Scorpion™

NFL: Green Bay Packers

NBA: Lakers

NHL: Ducks

Baseball: Angels

Soccer: L.A Galaxy, Uruguays national team

WNBA: LA Sparks

College: Either USC or UCLA

So basically all or most of my local teams. The Dodgers and Clippers would be second in their respective sports. The Kings would be a very close second right behind Anaheim...

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

American Football: Baltimore Ravens

Baseball: Philadelphia Phillies(considering following the Angels a bit since I grew up in the same town,and around the same time as Mike Trout)

Hockey: Philadelphia Flyers

:rock:

Eww why?

I can ask the same as to why you are a Steelers fan, but its mainly due to them being in the top 5 defensive teams year in, and year out along with the personalities of the players.

Football: Liverpool

Jesus Christ, didn't realise you were one of them.

Aye, but I have goo reason to be. Ish. OK, when I was little I only knew one player (Michael Owen) so I supported the team he was at and got caught up in all the Koppishness. And no, I'm not going to support every team Michael Owen plays for.

NFL: New Orleans Saints (and Panthers since they are my hometown team)

NBA: Bobcats i guess since I am from Charlotte (yes, I like the Hornets too even if they did go to NO) and I enjoy watching Celtics but I wouldn't call myself a fan. just a great team to watch in action.

Soccer: Marseille because I remember learning about them in French and I found amusing how in the French original "Dinner for Smucks" he chants for OM.

College: UNC Charlotte but since they dont have football team, I've always been a supporter of Chapel Hill. BECAUSE I LIVE IN NC NOT CAUES THEY ARE GOOD ;0.

if you ever go to New Orleans, you'll fall in love with their sports teams. ever since i went, i love the Saints, Hornets, and LSU.

Football: Green Bay Packers(Since 3)

Basketball: Memphis Grizzlies(Hometown team)

Baseball: St.Louis Cardinals(Not huge on baseball, but this is my dad's favorite team so I sort of inherited it)

Hockey: Watch occasionally, not bad stuff but I can't be arsed to actually get behind a team)

Soccer: Refuse to watch, awful stuff. I'd rather watch the PGA Tour. It is fun to play, though.

Well to be honest the only sport I watch at the moment is hockey although I do root for my hometown Patriots, Celtics and Red Sox. For hockey my top 5 teams would be:

5. Pittsburgh Penguins

4. Edmonton Oilers

3. Chicago Blackhawks

2. Detroit Red Wings

1. Boston Bruins

• 2 months later...

NFL - Houston Texans (Hometown) Patriots (started liking them When I was small )

NBA - Houston Rockets, OKC (Been a big Kevin Durant fan since UT favorite player in the NBA)

NHL - No favorite just tryyy to watch it.

MLB- Detroit Tigers (used to watch the brewers only for Fielder favorite player in the league)

NCAA - I like a whole bunch of colleges since im a junior in high school and yet to pick where im going and my family has gone to notre Dame to Oklahoma to freaking Texas southern university lol.

Currently I plan on Playing Football at SMU

Archived