Is there a possible title run for Aj

JayTeeJr

I think when Kane wins the title Aj falls for him then Aj gets a diva championship match with layla and when layla is owning Aj Kane comes out to distract Layla and Aj can get a pin and I think Aj will have a divas championship reign 2 times

She doesn't need it.

Plus, tbh, she's not really the most exciting wrestler. She's got a pretty basic moveset and outside of her main event storyline, she's not THAT over and she's not really been built up as a wrestle,r just more of a comedy character who kisses superstars and skips around the ring for attention.

Based on the Superstars tag match this past week, I'd say it's time to start using Alicia (and Natalya) more. She's come leaps and bounds as a face in the ring compared to last year and probably has one of the most exciting diva movesets right now.

Cool story. To bad WWE doesn't care about the Divas

Fixed. :cool:

Repaired :hqhq:

Truth.

Those days are over. Big Johnny was behind all that and he's gone from that position.

Looking at it that is kind of funny. The part where Natalya gets a push that is. Face it she's a Hart and Vince hates the Hart's. :nod:

Natalya's been facing Layla at houseshows for the belt. Obviously means nothing and they'll probably do nothing with Natalya, as the always do. But they should definitely be taking more advantage of her and people like Alicia.

There's no reason why the division is such shit right now. They have more than a enough capable workers to keep it going for now.

Looking at it that is kind of funny. The part where Natalya gets a push that is. Face it she's a Hart and Vince hates the Hart's. :nod:

Natalya's been facing Layla at houseshows for the belt. Obviously means nothing and they'll probably do nothing with Natalya, as the always do. But they should definitely be taking more advantage of her and people like Alicia.

There's no reason why the division is such shit right now. They have more than a enough capable workers to keep it going for now.

indeed.

Cool story. To bad WWE is probably going to trash the belt. :nod:

Fixed. :cool:

Repaired :hqhq:

What will probably happen. ^^

Yeah, urm no it wont. As much as the WWE dont use the Diva's much they wont EVER scrap the womens belt. In many eyes they would be deemed sexist (even though they pretty much are) and that's something no-one in the company wants.

I think when Kane wins the title Aj falls for him then Aj gets a diva championship match with layla and when layla is owning Aj Kane comes out to distract Layla and Aj can get a pin and I think Aj will have a divas championship reign 2 times

Wait when did AJ have her first reign?

Wait when did AJ have her first reign?

wait is kane even still in this storyline

Archived