John Cena finally screws up the Five Knuckle Shuffle! (Funny Stuff!)

jalex8149

Okay so i was trying to redo the Cena/Orton Bragging Rights 2009 Ironman match and this happened...

1. John Cena goes for the FKS I forgot there was a table in the ring LOL

2. Orton brought in the Steel Steps... Again i forgot the steps were in the ring.. they interupted the move! LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcXao4rR81M

PS This is just too f'n hilarious

this made me laugh so much

im not being sarcastic

LOL i couldn't resist posting this... and yeah i was playing as cena only cause he did win the match in real life.. but after that happened twice.. i quit the match lol glad it made you laugh lol

im not being sarcastic

You know I could see this happening if they put the hogan legdrop in lol

im not being sarcastic

LOL i couldn't resist posting this... and yeah i was playing as cena only cause he did win the match in real life.. but after that happened twice.. i quit the match lol glad it made you laugh lol

im not being sarcastic

You know I could see this happening if they put the hogan legdrop in lol

i could see that happening to. hopefully its in wwe13 for the lols

Okay so i was trying to redo the Cena/Orton Bragging Rights 2009 Ironman match and this happened...

2. Orton brought in the Steel Steps... Again i forgot the steps were in the ring.. they interupted the move! LOL

And 2 think-- all it took was a table and some steps to stop Super Cena!!! LOL.. Funny stuff fam..

And 2 think-- all it took was a table and some steps to stop Super Cena!!! LOL.. Funny stuff fam..

Yeah I knew you'd like it lol

This happens all the time. What i did was stupid. I was in a tables match with goldust i tried to break him through the table but instead of him going through it he bounced off the edge and knocked down one side leaving the table with one end up facing the corner. I then put him in the corner the table was facing and did a superplex. We both hit the table and it finally broke. He was declared the winner because i went through it first.

This happens all the time. What i did was stupid. I was in a tables match with goldust i tried to break him through the table but instead of him going through it he bounced off the edge and knocked down one side leaving the table with one end up facing the corner. I then put him in the corner the table was facing and did a superplex. We both hit the table and it finally broke. He was declared the winner because i went through it first.

This is totally different.. i was totally rushing thru this match so i could edit it... and forgot that orton brought the table in.... an voila that's how it happened lol

First one sucked, but the second got a giggle out of me.

Maybe in your eyes but most people enjoyed it... to each his own.. to me the table one was more hilarious

I thought he screwed it up every time he does it. After all, his fist just hits the ground beside the opponents head.

no he doesn't... what are u talking about...

Well, at least that's what happens in real life.

Oh okay well this isn't real life we're talking about... he does like that because of the script of wrestling that's all...

just wait on my next project... i just did cena vs michaels vs triple h survivor series 2009 (unfortunately couldn't get the superkick to HHH in) but it turned out pretty good...

I thought he screwed it up every time he does it. After all, his fist just hits the ground beside the opponents head.

Oh okay well this isn't real life we're talking about... he does like that because of the script of wrestling that's all...

just wait on my next project... i just did cena vs michaels vs triple h survivor series 2009 (unfortunately couldn't get the superkick to HHH in) but it turned out pretty good...

sounds awesome cant wait

sounds awesome cant wait

Cool thanks!

How do you get the little bar at the bottom of John Cena?

It can be turned on if you pause the game, go to HUD, Then put it to ON instead of Gauge OFF.

It can be turned on permanently in gameplay options under visuals I think

It can be turned on if you pause the game, go to HUD, Then put it to ON instead of Gauge OFF.

Archived