MCWrestling

iSmex.

ZAKK NIGHT |
'THE EPIC ONE'

Zakk took a deep breath. "
Well, listen; as long as you can keep to yourself, I'm not gonna bother you. But listen to me; if you ever...EVER...try to take me out again, I won't hesitate to end you. The only reason, and I mean the ONLY reason you aren't getting beaten down right now, is simply because you are a rookie. But trust me, nobody else would get off this easy. Consider yourself very, VERY lucky, Childs.
"

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JoshChilds

Live and in Action

Josh nodded his head in agreement then stopped to think. "What do you mean by keep out of your way. I was maybe hoping to come in here and talk you into a tag team match this Motorstorm. I realized I needed someone to kick start me in this company and I was hoping to come and talk to the Tv Champ but even though you aren't that guy anymore you didn't lose any talent from now and then."

ZAKK NIGHT |
'THE EPIC CHAMPION'

"
Look Josh, I'm flattered. But fact of the matter is, I want to cash in my rematch clause as soon as possible. I'm hoping I can get the match scheduled for Motorstorm, actually. If by some means, some kind of bullcrap occurs and I lose AGAIN? Well, it's forward, eyes locked on the Atlantic championship. Either way, I plan on becoming champion either before or at Trick or Tap in October. Now, if you don't mind; I could use some rest.
" With that, Zakk was off to his locker room for the night.

Tonight was a roller coaster of emotions for Ian Roberts as he fought with everything he had and more against Dynamite and he managed to survived his challenger's offense in order to successfully defend the Atlantic championship. The Oxonian brought his A game and wrestled the perfect match against a resilient opponent as his strategy was to test his limits and bring the fight to him, hitting him hard with every move that came up to his mind as the match went on, debilitating the then challenger. Despite his knowledge, however, it was a desperation move by the champion that marked the beginning of the end when he lifted his knees high enough for Dynamite to land on them and block his moonsault attempt, taking the air out of him for long enough for the monarch to stand up, lift him and finally nail him on the mat with a tombstone piledriver to seal the deal and finish the match. Given the events that occurred during the event, 6 champions arrived to Mexico D.F. but only 2 will return to Detroit with gold still with them and the only male to retain his title was Ian Roberts, the Atlantic champion that not only showed that he belongs among the elite of MCW but also making all his sacrifices he did mean something and finally find the validation he was looking for. The journey to become one of the strongest champions in MCW is still on its early stages and the competition could get tougher every day that goes by but one thing seems to be certain after tonight: the Atlantic champion stands on top of the mountain, ready to prove himself against anybody who defies him for his title and dispatch the opposition to fight another day.

rbili1.jpg

Hometown: Yokohama, Japan

Height: 5‘9

Weight: 210lbs(95kg)

?

Biography: Ryo Suzuki was born in Yokohama Japan in 1988 he is the middle of three children. Growing up in Japan, Ryo became a life long fan of Wrestling. Being the nephew of Japanese Wrestler Minoru Suzuki Ryo was exposed to wrestling from a young age. At the young age of 15 Ryo began his training under his uncle Minoru Suzuki. After 2 years of training under his uncle he started training with Kutsuhiko Nakajima learning to the craft of how to hit hard. After another two years of training Ryo made his professional wrestling debut in his homeland of Japan. After a few years Ryo took a break to train under one of the toughest trainers known to wrestling in Yugi Nagata. After a year and a half of training under Nagata he once again tried wrestling once again. He now began to team with his older brother Kenji, they later debuted in their first American promotion in NYWE where in just one month they won the NYWE World Tag Team Championships. Ryo with his older brother later left NYWE and then went to compete in a Japanese Tag Team Grand Prix. The duo finished just short of winning the tournament.

Ring Name: Ryo Suzuki

Nickname: Oni Satai(Fire Demon)

Height: 5‘9

Weight: 210

Gimmick: Oni Satai(Fire Demon), Unchained Beast

Theme: The Answer-Showtaro Morikubo

Wrestling Style: Striking, Submission, High Flying, Technical

Primary Finisher: Decapitator II(Fireman’s Carry into Head Kick)

Secondary Finisher: Oni Lock(AT Lock)

Big Match Finisher/rarely used Finisher: Fire Demon Splash(Top Rope Phoenix Splash)

Signature Moves:

Backfire(Hurricanranna into Double Knee Facebuster)

Fire Burst(Running High Jump Kick)

Standing Side Kick

Double Knee Armbreaker

Front Missle Dropkick

Diving Headbutt

Regular Moves:

Omoplata Shoulder Lock

Standing Moonsault

Bridging Armlock

Shoulder Breaker

Rolling Elbow

Running Neckbreaker

Multiple Kick Variations:

Running Kick to seated opponent

Standing Side Kick

Soccer ball Kicks to seated opponent

Body Kicks, sometimes to opponent’s arm

Running Front Dropkick

Tidal Krush Kick to Cornered opponent

Pele’ Kick

Multiple Suplex Variations:

Front Vertical

Snap

Tiger

Dragon

German

Floatover Vertical

zwgn60.jpg

Hometown: Yokohama, Japan

Height: 6‘5

Weight: 265lbs(120kg)

Biography: WIP

Ring Name: Kenji Suzuki

Nickname: Chikyu Akuma(Earth Demon)

Height: 6‘5

Weight: 265

Gimmick: Chikyu Akuma, Unchained Beast

Theme: The Answer- Showtaro Morikubo

Wrestling Style: Powerhouse, Brawler

Primary Finisher: Demon Exploder(Wrist Clutch Exploder Suplex)

Secondary Finisher: Fissure(Cutthroat Sitout Inverted Death Valley Driver)

?

Signature Moves:

?

Flapjack into Samoan Drop

Lariat Clothesline

Chains That Bind(Bearhug)

Waking The Demon(Running Yakuza Kick)

Unchained(Inverted Chokeslam Facebuster)

Gorilla Press into Gutbuster

Regular Moves:

Mongolian Chop

Side Powerslam

Big Swing

Running Shoulder Block

Swinging Neckbreaker

Multiple Suplex Variatons:

Belly To Belly

Delayed Vertical

Deadlift German

Northern Lights

Charging Shoulders into cornered opponent

Lifting Chokehold Toss

Beel

Pendulum Backbreaker

Tag Team Name: Suzuki Syndicate

Members: Ryo Suzuki, Kenji Suzuki, Hannah Stone (Manager)

Disposition: Heel

Tag Finisher: Beast Slayer(Side Slam(Kenji)/Running Neckbreaker(Ryo) Combination)

Tag Signatures: Spinebuster(Kenji)/ Springboard Roundhouse(Ryo) Combination), Double Suplex, Gorilla Press Double Knee Gutbuster, Assisted Flying Shoulder Block

Past Accomplishments: NYWE World Tag Team Champions(1x)

Back to the Motorcity. After Night of Champions had ended,the "Anti Christ" could be seen waiting at the airport in Dallas TX for the agents came back letting him know that the plane was ready.

@JEFFHARDYBRAND

What a night with two great shows people. We all did what we get paid to do everyday and that's entertain the world!

Tyler Morgan -/\-
Voice of Insanity

Tyler Morgan now being walked backstage by two paramedics he can hardly stand on his own feet. If he was able to walk he'd probably shove these guys into the wall. He couldn't believe he lost. To Marcus! He's like ten times better then that guy. Marcus could never get the TV Totle from Tyler, and now Marcus beats Tyler at his own game! No DQ is Tyler's special! And Tyler Lost! Tyler thought the cheese grater was enough but guess it wasn't. Anyways now getting to an ambulance Tyler is helped into the back. His whole face is covered in blood and he can barely move his legs. He's so sore as well. He laid down on a stable stretcher in the ambulance and went to sleep. Marcus may have one this round, but the war has just begun. Tyler now falls asleep as the ambulence doors shut and it drives off with it's sirens blasting.

D
ANIEL
B
RYAN

'when your name is finally drawn, I'll be happy that you're gone...'

Well, last night can only be considered fair and foul at the same time. For one, Daniel proved his own theorem correct that Cody Rhodes is, indeed, the stupidest and illogical personnel of Motor City Wrestling. He actually thought Gabriel changed? How ya' feelin' now, Cody? Better? One should never trust another to the extent Cody trusted Gabriel. It was obvious the entire while that it was just a cheap publicity stint from Gabriel to garner attention towards him, which resulted in him getting added to the initial match-up between Daniel and Cody. What next? What happened was exactly what Daniel predicted. Cody and Gabriel double-teaming him; but it was not to be Cody's night. Unfortunately, it wasn't Daniel's night, either. It was Gabriel's night, who betrayed Cody's already questionable trust and stuck the gold of the World Title into the disfigured face of Rhodes, pinning him to become the World Champion... Hang on a second! As easily as he fooled the world, except Daniel, he lost the World Heavyweight Championship. Dynamite. Yes, that is right. DYNAMITE, came to the limelight soon after, and decided to cash in his 'Fight for the Right' contract, which he won back in April, on a vulnerable Gabriel Gospel. What happened thereafter will, of course, go down as one of the greatest moments in Motor City Wrestling history. Dynamite is the new MCW World Heavyweight Champion. What that means is, except Daniel being screwed out of his title, Gabriel's 'new leaf' act was a disaster. He got what was coming to him. Too bad, though, it wasn't at Daniel's hands. Nevertheless, Daniel still has a rematch clause for the World Heavyweight Championship, which he will invoke when the time is right. It is not to be forgotten that Gabriel shares the same authority, but now, Daniel wouldn't have to worry about a two-on-one situation. It's time... Time to wage war. Right now, though, Daniel would be roaming the arena in a dull atmosphere, made all the more worse due to him neutral mood.

TBC?

And your NEW..... goddamn it
|
Gabriel Gospel

Here he is your three time World Heavyweight Champion, Gabriel Gospel. The man who managed to win the title for a third time in a shocking fashion, managing to manipulate the MCW stage for a month, worming his way into the perfect title situation before suddenley turning back into the old him and showing nothing had changed in the slightest as he stole yet another title. Well where is his title now? Dynamite has it as it seems that he couldn't keep his nose out and decided that now would be the perfect time to cash in his contract. In all respect to him he did claim he would do that, but still for all Gabriel care he can go and very rude word himself. Well he isn't pretending to be a face anymore so don't expect any more sweaters or nice gestures. Gabriel was now pissed, he'd won and then he'd lost, once again he'd been screwed over. But this wasn't going to be the end, oh no. Gabriel has destroyed Dynamite before and never before, never ever before had a man ticked him off as much as he had just been ticked off then. MCW wasn't just about to come face to face with a brand new Gabriel Gospel, they were also going to see an incredibly angry, an incredibly peeved off Gospel who is looking for revenge and to get HIS title back. Whatever happened to Dynamite, super face wanting a fair match. Seems he's just proved to be what Gabriel always said he was. A hypocrite. Now off to University!

LISE STARR |
THE HEARTBREAKER

So awkward not seeing Muffin on MSN or posting a heap loads during the evening. Curses to University... a place where I will never be going. One place I have been to is thousands of miles in the sky where Lise Starr and Cody Rhodes are right now - inside of an airplane which was flying back to Detroit, Michigan of the United States. The couple were sitting next to each other and not in the best of moods. Both had been cheated out of becoming the MCW World Heavyweight and Women's Champions. Despite the anger deep inside, Lise Starr would show her affection to Rhodes by gently holding his hand and offering to listen to music from her iPhone together.

I'll have you know
|
Gabriel Gospel

I would just have to say Lise that I count this as the morning and don't worry too much I don't have any Uni on Thursday and only go in later on Tuesday so I'll be able to come on MSN and post a large variety of broken emotes then and see your own broken emotes back. And now a quick post before class. Gabriel has had a ton of tweets on that Twitter page he set up but like he is going to use that now, he only set it up as yet another way to try and fool the MCW universe which I am going to call them anyway into thinking he was a changed man and fool them he did, if only he'd managed to fool everyone but he will deal with that certain somebody later, right now he's still at hom and is being a bit fumy about losing his match, which is understandable. The thief being the one who was robbed, must hurt that subtle irony courtesy of Dynamite productions. But like Gabriel has ever simply let something lie. Dynamite may be happy now but for all he knows his world may just suddenly come grinding to a hault. It all depends on what Gabriel is going to do next. And what is that I hear you ask enthusiastically? You'll just have to wait and see. Damn it I hate not having a built in spell check. Imagine all that was spelt correctly. Thank you.

LISE STARR |
THE HEARTBREAKER

At least another hour until the plane lands in the Detroit Metro Airport. In total the flight to Mexico City to Detroit is about four to five hours. Pretty long but nothing compared to flying to the United States from Australia. Lise Starr has been on many flights from her home to the USA and a over twenty-four hour flight is not fun. Lise Starr and Cody Rhodes had continued listening to music from Lise's iPhone, sharing the earphones. Current song: Red Hot Chili Peppers - "Snow (Hey Oh)"

simply
CODY
dashing
RHODES

That didn't go as planned. Cody Rhodes didn't end up becoming the MCW World Heavyweight Champion for a third time, but more about that later. Right now there won't be a detailed description about the main event match of Testament, but rather what Cody Rhodes was doing at this current moment of time. After a long and dragged out flight where Lise and Cody didn't speak much, both obviously aggravated due to what happened the previous night at the Testament pay-per-view, Cody Rhodes and Lise Starr arrived back at the Detroit Metro Airport and collected their bags from baggage claim, seeking a cab afterwards that took them back to the Motor City Wrestling arena where they arrived back a little while later. Soon they found themselves back inside their own trusty locker room where they could let the previous night sink in.

[
Y O U R
D Y N A M I T E
W O R L D H E A V Y W E I G H T C H A M P I O N
]

[
What a wild night that was! Reflection on the events of last night later, but for now, some words on what happened last night. Well, Dynamite and the people he was out with were heavily tipsy, and Dynamite ended up meeting up with some girl, and ending back up at her place. He woke up next to her, not knowing where he was, and so he snuck out of bed, got changed quietly, and then left. He would walk down the street onto a main road, where he was fortunately able to flag down a taxi which took him back to his hotel.
]

SORA ~
P S Y C H O L I C I O U S

Lightning struck for whatever hundredth time we are up to now, as Sora once again beat Lise Starr. You could say Lara gave the assist, but. Sora was unaware. She was down and out herself, and then Lise was... somehow, maybe she tripped or something? Whatever happened, it meant that Sora was able to capitalize with her patented 'Camshot'. Another one bites the dust. So, Sora had retained and the wave of momentum continued on for her. Now, just need to get Sloane on #TeamSora and everything be 'reet.

[
Y O U R
D Y N A M I T E
]

[
Dynamite got back to his hotel room this Monday afternoon, and hewent straight in the shower. After his shower, the MCW World Heavyweight Champion went to bed, as he had only gotten around five hours sleep so far. His flight back to Detroit was an overnight one, and so he would have to be out of his hotel room and on the road by twenty-two hundred hours. Plenty of time.
]

About time
|
Gabriel Gospel

Ah yes finally CAWs has return to a state where I can actually use it to post so ladies and gentlemen, Gabriel Gospel. Also known as the man who should be here, heading back to Detroit as the World Heavyweight Champion but no, no. After screwing up his chance to win a midcard title Dynamite had to stick his nose into the main event scene and steal the championship. Dynamite has now offically dragged this company down to it's lowest point in history. All of the tricks and methods Gabriel has used, none of them are as low as what Dynamite did, turning on everyone who supported him and cheered him as a fair man, a good man, just for him to cash in a title shot against a man who could hardly fight back to show that all of those things he has said in the past are simple lies and the only thing in Dynamite's eyes all along was championship gold, championship gold and yet more championship gold. Doesn't it make you sick. And now we have a World Champion who wasn't even good enough to be able to defeat the Atlantic Champion earlier in the night? Bravo Dynamite, Gabriel thought that Daniel was a poor choice to hold the belt and he didn't even particurally have anything against him, he just had to be the fall guy. Dynamite on the over hand, not only is he someone Gabriel personally hates but tonight he managed to mark the lowest point in the title's history by being the weakest champion in the companies history. He makes Daniel look like a Titan, and that is the Gospel According to Gabriel.

Because I don't have all day
|
Prestigious

Well we had a lot of Gabriel stuff to cover today with him having now the shortest title reign in MCW history, booyah!, and going back to heel but over people have problems too you know. Take this pair called Prestigious for example. They came so very close to coming out as the MCW Tag Team Champions when the Soulless Society managed to do what heels do best, cheat. First off there was Jamal sending Smiley flying into the steel steps, and he is still waiting on getting a scan on that shoulder. Then there was the teamwork leading to a belt to the head which took out Starr to give those two the win. I mean congrats to them, they did it, they're now the new Tag Team Champions but Prestigious know, deep down, just like everyone else knows that they should have walked out as champions and if it wasn't for those cheating ways they would have too. The way are on their way back to Detroit where Smiley is going to get that shoulder of his examined. It wasn't a pretty move, Aaron just hopes he ain't hurt too bad.

D
ANIEL
B
RYAN

'when your name is finally drawn, I'll be happy that you're gone...'

So Daniel's seated inside the plane back to Detroit, which can take off any minute now... but something's missing. Bags? Check. Phone? Check? Wallet? Check. Um... Daniel? lolCheck. MCW World Heavyweight Championship? Ch- Oh wait. Where is it?! Panic! Ahh! Daniel isn't the Champion anymore. Boy, is he having a hard time digesting that truth. Well, last night's events weren't the most favorable, to say the least, if at all. Daniel might not be the Champion anymore, but he can find content in two facts: One, Gabriel Gospel, that cheapster, isn't the Champ either. In fact, the dork was hardly Champion for five minutes. And two, he - Daniel - has his rightful rematch clause, which he'll invoke in due time to face Dynamite for the gold. Gospel/Dynamite? Puke. #BryanVsDynamite! And it takes off!

I should be ashamed
|
Alice Heart

Seems at this moment I have one more person I need to inform you all about, the only member of my current collection not to have had a match last night and that was Alice Heart. She watched the show, the new Tag Champions, the new TV Champion in the match I wrote and I hope you all loved, the Marcus and Morgan match which almost stole the show and of course the finale which indeed steal the show. Goosebumps right there. However for Alice that wasn't the most important match as for her the most important match was the showdown between Sora and Lise for the Women's Championship. Alice wanted to see who she'd be chasing after in order to try and win the gold herself but she was also watching to see if Lise could overcome the Sor-La threat but alas she could not. Right now Alice was flying back to Detroit, seems everyone was on that note. Now it's decision time, should Alice go for that Women's Title one more time.

OT: Was the Taker promo a video promo? In the past it's been noticed your promos are often just YouTube videos you found or gifs. These should not be submitted. A promo it something to help put your character over or to advance a storyline. A YouTube video does neither of these things.

Easy peasy
|
Gabriel Gospel

Apart from the annoying search engine, no spell check and the fact it sometimes goes crazy on me I forgot how easy I find it to quickly type from University. Guess it has something to do with the fact I'm sitting up, can't laze around as I have places to be and I'm generally more awake. Until I get into a lecture anyway. But alas let's not get back into that as Gabriel is trying to laze right now on the plane home, at least now he doesn't even have to try and act nice when some guy bothers him on a plane he can just openly shun and ignore them. Good times, it's better that way. Like that Twitter page, don't expect more Tweets from Gabriel he hates all that crap, all that social media. Those people should know what they are and should know their place, thinking they can say anything to Gabriel and give their opinion. Not everyone is equal you know, your opinion means nothing, keep it to yourself or to your fat arse, spotty loser friends who you play D&D with in your Mum's basement, at four in the morning while you try and imagine what a women looks like. Gabriel does find it amusing though to see those... those.... cretins, been far too long my dear friend, those cretins moaning about Gabriel or laughing at him like his plan failed, like he didn't accomplish anything, all badgering him to say something. He'll say something when he's ready and maybe he'll even go as far as to set the record straight if that meets his fancy, or maybe he'll just keep all those greasy haired, sweaty palmed, heavy breathing losers guessing for a bit longer. He'll do what he wants, because he can.

Where are my bumps?
|
Prestigious

That awkward moment when you find out the afternoon lesson on your course is just the same as your morning lesson but for people in the other group. Well then why do they put both of them on my timetable then!? I could have been home hours ago so that I could wait for bumps but alas I cannot do that now and will instead have to post before the next train is due and I go to catch it. Prestigious are still on the plane and it's boring for Smiley who is just sitting there, sighing as he is a bit fed up. At least Aaron is enjoying himself as he's chatting away. However the person he is chatting away to it Smiles which may be one of the reasons that Sammy boy is having a miserable time. Doesn't help that his shoulder is killing him, the first thing he is doing once he gets home is heading off to the hospital. Aaron is going to go with though, for support and such. Which is lame as he wanted to go home and play on his Xbox. First know titles and now know Xbox!? Stupid Soulless Society, why you always got to be giving him such problems?

AUSTIN ARIES
?
THE GREATEST TELEVISION CHAMPION THAT EVER LIVED

[
What a match, and what a night. Last night at Testament, Austin Aries did exactly what he said he'd do when he managed to defeat both Elijah Burke, and Zakk Night in order to become the new Television Champion. He knows that Zakk Night will be looking to cash in his rematch clause sooner rather than later, and looks forward to the challenge. A-Double will be a fighting champion, and what better way to prove that than to defeat one of the best TV Champions on two occassions? Bring it on, Night. I'm waiting. Right now, however, Aries could be found wandering the hallways with a grin on his face, his sparkling new championship belt resting over his shoulder as he kept a tight grip.
]

SORA ~
P S Y C H O L I C I O U S

Lise couldn't overcome the Sor-La threat, and nobody else can. Especially when Sora is set to acquire a new addition to the Sor-La threat. It's time to pick what side of the fence one is on. Do you stand with Sor-La, or do you stand with Lise or even alone? Because the last two are going to get trampled by the awesomeness of Sor-La. Sor-La holds the MCW Women's Championship, and will soon with a new addition have the Venus Championship from over in Proving Grounds. The power is with Sor-La now, and if Lise couldn't get the job done, nobody can. Mwahahahahaha! That, and the fact I am focusing on Sora for a while, and not JayJay. Anywho! Sor-La and Jayson and Calvin were currently flying back to Detroit. The trip back was almost coming to a close, and by the next time I post; they shall be back on Detroit soil.

Jamal "King" James

Back to the states with the tag title draped across his shoulder was Jamal James. He did exactly what he said he was going to do,head in to Mexico empty handed and leave Mexico with the gold. Hardy and himself picked up the win rather it was legal or not it didn't matter because the belts speak for themselves. King would pull up to the arena in his chouffered Maybach. He would step out the back of the luxurious car with a large grin across his face,Jamal would adjust his title on his shoulder and walk into the arena.

[
Y O U R
D Y N A M I T E
]

[
Dynamite woke up, and it was at the point now where he was sat twiddling his thumbs, and doing little else. There wasn't much on television, and he had been sitting and admiring his newly won championship gold for a while now. It was a beautiful sight, but Dynamite justa wanted to be back in Detroit, to see is friends and to celebrate with them. Dynamite sat and thought for a few minutes, and decided that he would take his chances and go to the airport to see if he could get an earlier flight out. So, Dynamite called for a taxi, and now he had to get his suitcase packed before it got here. Fortunately, he didn't have much with him, as it was only a two-night stay, so it shouldn't take him too long for his suitcase to be ready. Fingers crossed that he gets an early flight.
]

14o0sq0.png

MCW BREAKING NEWS

Breaking news, after a medical examination back in Detroit it appears that former MCW Tag Team Champion, Mr. Smiley, has suffered a shoulder injury at the conclusion of the Tag Team Turmoil match at Testament. Earlier reports suggest Smiley could be up for a few months and it is hard to be more specific at this time. We all here at Motor City Wrestling wish Mr. Smiley a speedy recovery and hope he returns soon.

Jamal "King" James

King would be MCW.com when he saw the report that Smiley had suffered a shoulder injury. King would put his head down...then bring his head up with a sadistic smile on his face..no remorse at all..yes it was wicked,yes it was evil but that's what it took to make King a champion. He said from the first day he step foot in the MCW arena that he would do whatever it took to have gold around his waste and if that took putting a mute on the shelf for a month or two then so be it....maybe next time he'll learn to stay out of the way of a man that is starving for success.

Archived