Daniel Bryan Project. (Version 1 UPLOADED). Tags in first post. CAS File Added

ShatterTheSky

Has anybody thought about The royal rumble 2012 attire? It looks really cool! Also, ShattertheSky what is your time table for the this Daniel Bryan Release? Somebody is borrowing my WWE 12. I just wanted to know when should ask for it back so I can get your release!

I'm going to shoot for release by the end of this month, but won't make any promises. And his Royal Rumble attire is a good possibility. I can't believe I forgot he wore that, I even watched RR 2012 on PPV.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fair enough it's a great attire. Also, which attire are you having to use the shirt on instead of the jacket ? And one favor, can you keep making current Daniel Bryans for wwe 12 until wwe 13 gets here? I will download them all! Well The 13 ones too if he changes outfits really fast, which he does. Lol

P.s. Have you thought of adding the Addias stripes to his current outfits with the black wrestling shoes?

thanks for your time.

Fair enough it's a great attire. Also, which attire are you having to use the shirt on instead of the jacket ? And one favor, can you keep making current Daniel Bryans for wwe 12 until wwe 13 gets here? I will download them all! Well The 13 ones too if he changes outfits really fast, which he does. Lol

P.s. Have you thought of adding the Addias stripes to his current outfits with the black wrestling shoes?

thanks for your time.

The one I ran out of layers on was the Red and Black Dragon gear that he wore regularly before the "Yes" gear. I may make a second slot, but only if he keeps coming out with new gear in the next few weeks. I may also remake it when WWE '13 comes out if they don't give him gear that is fairly up-to-date. I'm not a CAW machine like several others on this site, but I'll try.

P.S. I'll put the stripes on the boots possibly as a last touch if I can free up some layers.

Thanks! Trust me I totally understand that Caw making is a time consuming and intricate process. I rely on you guys' up to date caws. And I really The appreciate great work. Which yours is! And I think the shoe stripes (If possible) would be the extra bit of realism that would set your Daniel Bryan's a notch above the rest.

So it's four outfits, three with a corresponding jacket?

Black and Red Dragon Attire with Shirt.

Yes Attire- with yes jacket

Mitb Attire- with jacket

TBD attire.

am I correct on my checklist?

Thanks! Trust me I totally understand that Caw making is a time consuming and intricate process. I rely on you guys' up to date caws. And I really The appreciate great work. Which yours is! And I think the shoe stripes (If possible) would be the extra bit of realism that would set your Daniel Bryan's a notch above the rest.

So it's four outfits, three with a corresponding jacket?

Black and Red Dragon Attire with Shirt.

Yes Attire- with yes jacket

Mitb Attire- with jacket

TBD attire.

am I correct on my checklist?

You are very correct on your checklist (unless something goes awry with my save, but I've got an earlier version saved to my PC so it wouldn't set me back too far :) ). I will do some more work on him when the morning rolls around, and might have some updated pictures too.

Looks really, really good.

YLYeS.jpg

I'd recommend moving up the hairline a touch (if you can based on how you created it), and I think for the MitB attire I'd personally ditch the custom hair and just use the widow's peak stubble that's in-game (since D-Bry looks epic shaved right now). And maybe, just maybe, try playing with adding a few extra moustache layers if you have space with different lighter shades to give him that more scruffy look.

You might also want to detail that significant laugh line on his cheek.

Otherwise, I think you got it. Look at your proportions. Nice job!

No disrespect Shatter but that face looks so generic but the atrires look spot on!!! But im not feeling the face at all

Erm, do you have any ideas of what to do to fix that? I'm pretty happy with where it is now, but there's always room for improvement.

Just putting it out there that everyone should be expecting another update sometime in the next few days. Everything is about 3/4 of the way done, and this next update will show what I meant about waiting for things being worth it.

There's still something saying me that the hair is not good at all

Look at this, maybe it can help you

whc_daniel_bryan_by_windows8osx-d4jmgpp_original.jpg

I just got back everything I need to finish the "Yes" gear, so I suppose I'll update the face and hair along with the attires. I may even be able to update it tomorrow.

In other news, I'm REALLY liking this Crazy-Heel thing he has going right now.

Hey Shatter the update is awesome, this is looking sooooo good! One thing tho, don't know if you have tried it yet, but D.Bry's goatee these days is becoming more of a beard... Have you tired a 3d beard to see.if it looks any decent on him? Also (mite just be the pics & not too fused about it if its not) but his beard is more ginger then the rest of his hair.... Even without my suggestions still going to download coz this is AWESOME!

Archived