MCWrestling

iSmex.

Oh god
|
Aaron Starr

So that's the real Jamal, he isn't a gimmick and he is really a completely delusional man who refers to himself as King and sees himself as some sort of reality figure, I'm show with his own court of Power Rangers or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles or something like that. I mean a man like Jamal exists and he isn't getting some sort of mental help? I mean he's a man who practices what he preaches? Does he live in a two hundred room house that is worth millions of dollars? Does he have hundreds of workers waiting on him? Does he have hundreds of loyal guards who are specially trained and look after him? Is he one of the richest and most famous people in the world? Does he actually have any blue blood in him what so ever? Or.... or is he just some delusional fool who thinks he is better than everybody else when he has nothing special about him what so ever, in fact he is probably one of the biggest scumbags in the company, one of the most dispicable people and probably one of the most unpleasant. Doesn't sound like a King to me, sounds more like an ass. Aaron doesn't care though, he's on the Xbox. He's good.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jamal "King" James

Exactly!!,King lives in one of the most expensive houses in Beverly Hills,he doesnt need any guards he can fend for himself and when did being a King have to make you a baby,King doesn't need people waiting on him hand and feet its called being independent and not relying on your slave/partner to do everything,Hardy and King were there own men..The tag champion was now in his locker rewatching the footage from last nights PPV paticularly the part where King threw Smiley shoulder first into the steel steps. It was sick but King got a kick out of this,the thrill of injuring somebody was like none other,...what was he becoming..who knows,but he would continue chuckling. He would then look as Hardy cracked Aaron over the head,maybe that shot rattled his already peon brain..explains the pure stupidty that came out his mouth during there encounter.

SORA ~
P S Y C H O L I C I O U S

The evening was progressing on a bit, and Sora was getting ready to depart from the arena and retire back to her Detroit home with Jayson shortly. For the time being she was casually watching a rerun of 'How I Met Your Mother' in her locker room, finishing off a pot noodle as she awaits Jayson to show up. He had been at the gym or something for the past hour or so, should be finished soon. wOOt.

Who the *censored* are these guys? Making his way inside the arena was the other have of the MCW tag-team champions Jeff Hardy. With the title draped over his shoulder the "Anti Christ" walked over to the lounge for sometime to himself until someone came up to him.

"What do you want? Can't you see that I don't want to be bothered?"

TBC bro?

29omlg4.jpg

Name: "La Rosa Venenosa(Translates into The Poisionous Rose) Sandra Rosales

Hometown: Mexico City, Mexico

Height: 5'6

Weight: 120 lbs

Disposition: Face

Finisher: Cama De Espinas(Translates to Bed of Thorns)(Inverted Gory Bomb), La Centella (translates to The Lightning)(La Mistica into DDT)

Signature Moves: Inverted Hurricanranna(Sometimes done off top rope), Tilt-Ti-Whirl Backbreaker, Suplex into Neckbreaker, Springboard Moonsault, Bottom Rope Tope Suicida, One Handed Running Swinging Neckbreaker

Portrayed By: J

He dead
|
Alice Heart

Alice Heart was back at home today as she wasn't exactly up to much. Once she got back to Detroit she didn't really have much to do so didn't exactly end up doing much at all. She went home, watched some bad TV, played some games and had a drink and then she relaxed because that's all she had to do. Well after all of that she was lounging in her bed as she was feeling a bit sleepy, sprawled out as she was trying to get comfortable. It's hard when it's warm, you just can't manage to find a good position and every time you do you start sweating cobs and have to shuffle around and wait what am I on about? We should be talking about wrestling or something like that. Well Alice was going for the Women's Championship or was going to try and do so as long as she didn't end up getting distracted by anyone else like Eve again. She still never got her last title match really, did she?

Who the *censored* are these guys? Making his way inside the arena was the other have of the MCW tag-team champions Jeff Hardy. With the title draped over his shoulder the "Anti Christ" walked over to the lounge for sometime to himself until someone came up to him.

"What do you want? Can't you see that I don't want to be bothered?"

TBC bro?

Seeing Jeff in the lounge, Austin Aries would rise to his feet with his belt hanging off his shoulder. He'd approach the tag champion, a grin on his face.
"Actually, Jeff, I'm sure you don't want to be bothered. However, during our last conversation we had you made it pretty clear that you didn't expect me to complete my goal of becoming TV Champion. However, right now I'm standing before you..."
Austin would then remove the championship belt from his shoulder and hold it between the faces of Jeff and himself.
"...The Television Champion. And I know, that you know what it feels like when you prove doubters wrong. You wanna' rub it in there face."
And then he'd swing it back onto his shoulder.

Jeff would look A-Double up and down before speaking.

Jeff Hardy:Anti Christ Champion

"Well I hate to say it but congratulations Aries. You worked your way up instead of finding short-cuts like me. *Claps* "But see you aren't the only one to capture gold last night." Jeff removes the tag-team title off of his shoulder and holds it up.

"Let's be honest, Jeff. The tag team championship isn't quite as prestigious as the championship that is currently resting on
my
shoulder. In order to get this I had to get through two men on my own. Elijah Burke, and Zakk Night. Who, quite honestly, brought a whole lot of respect back to this belt. And by defeating him, I proved once again that I'm the greatest man that ever lived. And I did all of that, on my own. Not with some partner watching my back. So, how you feeling? I saw what happened after your match. Not much of a celebration, huh?"

MCW was in Mexico City, while their they held tryout matches for some local Luchadores. Having won her tryout match against MCWPG Diva, Allison Cambell, Sandra Rosales had been offered a contract directly to MCW. Sandra would not turn down the offer and was now the lastest aquisition to the MCW Roster. Being a native of Mexico City it wasnt a far drive from her home to the arena, now she was walking the halls of MCW getting to know some of the staff in the company that she just signed too.

Jeff Hardy:Anti Christ Champion

"Eh I've had better days. Those assclowns that attacked me and Jamal last night show me that there didn't have the guts to look at us face to face. And I wouldn't get to cocky Austin. There's always somebody watching and ready to make a statement towards a champion. *laughs* But I guess that's typical A-Double right?"

"Well, whoever is watching over me, I encourage them to bring it on. That is, of course, when I defeat Zakk Night once again when he decides to cash in his rematch clause. After that, I look forward to seeing who my next challenger is. The tougher the opponent, the better. Who knows? Maybe after you decide to stop with this whole stable thing, you'll be a future challenger. Who you teaming with now, anyway, Jeff? I haven't been keeping up with it too much. You, Jamal, Beth and Lex Ludlow? What happened to the Jeff that rolled on his own?"

"Trust me I still roll on my own. Don't worry about that." Jeff gets up the lights dim to a complete darkness before turning back on leaving Jeff with a shocked look on his face.

"Austin whatever you do,don't turn. around. You'll thank me later." Jeff would then back away slowly as he looks onto the man that stands behind Aries.

The dust has settled, history was made and expectations were surpassed by everyone who was a part of the Testament event last night from Mexico City, an event that marked a few boxes on Ian Roberts' to-do list as Atlantic champion. Last night he managed to receive some validation after he managed to retain his title against Dynamite, a man he never defeated before and someone who ended up the Testament broadcast as the new MCW world champion after cashing in his Fight For The Right contract successfully on Gabriel Gospel, who defeated Daniel Bryan minutes ago. In the larger scheme of things, the Oxonian not only found a way to retain his title but also defeat the current world champion under clear circumstances, turning the night into a defining moment for the monarch since he was the only man to retain a title at Testament but also has bragging rights over the new world champion as well. With a newly found reputation as a champion to take care of over him, Ian Roberts plans to return to Detroit tomorrow and spend the rest of today in Texas, leaving Mexico and staying in Dallas for the night before returning to the MCW venue in order to pick business up right where he left it and with the Atlantic title still in his possession.

It was late evening and after training for the day The Suzuki Syndicate was backstage being accompanied by their manager Hannah Stone. The trio was now walking backstage scanning the halls for potential competition. Just one night ago they had made an emphatic statement in the Tag Team Division attacking the Champions just a mere seconds after they won them. Ryo and Kenji were poised and ready for in ring competition once again they had alot to prove after their last stint in MCW was unsuccessful.

[
Y O U R
D Y N A M I T E
W O R L D H E A V Y W E I G H T C H A M P I O N
]

[
Austin Aries did not drop his championship belt because he was being choked out, but because he saw Beth Phoenix in see-through underwear. Oh yeah, and I was just kidding for those of you getting angry about Godmodding. Anyway, Dynamite finally got on his flight back to Detroit, and he was glad to be home. Not that he didn't like Mexico, or Mexico City, but he preferred America. Once he arrived at Detroit Metro Airport, he went through the relevant arrival steps, before a taxi picked him up and took him back to his apartment. Home sweet home! Even sweeter when you're the MCW World Heavyweight Champion.
]

Marcus||Boltonian

24 hours since the PPV now and Marcus is feeling way better, bar the scar on his head anyway. Damn Chesse Grater. Marcus isn't Food Tyler! unless he's fed to Ryback who is never satisfied with what he's fed. Anyway, Marcus would now be on his way home.

OT-Will do broski.

The man would then remove his hood only to reveal his eyes rolling before walking off down the hall.

This is Undertaker? I remeber you apping as him. I think you should take a look at this rule on the opening page.

Be Almost Anyone

The only rule there is about who you can and can’t be is that I won’t accept Legends (Though Edge is fine), Deceased Wrestlers, Comic Book characters or Video Game characters. Or wrestlers who would just never jump ship (Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Undertaker, John Cena etc.). Wrestlers can be from WWE, TNA, an Indy Promotion or over in Japan etc. They are fine, chances are I know them. CAWs (Created Wrestlers) are also encouraged.

Archived