, West Ham, (Barcelona)

National Teams: Italy, Japan, Argentina

NBA: Minnesota Timberwolves

NFL: Chicago Bears

NHL: Philadelphia Flyers

NCAA: Duke

Didn't realise you were from Norway 0_0. Why do you support Bolton Reserves West Ham then?

A friend of mine who I went to Vålerenga-games with supported West Ham because his dad used to live in East-London, so after several weeks of getting fed results after my norwegian team finished playing, I got more and more interested. When Zola became the manager it was a done deal as he is my favorite player of all time. I used to like Chelsea a lot back in the day, but that quickly ended after Abramovich took over and made them a completely different club. In hindsight West Ham is a much cooler club anyway, but Zola still remains my favorite player. Up there with Di Canio and Carlton Cole of course.

To stay on-topic I guess I would've cheered for Chicago Cubs in the MLB if I cared for baseball at all. Even though it goes against my 1 team from each city/state policy. I like Chicago for som reason(CM Punk may be a factor).

Yeah I noticed that too. Btw Soap, go to Notre Dame. :)

Talk to some lady at this College convention said you need a 3.6 gpa to get in. And i doubt i will get a scholarship from there for academics or football.

Colleges I like football wise and want to go to are.

1.) Texas A&M

2.) Oregon

3.) West Virginia

4.) oklahoma (dad wen tthere)

5.) Ohio State

I have recieved mail from West Virginia and A&M (I met the new HC many of times he used to coach University of Houston and would visit)

I really want to go to OU though me and Grenade can share a room.

Yeah I noticed that too. Btw Soap, go to Notre Dame. :)

Talk to some lady at this College convention said you need a 3.6 gpa to get in. And i doubt i will get a scholarship from there for academics or football.

Colleges I like football wise and want to go to are.

1.) Texas A&M

2.) Oregon

3.) West Virginia

4.) oklahoma (dad wen tthere)

5.) University of Houston

I have recieved mail from West Virginia and A&M (I met the new HC many of times he used to coach University of Houston and would visit)

I really want to go to OU though me and Grenade can share a room.

Rudy! Rudy! Rudy! Rudy!

• 2 weeks later...

I want to start watching hockey of course after the lockout but not sure which team to get into Any suggestions. Know its a stupid question but im completley new to the sport

Archived