MCWrestling

iSmex.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now best buddies, Mike Stokes and Glen Matthews sit down in Mike's apartment, both of their hands holding six packs of beers, and Mike with a Doritos bag between his teeth, as they plan on ridiculing everything on Testament tonight.

2a0dv1l.jpg

^ Credit to Rich ^

PPV Name: Testament

PPV Date: 16th September 2012

Time: 7pm EST/6pm CST

Stadium: Mexico City Arena

Announcers: Dave Prazak & Jayson Addair

Official Theme:

Sponsored By: ¡Uno! - Green Day (Out September 25th)

Match One

{Grudge Match}

Lex Ludlow vs. Dusty Rhodes

Dusty and Ludlow locked up in the centre of the ring, and Dusty pushed Ludlow to the ground. Riled up, Ludlow got to his feet and the two locked up once more, collar and tie. Dusty once agin over powered Lex Ludlow, and this caused the fans to react positively towards the American Dream, jeering Ludlow. Ludlow was frustrated, and his frustration increased as Dusty walked over to the ropes, grabbing the top rope and mockingly shaking his ass at Ludlow. Ludlow went to punch Dusty, but was reprimanded by a large back chop, and this caused Ludlow to back up once more. Dusty then tried to rile the crowd, but in the process of this, Lex Ludlow went on the attack, clubbing the back of Dusty’s sleeveless lumberjack shirt covered back. Dusty walked over to the turnbuckle after being clubbed by Lex Ludlow, in which tried to recover. Ludlow kept on the attack hitting snap jabs to the face of Dusty. Ludlow then began showboating a little bit, and after the theatrics, he went for another punch, in which Dusty moved and started opening up a barrage of body and face shots. He then pulled Ludlow into the centre of the ring, and hit an Irish whip to Ludlow. On the rebound, Dusty floored Ludlow with a clothesline. Ludlow immediately got to his feet, and Dusty floored him again with a Mongolian chop. Once again, Ludlow was on his feet, and Dusty hit a short armed clothesline, taking Ludlow down to the mat. Ludlow immediately rolled out of the ring. At first, it looked as if he was going to catch his breath, but at a second glance, he began to curse the fans and looked to walk up the ramp, walking out on the match. Dusty did not let him do this, and the American Dream followed Lex Ludlow up the ramp, and clubbed him on the back of the neck with a forearm smash. Dusty then picked up Ludlow from the ramp and tossed him into the squared circle. Dusty then rolled into the ring under the bottom rope, in which Ludlow met him with a flurry of stomps. Stomp after stomp after stomp wailed down on the upper back of Dusty Rhodes. After the referee had counted to four, Lex Ludlow stopped the stomping, and instead grabbed Dusty by the legs and dragged him to the centre of the ring and continued to stomp on the head and collar bone area of the older competitor. Ludlow picked Dusty up but got stopped by an elbow to the gut, creating a bit of distance between the two. Dusty ran at the ropes, rebounding possibly looking for a clothesline, but got an elbow to the face. Ludlow got Dusty to his feet, and delivered a pendulum backbreaker. Dusty rolled to the corner and Ludlow began stalking him, and as Dusty got to his feet, Ludlow charged but Dusty sent him right into the turnbuckle, shoulder first. Dusty rolled him up after and got a 2 count. Dusty began pounding away on Ludlow's bac following it with a flurry of stomps. Dusty bounces off the ropes once again, Dusty went for a clothesline but Ludlow slid underneath, behind Dusty, and followed up with a dropkick to the back, sending Ludlow out of the ring. Ludlow then climbed through the ropes to the apron, in which he ran along and hit a diving knee to Dusty. Ludlow picked him up and rolled him into the ring. Cover. 2 Count. Ludlow was back on top and stomped on Dusty's legs and then delivered an elbow drop to the knee joint. Ludlow then waited for Dusty to get to his feet, before delivering a big chop block. Ludlow then rested Dusty's leg on the bottom rope, before stomping on the knee joint. He then gained extra leverage using the ropes, and plunged down in a seated position onto the leg. Dusty rolled around holding his leg. Ludlow then picked up Dusty, and delivered a swinging neckbreaker. Ludlow went for a pinfall, but a 2 count was accomplished. Ludlow posed around the ring, as Dusty attempted to get to his feet. Dusty altered his body positioned and stood up, trying not to apply pressure to his injured leg. Ludlow walked to Dusty, and was met by a big knife edge chop. Dusty then backed up Ludlow into the corner, and delivered more chops. Dusty forced Ludlow to sit on the top rope. Dusty delivered a few punches, and then hit a scoop slam variation off of the top rope. Ludlow got to his feet in pain and was met by a Bionic Elbow. Dusty was throwing bionic elbows like a madman and Ludlow was groggy on his feet. Dusty then flicked Ludlow’s head causing him to fall. Dusty fell back against the rope using it as momentum to his a giant Elbow Drop. Game Over! 1...2...3No! Ludlow rolled the shoulder. Dusty then picked Ludlow up, looking for a piledriver. With Ludlow’s head in between Dusty’s legs, it looked like it was going to be over, however Ludlow chop blocked the injured leg and locked in the Ludlow Death Lock, The single legged Boston Crab. Dusty reluctantly tapped out.

Winner: Lex Ludlow.

[
There isn’t long to go now until the MCW Atlantic Championship match, in fact, it’s just minutes away. The last match had just concluded, and as the wrestlers were clearing the ring and making their way to the back, the camera cut to ringside where Dave Prazak was sitting alongside ‘The Misfit’ and former MCW World Heavyweight Champion, Jayson Addiar. Both men were looking at the camera, but it would be Dave who spoke.
]

Dave Prazak

Good evening ladies and gentlemen! That was quite the match there between Lex Ludlow and my usual announce partner Dusty Rhodes. However, with Dusty in competition tonight, I am joined by former world champion Jayson Addair. Up next is the match for the MCW Atlantic Championship, with The Empire’s leading member Ian Roberts set to defend his gold against Dynamite. I caught up with Dynamite this past week to discuss a few things, and get his thoughts on his match tonight, and Testament. Here it is.

[
The screen continued to display the shot of Dave Prazak and Jayson Addair for a couple of seconds, before fading to black and reappearing with a shot of Dynamite sitting on a black, suede chair inside of what looked like an all-black interview area, with black drapes providing the background. Dynamite was sat opposite Dave Prazak, who could be seen in the next shot. Both men couldn’t be seen at once, although Dave was more side-on that Dynamite was. Anyway, both men seemed to be ready to start the interview, and so Dave spoke…
]

Dave Prazak

Hello Dynamite, and thank you for taking this time to speak to me.

Dynamite

It’s no problem. Thank you for having me.

Dave Prazak

So the reason you’re here is to talk about Testament, an event at which you’ll be facing your compatriot Ian Roberts. The match will be for, of course, Ian Roberts’ MCW Atlantic Championship – a title that you’ve never held, nor even competed for prior to the pay-per-view. What would it mean to you to finally get your hands on that title?

Dynamite

I think it would mean a lot to me if I were to become the MCW Atlantic Champion. I’ve never held it before, and I mean no disrespect to the MCW Television Championship, or Zakk Night, who has been doing a fantastic job in my opinion, or Aries and Burke, but I feel as if the Atlantic title is a step up from the TV one. I think the calibre of competition and difficulty is on the next level. So far I’ve won the tag titles three times, and the Television Championship once, so to add another championship to it would be welcome, and it would show some career progression. It won’t be an easy task, but I believe I’ve got what it takes, and hopefully I will walk out of Testament as the new MCW Atlantic Champion.

Dave Prazak

As you said right there, Dynamite, it won’t be an easy task. You will be facing off against Ian Roberts, and his opponents have mainly labelled him as ‘tough’; how do you view your opponent ahead of Sunday’s title match, and have your preparations been any different, knowing that you’re going up against Ian Roberts?

Dynamite

Ian Roberts is a tough competitor, that’s right. He’s good all over the ring though; he has that ‘ground and pound’ style. He likes to punish his opponents, and hit them with stiff and powerful moves. It’s not going to be ‘nice’ facing off against Ian, but it’ll certainly be an experience. As long as the fans go home happy – that’s what really matters. I will be trying my hardest against Ian – I mean I believe that I am a better wrestler than he is, and I know that I’ve got more than enough in my repertoire to beat him. That may sound cocky and brash, or even disrespectful to Ian – which it isn’t – but if I believe anything less, then I’ve lost the match already. As for the preparation side of things, I haven’t really done much different to what I usually do. It’s just been hitting the gym and keeping on top of my fitness, and a couple of training sessions thrown in here and there.

Dave Prazak

We’re roughly around mid-September now, but what a month you’ve had – it’s almost like you’ve done it all! Since last month’s Global Warning pay-per-view, where you defeated Shawn Hunter inside of a steel cage to retain your Fight For The Right contract, you’ve fought and fended off Jimmy Dice, and then earned a match with Ian Roberts at Testament for the title. It’s certainly been a crazy few weeks, hasn’t it?!

Dynamite

Yeah, it’s been quite strange, actually. I’ve had highs, lows, and everything in between, and I’m just hoping to cap it all off with a win. I mean I enjoyed Global Warning this year, and I was delighted that I finally put that thing with Shawn to bed. We went through so much over the three months prior to Global Warning – it was more relief to see it all end, in a way, than getting the victory itself – but I’m glad that I signed off on the high road, and I still have my Fight For The Right contract. After Shawn came Jimmy, which was something completely unexpected by myself, and probably by most of the fans. I know that Jimmy hasn’t been back for long, but he seemed to have a great attitude, and he seemed to be a legitimate good guy. He was nothing more than a self-centred coward, and since I beat him a couple of weeks back, we haven’t seen him since; just like we haven’t seen Shawn since I beat him. Perhaps Ian Roberts better watch out. He could be gone in no time if I end up defeating him – although he probably has mental stability, unlike the other two.

Dave Prazak

This Sunday, Motor City Wrestling takes the lights, thrill, and action to Mexico for the first time. Are you excited to be going to Mexico? Have you ever been before? And what are you most looking forward to doing when you’re there?

Dynamite

Yeah, of course I am, Dave! I’m so excited to be heading down south to a place where wrestling is a religion. The fans will show passion and dedication, as they’ve showcased before when other American wrestling companies have taken their product across the border, and I can’t wait to do what I do best in front of them. It’s definitely important that we hold up our end of the bargain though. We can’t let the Mexican fans pour their heart and soul into something that they get nothing out of. It’s up to us – the superstars and divas of Motor City Wrestling – to put on a show for them to remember. As for the second question – nope, I’ve never been to Mexico. It’s just never really been a place I’ve ever thought of going before. But I have tasted the cuisine, and I’ll do some more of the same when I’m down there! So I’m going to say, aside from the wrestling, that I’m looking forward to eating!

Dave Prazak

It has been really great speaking to you Dynamite, but that’s about it from me. Before we return to the Mexico City Arena, do you have any words for Ian Roberts and/or the fans?

Dynamite

I’d like to first of all thank the fans, because they put a lot into the industry, and if it wasn’t for them, then there would be no wrestling. I’d also like to ask them to get to their feet, to make some noise, and get behind all of the good guys tonight. When we’re down, you’ll need to lift us up again. And last, but certainly not least – enjoy the show! As for you, Ian; I respect you both professionally and personally, and you are a sound guy. We seem to get along okay, despite what happened on Monday night, but tonight it’s all about competition. On Sunday I will give my all – I will leave it all in the ring in order to capture the MCW Atlantic Championship for the very first time. It’s not going to be easy, it’s going to take a lot out of me; but if that’s what it takes, then that’s what I’ll sacrifice! See you Sunday, Ian. Bring your A-game.

Dave Prazak

Thanks once again, Dynamite – now let’s take it back down to ringside!

[
The camera was still on Dynamite at this point, and stayed with the number one contender as the screen faded. After a split second of a blank screen, the cameras began rolling once more, and the inside of the arena could be seen. Many of the fans were already standing ahead of the MCW Atlantic Championship match, and now they were just waiting for the competitors to make their entrance. Match two is just seconds away.
]

Match Two

{MCW Atlantic Championship}

Ian Roberts © vs. Dynamite

As the Pay Per View rolls on it is now time for the MCW Atlantic Championship match between the challenger Dynamite and the defending champion Ian Roberts. We now see as both superstars are stood on opposite sides of the ring as the referee checks them for weapons and quickly goes over the rules with them one last time, the referee then takes the championship belt away from Ian Robert’s before holding it up in the middle of the ring to allow everyone to see what is up for grabs. As the referee hands the belt to the timekeeper both superstars go towards the middle of the ring and go nose to nose with each other, neither backing down until the referee gets in the middle of them and pushes them back to the other side of the ring before calling for the bell and getting this championship match under way.

As the bell rings both superstars start to slowly circle around the ring, trying to get a feel for the other instead of just rushing in and attacking. As they stand in the opposite corners to which they were just in they both make a move and lock up in the middle of the ring in a collar and elbow tie up with neither giving an inch until eventually Dynamite starts to push Ian Roberts backwards slowly until Roberts’ back is pushed up against the ropes. Then though Ian pushes back and pushes Dynamite into the opposite ropes. But once again Dynamite’s power would show as he pushed Ian slowly back to the centre of the ring where both superstars broke the stalemate before once again staring each other down. They wouldn’t stare for long though as they once again locked up in a collar and elbow tie up. This time as Dynamite went to push Ian into the corner Roberts’ shifted his body at the last second so it was Dynamite who went into the corner but after a short struggle Dynamite pushes back and sends Ian to the other half of the ring. As he stands there and looks at Dynamite smiling in the corner Ian knows that he can’t go at this with brute strength and will have to find a way around it if he wants to come out on top. Dynamite then nodded his head as if to say “one more time?” So Ian nodded as well as both superstars once again locked up in a collar and elbow tie up but this time Ian quickly repositioned himself and locked Dynamite in a headlock but Dynamite pushed Ian back up to the ropes and pushed him off sending him running into the other ropes and when he returned Dynamite dropped the challenger with a hard shoulder block. Ian then got back to his feet and made his way back into the corner, somehow Dynamite was taking it all down to power so he knew he had to change things. Once again though Ian would get Dynamite in a headlock before getting thrown into the ropes but this time on the rebound Dynamite went for a clothesline which Ian ducked and ran off the other ropes and with his extra momentum he knocked Dynamite down with a powerful shoulder block. When Dynamite got up Ian landed a kick to the gut before looking to hit his finisher the “Royal Piledriver” early on but Dynamite fought out of it and pushed Ian back into the ropes and when he came back Dynamite caught him with a big time dropkick to the chest, taking Roberts down. Pin; little more than a one count.

As Ian got back to his feet he would meet Dynamite in the middle of the ring as both superstars would go punch for punch. As they kept trading Ian would eventually force Dynamite back into the corner where he would continue to land a couple of big hits. He would then go to irish whip Dynamite into the other corner but instead Dynamite countered it and sent Ian into the corner instead and as Ian hit the corner Dynamite charged at him but Ian would get an elbow up at the last second which sent Dynamite stumbling back. Ian then lifts both his hands up and looks to hit a double axe handle on the challenger but Dynamite shoved him back into the corner before landing a few elbow and punch combos. He would then move Ian along the ropes and whip him across and on the rebound he would hit a back body drop. Once Ian got back to his feet Dynamite would once again whip him into the ropes and would look for a elbow smash but this time Ian ducked under it and hit Dynamite in the face with a jumping knee which sent him stumbling back and out of the ring through the middle rope. As Dynamite slowly gets back to his feet on the outside Ian quickly drops down and grabs the back of Dynamite’s head before slamming it into the steel steps before rolling back into the ring. Dynamite then slowly makes his way back up onto the ring apron but Ian quickly gets up onto the middle rope and when Dynamite tries to make his way in the ring through the middle rope Ian drops an elbow across the back of Dynamite’s neck. Ian would then hold onto the top rope and would land multiple stomps to the chest of the challenger before pressing a foot across his throat. Once Ian let off Dynamite quickly rolled out of the ring to try and catch his breath but Ian doesn’t let him as he quickly gets out of the ring as well, picking up Dynamite before pushing him backwards into the guard rail, Ian would then turn the champ around and push him back first into the side of the ring, before throwing him back in.

After throwing Dynamite in the ring Ian would slide in himself and before Dynamite could get back to his feet Ian would drop an elbow across his back which caused Dynamite to let out a scream of pain. Ian would quickly get back up to his feet and this time he would aim his elbow, aiming this one at Dynamite’s kidneys before dropping it down, right where he was aiming for before quickly getting up and dropping a knee to Dynamite’s ribs as well. Dynamite would then use the ropes to get back to his feet but Ian would push him against it so he would bounce off before landing a forearm to the back. Ian knew that keeping Dynamite down like this would neutralise the young superstar. Ian would then pick Dynamite up and hit a suplex before rolling over for a cover.

1...2..Kickout

Dynamite wasn’t done just yet as he got his shoulder up off the mat at two and a half which meant that the match continues. As he kicked out Dynamite would sit up and try once again to catch his breath and mount a comeback but Ian quickly got behind him, placing his hands on Dynamite’s shoulders before driving a knee into his back. He would then pick Dynamite up and wrap his arm around his waist and pick him up before dropping him across his knee with a back breaker and Dynamite rolled out onto the apron, trying to put some space between the two. As Dynamite stood up on the apron Ian would walk over and look to knock him off but now Dynamite was fighting back, landing a few strong right hands but Ian wrapped his hand around the back of Dynamite’s head and pulled it down across the top rope which sent Dynamite off the apron and down to the floor outside. With Dynamite down on the outside Ian took this time to get his breath back, using the 10 count to his advantage. Now on a 7 count Ian would roll out and go after Dynamite, but the time he’d used to catch his breath had given Dynamite a chance to catch his as well as he landed a few punches to Roberts’ gut before throwing him back in the ring. Running back in Dynamite would charge at Roberts who hit a spinebuster out of nowhere before going for the cover.

1...2..Kickout

Once again Dynamite got his shoulder up, he wouldn’t give up. He was taking a beating but he was determined to win the championship so he wasn’t going to go down without a fight. Ian was getting frustrated now, he had done a lot of damage to Dynamite’s back but he wasn’t staying down, part of him was wondering what he had to do to finish Dynamite off. Dynamite would move over to the corner to help get himself back to his feet. Once he was back up Ian went after Dynamite and went to whip him into the other corner but Dynamite held onto the top rope with all his strength and then pulled Ian back which sent the champion over to the top rope and down to the floor below. While on the outside the challenger would pick up Roberts and look to whip him into the steel steps but Ian had a feeling something like this would happen and quickly countered it sending Dynamite flying into the steps. With Dynamite down Ian knew that he had to do some big damage to put him away so he walked over to the steel steps and pushed the top part of them off and pulled the bottom part out from the post a little bit, he would then quickly roll in and out of the ring to force the referee to start his count once again. He would then stand on the steps and pull Dynamite onto them. He would place Dynamite’s head between his legs, was he looking to hit his finisher on the steps? We wouldn’t know what he was doing as Dynamite swept his legs out from under him which caused Ian to drop hard onto the steel steps, he would then keep a hold of his legs and catapult Ian into the ring post head first. Dynamite would then grab Ian by the back of the head and drag him all the way around to the other side of the ring and drove him head first into the steel steps over that side repeatedly. Then it was Dynamite who broke the count, wanting to do more damage to Ian before finishing him off. As he got back outside the ring he would throw Ian back in before getting back in himself. Ian would then get up to his knees and Dynamite would run off the ropes and come back and connect with a dropkick to the face which sent Ian face first into the mat. Dynamite would then whip Ian into the corner and run straight after him hitting a clothesline in the corner. It was obvious that Ian’s head had hit the ring post hard because he was almost out on his feet. Dynamite would then take a few steps back before charging again and hitting another clothesline, this one taking Roberts down. Dynamite would then reach down and pick Ian up and quickly snap off a suplex which went straight into the cover.

1...2..Kickout

Ian was down but he wasn’t out. Both men wanted to walk away with the championship but only one could and it looked like the one who would get it would be the one who completely takes his opponent out. Dynamite would then look at the referee, insisting that it was a three but the referee told him it was close but it was a two. Dynamite would then go to pick Ian Roberts up, catching him with a few forearm strikes before pushing him back into the ropes. Roberts returned, and Dynamite lifted him up onto his shoulders. Roberts would wriggle his way free, managing to drop down behind Dynamite. He attempted a clothesline to the back of the head, but Dynamite ducked beneath and Roberts stumbled forward. As he turned around, Dynamite was there to catch him with the superkick, right on the jaw. Roberts fell down with a thud, but was in perfect position as Dynamite signalled to the corner for his patented moonsault. Walking over, he took little time in ascending to the top rope, being sure to get his footing right before leaping back with the ‘Xplosion’. Roberts got the knees up though, so Dynamite crashed into the knees of the Champion gut first. Roberts was quick to his feet now, seeing Dynamite clasp his midsection as he gasped for air. Roberts would quickly pull Dynamite to his feet, lift him up over his shoulder and proceed to hit the ‘Conquest’ (Tombstone), spiking Dynamite down onto his head. The cover followed;

1…2…3!

Winner: Ian Roberts

Aftermath: ‘The Hellion’ by Judas Priest would blare out from the speakers here in the Mexico City Arena as Ian Roberts had retained his MCW Atlantic Championship. The crowd were on their feet cheering as Roberts climbed to the top rope with his Championship in hand, holding it high in the air for everyone to see. Awesome match, awesome result. Bring on the next one!

Match Three

{Grudge Match ~ No Disqualification}

Marcus vs. Tyler Morgan

The ring had finally been cleared following the next encounter, and the crowd in attendance were given a couple of minutes to sit and chill, and get refreshments, and whatever else they wanted to do ahead of the next match. It’s probably best that they do have a little break beforehand, because there will be a lot to take in with the next contest having as much bad blood as it does.That’s right, the next match is a no disqualification grudge match between Marcus and Tyler Morgan. The former MCW Tag Team Champions have imploded ever since winning the belts back at Revolution, and they are set to play out what promises to be a hellacious match, which is for nothing more than proving who out of the two the better man is. With the fans calm, ready, and focused on the titantron ‘Animal I’ve Become’ by Three Days Grace, entrance music of Tyler Morgan, hit the speakers, and out walked the man known as ‘The Voice Of Insanity’. The crowd were quick to lambast the former MCW Tag Team and Television Champion, but he didn’t appear worried, with his face covered by a skull mask, showing his insane side. He was focused on the match he was about to have, and after a little pause on the stage, Tyler Morgan set off down the ramp. He looked like a man with intent, and after getting in the ring, he walked to the back where he began stretching and loosening up for the match. There was no taunting the jeering fans, or even the acknowledgement of them. Tyler Morgan was a man who was in the zone, and once he set up shop in the ring, his music cut, and the crowd got ready to mark the arrival of Marcus.

Sophie Ellis-Bextor’s ‘Move This Mountain’ began to play out across the Mexico City Arena. The crowd cheered as they heard the song and saw the entrance video up on the titantron. The man himself soon walked out in front of this capacity crowd here in Mexico City, and they went mad for Marcus! Those that had Marcus-related signs held them up high above their heads, as fans came surging forward to line the aisles. It was a move that Marcus responded to, because on his way down the ramp, the former three time MCW Tag Team Champion high-fived those either side. Kids, adults – you name it, he high-fived it; even a stuffed animal! Marcus eventually reached the ring. Much like Tyler Morgan, it was all business once Marcus got into the ring. He simply removed his jacket, and then handed it over to the referee in charge for this match, Andrew Thomas. Andrew then handed the jacket to Bobby Cruise, who had just left the ring. We were ready for the third match of the evening now, and after the referee made the signal, MCW timekeeper John Steeple rang the bell to make it official.

So this match was officially underway, and both men were standing on opposing sides of the ring, staring each other down. The tension could be felt by everyone in the arena, as both superstars crept forward. After a few steps, the two shot into the middle of the ring and began stranding blows. It was a slugfest in the early going here at the Mexico City Arena, but neither man looked to let up, as Tyler Morgan nailed Marcus with a right hand, then Marcus hit Tyler Morgan; rinse and repeat. It kept on going for a good minute or so, with the crowd cheering each time Marcus landed a hit, and booing as Tyler did the same. It finally came to a halt when Tyler blocked one of Marcus’ punches, and then shoved him off into the ropes. Marcus didn’t rebound, because he stopped himself but quickly latching onto the top rope. Tyler Morgan didn’t let that stop himself however, and he soon built up a head of steam as he ran at Marcus. He made it clear that he was going for a Clothesline, but Marcus had more than enough time to read the move, and so he was able to counter it by dropping down. Marcus still had a hold of the top rope, so as Marcus went down, the top rope went down with him. As a result, Tyler Morgan went flying forward. There was no Marcus in his way to use as a crash barrier, and so Tyler went straight over the top rope and tumbled down onto the floor below. Marcus would then quickly pick himself back up and stepped out onto the apron. After a quick signal to the crowd, Marcus leapt off the apron and hit a standing Tyler Morgan with a Crossbody! The crowd let out another quick cheer, as Marcus hit the move, and then rolled off of Tyler Morgan and sat up next to him.

We were less than two minutes into this match-up, and already the action has spilled to the outside. After hitting the Crossbody and getting off of Tyler, Marcus quickly returned to his feet before lifting Tyler up to his. Marcus would then battle away at the face of Tyler Morgan, before grabbing his hair and planting his face into the crowd barricade. After bouncing off of the barrier, Tyler Morgan fell down against the curved corner of the barricade. Marcus then stood over him, prior to a session of Mudhole Stomping. The fans were loving it, and those close enough were getting a touch of Marcus – either patting him on the back or the arm. Eventually, after stomping his boot into Tyler a few times, Marcus pulled back and then turned around. His next step was lifting up the ring apron. He began to search for a weapon underneath the ring. Marcus eventually got down on his knees and really began to root around under there. He eventually pulled something out, and it became apparent what it was after he stood up and lifted it into the air for all to see – a kendo stick. After lifting the crowd with the production of it, Marcus walked back over to Tyler Morgan and swung for the hills. Tyler Morgan quickly threw the upper half of his body to the right side, and so Marcus was only able to connect with the crowd barricade. Tyler then crawled along the floor over towards the steel steps, which is what he sat up against as he looked at an oncoming Marcus. Once more Marcus swung the kendo stick, but this time, instead of moving out of the way, Tyler Morgan caught the stick, and then dragged Marcus forward. He eventually did move out of the way , and Marcus went forward, at pace, and hit the steel steps. Marcus would try to jump out the way of them, but his knees got caught on the top, and he was sent flipping over them, and landed awkwardly on the floor on the other side. With one move, the momentum had suddenly shifted, and the ball was now in Tyler Morgan’s court.

Tyler took a few seconds to get some respite, but it wasn’t long before he was up on his feet with the kendo stick in hand. He made sure to punish Marcus with the weapon, as he repeatedly struck The Boltonian across the back with it, several times, which left many red marks on Marcus’ back. Eventually, Tyler discarded the weapon, and turned to his right. He then began to strip the announcer’s desk in front of him. He removed the plastic facia, and went to rip out the monitors, but as he did that, Marcus, who was still grounded at this point, began kicking at the legs of Tyler Morgan. One of Tyler’s knee’s buckled from the repeated shots, and he was reduced to a single knee. This allowed Marcus to roll backwards and onto his feet, before running at Tyler and nailing The Voice Of Insanity with a Shining Wizard! The crowd cheered, and Marcus dove into a cover.

Marcus had the leg of Tyler Morgan hooked but no count was made. Why? Because falls only count inside the ring, a detail which had slipped Marcus’ mind. Marcus would then break the cover after being reminded by the referee, and he quickly began to drag Tyler Morgan’s body from the floor back into the ring. He managed to pull Tyler up, and was shimmying sideways as he held onto Tyler with a Front Facelock. Marcus was taking too long though, and it wasn’t much longer before Tyler Morgan came to and rammed Marcus’ back into the side of the ring. The impact came right around the kidney area of Marcus, and after it happened, Tyler moved away, leaving Marcus to fall forward onto the floor as he held the small of his back. Having a few seconds to do what he wanted, Tyler would do what Marcus did before, and that’s rummage underneath the ring for a weapon. Tyler soon pulled out a trash can – complete with lid – which he threw up, over the top rope, and into the ring. With the weapon inside the ring, Tyler turned back, lifted Marcus, and then slid him back into the squared circle before making his own way in.

After getting into the ring, Morgan was straight back up to his feet as Marcus was trying to recover; he’d have to hurry though, because Tyler Morgan just grabbed a hold of the trash can lid. As Marcus pushed up from an all-fours position to one on his knees, Tyler ran at him and smashed the trash can lid over the head of Marcus, who simply fell down as the weapon was discarded. Tyler Morgan quickly made the cover, and the referee got down to make the count!

1, 2, Kick out!

Marcus was still alive in this one. He may have had a metal lid wrapped around his head, but he just showed that it’ll take more than that to put The Boltonian away! With the bin lid mangled, it wasn’t much use in using that again, so Tyler Morgan went for the trash can itself. Morgan taunted Marcus a little, riling the crowd up in the process, as he walked over to his opponent, trash can in hand. Tyler then stood over Marcus, looking down at his opponent as he slowly brought the trash can up above his head. Tyler’s plan from here was to bring the trash can down onto the mid-section of Marcus with some force, but he wasn’t anticipating what Marcus did next. Marcus opened his eyes and looked up at Tyler Morgan towering over him. The former two time MCW Television champion panicked, and then flung one of his boots up into the air and the crotch region of Tyler Morgan. It was a Low Blow, but the crowd loved it, as Tyler Morgan’s face told the whole story. The trash can slipped out of Tyler’s hands and landed behind him. Like a tree, Tyler Morgan fell backwards, landing square on the trash can that he just dropped. The fans enjoyed a rush of excitement as Tyler Morgan lay on what was a now-squashed trash can, and they willed Marcus to make the cover. Eventually, Marcus turned onto his front and crawled over to Tyler Morgan to make the pin attempt.

1, 2, Kick out!

Tyler Morgan kicked out at a count of two. He may have just endured the most unfortunate series of events in this match so far, but he wasn’t giving up the ghost yet. Marcus rolled off of Tyler Morgan’s body and scurried over to the ropes, which he passed by as he exited the ring. Marcus would go underneath the ring once more to look for something, and this time it was a table, which he soon slid out from beneath the mat. Marcus now had the task of getting it into the ring and setting the table up, and he did just that. Once Marcus stood the table up, he turned around to see Tyler Morgan also standing. However, Marcus reacted first and hit Tyler Morgan with a Gut Kick. With Marcus now facing away from the table, he got Tyler into position for a Suplex. As he went to lift the former MCW Television Champion though, Morgan hooked his leg around the inside of Marcus’. Tyler blocked the move a couple more times, before thrusting his knee up into the gut of Marcus. Marcus’ grip loosened, and he was quickly tossed to the side by his adversary. Tyler quickly shook off the cobwebs and then went over to Marcus. Tyler began to strike Marcus with boots to the head, each one more violent that the one before it. After around five or so shots, Marcus was out of it, and Tyler left the ring once more and collected two weapons, which he brought back into the ring. The first was a steel chair, and he quickly threw the second weapon to the mat. As Marcus sat up, still a little dazed, Tyler Morgan lifted up the steel chair and hit Marcus square in the face and chest with it. The impact of the shot was huge, and the crowd looked on, shocked. Marcus began bleeding slightly from his forehead, but the slight bleeding was set to turn into a blood rush, as Tyler grabbed the second weapon, a cheese grater. Tyler knelt by the side of Marcus and lifter his head up slightly. He then began to slowly push the grater down on the forehead wound of Marcus, sparking an instinct reaction from The Boltonian, who soon pushed Morgan’s arm, and the grater away, before collapsing to the mat again. Tyler had a sick smile on his face, and he threw the grater away once more, before covering Marcus. This one was over.

1, 2, KICK OUT!!!

Marcus is still alive in this one; HE’S STILL ALIVE! Marcus looked to be done for in this match, but he dug deep and kicked out, right before the three count. The crowd let out a massive cheer, but Tyler Morgan was not happy at all. He was devastated that he did not get the three count there, and he quickly sprung to his feet to contest the count. Tyler was adamant that he had the three count there, and it was just the referee counting slowly. But it wasn’t, that was just Tyler’s biased view on things. It looked like he had eventually calmed down, and Tyler turned away from the referee and picked up the steel chair once more. This time he held it up and slightly behind his head as he stood by Marcus. It appeared that Tyler was going to drive the steel chair into the sternum of Marcus; but instead of doing just that, Tyler slowly brought the chair back over his head, turned, and smacked the referee over the head with it. Tyler not being happy with the referee was an understatement, and now The Voice Of Insanity was the only person standing in the ring. With Marcus still down, Tyler dropped the steel chair as he looked over at the table, which Marcus had set up minutes beforehand. Tyler walked past Marcus, who still had blood leaking from the cut on his head, and then grabbed the table and flipped it onto its top. Tyler then folded one of the legs down before lifting the table up and carrying it to the corner. The table was stood vertically on the side with the folded leg, and Tyler was now making sure it was stationary.

Tyler had set up the table, but the crowd were cheering. Tyler looked on confused, but as he turned around he saw why. Marcus was, just about, standing, and the crowd where hoping he could do something here. But before he even got the chance, he was turned inside out by a Tyler Morgan Clothesline, and the crowd fell silent once more. Tyler thought about going for the cover, only to remember that he had flattened the referee just seconds ago. He then lifted Marcus and put The Boltonian over his right shoulder, ready to plough him into the table. But as Tyler ran towards the corner, he pulled up just a couple of metre shy. He stopped himself, only to then turn in the opposite direction to look at the titantron. After staring at the stage area for a few seconds, Tyler walked to the front of the ring where he dropped Marcus to the mat. He dropped down to the canvas himself, but that was so he could roll underneath the bottom rope and slide off the apron, exiting the ring. He then grabbed Marcus’ arm and put Marcus back up on his shoulder once more. With Marcus in a stowed position, Tyler began to march up the ramp. Only to drop down the side of it. Tyler then continued walking past the crowd cut-off, and into the courtyard-like area in front of the stage and to the side of the ramp. The cameraman had just about caught up with the pair, as Tyler shrugged Marcus off of his shoulder once more, but this time stood The Boltonian up. Tyler said something inaudible to Marcus, before sending a right hand into the forehead of Marcus, causing Marcus to collapse into a heap on the floor. With Marcus down and seemingly out, Tyler Morgan walked off and disappeared backstage.

After about thirty seconds after Tyler Morgan disappeared, a revving sound could be heard. Suddenly, a big, black van came out from the side of the stage, and squared up to Marcus. It drove forward a couple more metres, into the light, and it was then that it became clear who was driving the vehicle – Tyler Morgan. The baseball cap Tyler Morgan looked at Marcus through the window with a maniacal expression on his face, and he was looking to end Marcus here. The crowd looked on in absolute horror, as a helpless Marcus was lying in the wake of a multi-ton van. Tyler Morgan wound the window down on the driver’s side, allowing himself to lean his arm on the door. He then began to honk the van’s horn, and the crowd started jeering. With Marcus’ fate now impending, Tyler Morgan drove forward towards Marcus. As Marcus was about to be squished like a bug, he quickly curled up into a ball, shifted forward, and got right in between the wheels. Marcus was now underneath the van, but Tyler thought that he had gotten Marcus. Tyler sat there in the cab of the van, laughing it up, when suddenly Marcus sprung up at the side of the van, passenger side. Marcus, barely standing and operating on what appeared to be an empty tank, crouched down as he waited for Tyler Morgan to back it up.

Twenty seconds later, the reversal beeping noise began, and Tyler reversed the van a few feet. He then looked down, expecting to see a bloodied and battered Marcus lying below, but there was nothing there! Tyler couldn’t believe what he was seeing, and as he looked down in a state of shock, with the crowd cheering uncontrollably in the background, the passenger door flew open, and Marcus joined Tyler Morgan in the cab. Tyler looked to his right to see Marcus flying at him. Enraged at what Tyler just tried to do and what he has been doing over the past few weeks, Marcus unleashed all of his fury on The Voice Of Insanity. The Boltonian was all fired up, and he was battering Tyler Morgan with rights, lefts, elbows, and headbutts. Eventually, Tyler Morgan let his guard down, and Marcus grabbed the back of his neck and began smashing his head into the steering wheel. The crowd loved the beating that Marcus was giving Morgan, and the horn sounding every time Marcus drove Tyler’s head into the steering wheel only added to that. Eventually, Marcus stopped, and he reached across Tyler and opened up the driver’s door. He then sat down on the passenger’s side and pushed Tyler Morgan out of the fan and out onto the concrete floor with his feet. Marcus stayed in the cab for a few seconds to catch his breath, but he soon got out and dropped down to the floor next to Tyler. Marcus didn’t feel like he had gotten payback just yet and so he lifted the limp Tyler Morgan up off the floor, and onto the hood of the car. After getting onto the hood himself, Marcus carefully walked up the windshield and up onto the flat roof of the van. It was a great vantage point that Marcus now had, and the bloody superstar looked around at the whole crowd, soaking up the atmosphere and electricity served up by this predominantly Mexican crowd here tonight, which also allowed him to get some respite. Marcus quickly got his head back into the game, and he crouched down and pulled Tyler Morgan up from the hood onto the roof. He would continue to drag Tyler until he was lying central on the roof, which is when Marcus let go of his arm and made a signal to the crowd – Marcus was signalling for the end. After taking another breath, Marcus bent down and lifted Tyler Morgan, before pushing his head down and putting it in between his thighs. Marcus was about to drill Tyler Morgan into the roof with his patented Marcus Bomb (Jacknife Powerbomb). But, as Marcus went to wrap his arms around Tyler’s waist so that he could pull him up, Tyler rose up and flipped Marcus over his back and onto the hard van roof! Marcus took quite the bump there, and it sent him tumbling off the front of the roof, across the windshield, and onto the hood of the car. Tyler fell to his knees, but he recovered quickly, and slowly made his way down the windshield. He then stood next to Marcus on the hood, and got his balance before lifting The Boltonian up to his feet. Tyler got Marcus into position so that he could lift him up for a Brainbuster. Like Tyler did before when Marcus went for a Suplex, The Boltonian hooked his leg around the inside of Tyler’s, blocking the move. Tyler tried again, but the move was blocked once more, and this time Marcus followed his counter up with a knee to Morgan’s groin. As Tyler winced in pain, he released Marcus, who quickly pulled down Tyler’s head and nailed him with a DDT, right on the windshield! The crowd let out a massive cheer as the glass shattered, and a small hole was left where Tyler’s head went into the glass! WHERE’S GAVIN FROM AUTOGLASS WHEN YOU NEED HIM?! Marcus was not alone in donning the crimson mask, as Tyler also began to bleed. The crowd let out a massive cheer as Marcus hit the move, and then rolled off of the hood.

It took him a while to catch his breath, but he soon managed to get back into the cab, and adjusted the seat for himself. The glass had cracked and split, but Marcus could still see out of it, and he was about to manoeuvre this vehicle towards the ring. With Tyler still on the hood, and blood trickling out of his head onto the windshield, Marcus put the vehicle in drive, and pushed down on the accelerator. The ramp wasn’t too high, and so Marcus was able to pull up onto that, before driving it down the rest of the way, stopping just a couple of feet shy of the ring. He then parked up the van, got out, and pulled Tyler off the hood and slid him back into the ring. The referee had just about come around, and as he tried to return to his feet, Marcus dragged Tyler into the centre and then fell to his knees, before finally making the cover. Game over.

1, 2, KICK OUT!!!

Unbelievable. Simply unbelievable. Marcus and Tyler Morgan have locked horns in a brutal encounter for almost half an hour now, and even after having his head slammed into a glass windshield, Tyler Morgan is still in this on; somehow, some way! Members of the crowd were holding their head in their hands, they couldn’t believe that Marcus hadn’t gotten the victory yet. Marcus couldn’t either, but his body was battered, and he was shattered, and he could only roll off the top of Tyler Morgan, into a heap next to him. Both men have had a lot taken out of them, and both men were down and out. The chants for Marcus went around the arena, as the MCW Universe hoped for a Marcus revival. Marcus was the first to move, as his limbs twitched. Tyler Morgan still looked as though he was well out of it though. Marcus took a while to come around, but he was standing once more, and he bent down to lift Tyler Morgan to his feet for the umpteenth time. As Marcus went to pull the upper-half of Tyler up, Morgan sprung into life! He quickly got Marcus into a Suplex predicament, then lifted The Boltonian up for the Morgan Stunner (Suplex Stunner)! However, Marcus managed to shift his weight in the air, got free, and was able to land on his feet behind Tyler. Marcus quickly shoved Tyler forwards towards the table that Tyler had moved and set up before, but Tyler was able to stop himself just a few centimetres before it, avoiding contact with the object. He would then turn around, but he turned straight into an oncoming Marcus who nailed Tyler with a Spear right through the table! The crowd leapt out of their seats and began screaming in delight, as Marcus pulled himself from the wreckage. He then dragged Tyler out from the broken and splintered wood and away from the ropes, and then collapsed on top of Tyler Morgan for the makeshift cover!

1, 2, 3!!!

Winner(s): Marcus

Aftermath: Oh my God, what a match-up! What a match-up the MCW Universe just witnessed! Both men put everything on the line in pursuit of victory, but Marcus pipped his opponent to the proverbial post. The ring and ringside was an ocean of weaponry, including a van which Tyler Morgan had brought to the dance. After a little help from the referee, Marcus was standing tall, and he had his arm raised by Andrew Thomas as Bobby Cruise announced The Boltonian as the victor. Once the referee left Marcus, he went over to Tyler Morgan, and Marcus was left to celebrate, alongside the MCW Universe. After doing a pose from the fans, Marcus walked to the front of the ring and stepped through the ropes out onto the apron. It was a quick hop back onto the van’s hood, and once more Marcus made his way onto the roof of the van. Facing the ring and the back of the arena, Marcus raised both his arms into the air as the crowd pulled together to let out another large cheer to show their appreciation and support for Marcus. The camera would then cut backstage, but Move This Mountain, Marcus’ theme, could still be heard in the background.

Match Four

{MCW Tag Team Championship(s) ~ Tag Team Turmoil}

Rockin' Rollers © vs. Prestigious vs. The Empire vs. Soulless Supremacy

It was now time for the Tag Team Turmoil match for the MCW World Tag Team Championships. This match would either make or break the current tag team champions as they had to defeat three teams in succession to retain their titles. Senior official Todd Sinclair rings the bell and the two teams starting off were The Empire and The reigning MCW World Tag Team Champions the Rockin’ Rollers. Storm Parker and Tyson Andrews would start things off by circling each other then locking up in an collar and elbow tie up. Tyson Andrews begins to get the upper hand but Parker would take a short cut and thumb Andrews in the eye stopping his momentum for the next few seconds. Johnny Perez would then begin to argue with the referee giving Jonny King and Storm Parker to take advantage hitting a Double Suplex on Andrews. Storm would then make the cover on Tyson Andrews but quickly it would be broken up by Johnny Perez. Storm would quickly attack Perez from behind Storm would then stop and pose for a few seconds then turn back around but only to run into a few shots from Tyson Andrews. Andrews then would send Storm Parker into the ropes but Jonny King would tag himself into the match without Andrews knowing, Tyson would hit a perfectly placed Dropkick to Storm Parker but the gets hit by King from behind. King would then lie in wait and nail Tyson Andrews with a quickly hitting a Blue Suede STO and follow it up with a quick cover 1.....2....No Tyson Andrews would kick out at two. King would now look for the finish but Andrews would fight his way out of the predicament Andrews would then hit a few shoot punches and kicks to stun the bigger of the two athletes. He then would make the tag into Johnny Perez and the duo would nail a Double DDT onto King then make the cover 1.....2.....Storm Parker rushes in and makes the save before the three count can occur. Storm Parker tries to rush Tyson Andrews now but Andrews lowers the top rope and forces Storm out of the ring and onto the floor. Now Perez picks up King in an Electric Chair and Andrews climbs the Top Rope hitting their patented Doomsday DDT Combination, Perez now makes the cover as Andrews stands guard. 1......2.....3.....And just like that The Empire knock off the current Tag Team Champions meaning that there were guaranteed new MCW Tag Team Champions. The next team to enter the match were the former tag team Champions Prestigious, Mr. Smiley and Aaron Starr would waste little time and attacking their long time rivals. Andrews and Smiley and Starr and Perez were all brawling at the same time, however The Empire would gain the upper hand knocking their foes out of the ring in the process. The Empire duo would then both dive on their respective foes at the same exact time. Johnny Perez would then roll Aaron Starr back into the ring and goes for the quick cover 1.......2......As Referee Todd Sinclair’s hand was coming down to for the three count Mr. Smiley pulls the leg of Perez off the cover and then tosses Perez into the steps. Smiley then rolls Perez back into the ring and now Aaron Starr takes advantage. Starr would then begin putting the boots to Johnny Perez he then would make the tag into Mr. Smiley, he now begins driving his shoulders into the midsection of Johnny Perez. The powerhouse of Prestigious would then toss Johnny Perez out of the corner and into the center of the ring he then would attempt to make the cover 1......2......No Perez would get his shoulder up before the count of three. Smiley would then attempt to pick up Perez but he would quickly hit a Reverse STO then quickly make the tag into Tyson Andrews. Andrews would then attack Mr. Smiley with a few more shoot punches and now some chops to follow. He would then begin wearing down the bigger man with an onslaught of attacks following with a dropkick, he then would grab the arm and lock in a Flying Armbar onto his foe. Now in the Armbar Mr. Smiley tries his best not to tap out of the hold, suddenly Aaron Starr rushes into the ring and stomps Andrews breaking the hold in the process. Johnny Perez then jumps into the ring and attacks Starr, the two men then battle and fall out of the ring. Back in the ring both men begin to stir and get back to their feet and then begin brawling, Andrew gains the advantage and attempts a Skull Cracker but Mr. Smiley breaks up the attempt and pushes his foe into the ropes, as Tyson bounces off the ropes Mr. Smiley nails his panted Bicycle Kick on Andrews and makes the cover 1........2...........3 Empire is eliminated. Now the final team of the Soulless Supremacy duo of Jeff Hardy and Jamal James make their way out to the ring now, Jamal James rushes into the ring but gets hit with a Back Body Drop from Smiley. Smiley then would back up into the corner and hit him with a few hard chops to the chest of the “King” he then tags in Aaron Starr who hits a well placed kick to the midsection of James. Aaron then hits a quick Suplex onto James and makes the cover but quickly Jeff Hardy breaks up the cover. Taking advantage James makes the tag to Jeff Hardy, the duo would the hit a Double Suplex on Starr and then make the cover 1......2....No Mr. Smiley breaks up the count of three. Jeff Hardy would then shove Smiley and take advantage as Todd Sinclair forced Smiley out of the ring by hitting a low blow onto Starr. Hardy now climbs to the top rope looking for the Swanton Bomb but Aaron rolls out of the way at the last second. Starr now looks for the kill on Hardy, he would then hit his Superkick onto Hardy and make the cover 1......2.....No Jamal James breaks up the count of three. James then takes a few cheap shots onto the back of the head of Starr and rolls out of the ring. Hardy then would attempt a Twist of Hate on Starr and hit it, he now makes the pin on Aaron. 1.....2......No Mr. Smiley breaks up the count of three but then Hardy would take a cheap shot on Smiley forcing him out of the ring. Jamal James would then toss Mr. Smiley into the steps, he then would grab the tag title belts. James would then roll into the ring with one belt and attempt to hit Starr with it but referee Todd Sinclair would stop James from hitting him with the title. James would continue to draw the referee’s attention as Jeff Hardy picks up the other title and hits Aaron Starr with the title who’s also distracted when he sees James attempting to hit him with the other belt. James drops out of the ring so Hardy can make the cover 1........2.......3 Prestigious is eliminated.

Winners and New MCW World Tag Team Champions: Soulless Supremacy

Aftermath: After the match both members of Soulless Supremacy would hold their titles above their heads but that would be short lived as two men slid into the ring. It was none other than Ryo and Kenji Suzuki better known as the Suzuki Syndicate showing off a new look. Kenji and Ryo would nail both men as they turned around with a steel chain. Kenji then would begin putting the boots to Jamal James as Ryo did the same to Jeff Hardy. Kenji would then hook in James and hit him with his Demon Exploder while Ryo nails a Fireman’s Carry into a Head Kick on Hardy. Ryo then would pick up Hardy and toss him towards his older brother. Kenji would then pick Hardy up in a Side Slam and Ryo rushes and hits a Running Neckbreaker. After the combination both of the Suzuki Syndicate members would look at their work, both men would then look up at the ramp and Hannah Stone would make an apperence. The Japanese duo then would begin to head up the ramp to meet their presumed Manager Hannah Stone.

Match Five

{MCW Television Championship}

Zakk Night © vs. Austin Aries vs. Elijah Burke

And the next contest of a night will be a three way dance for the Television Championship after once again a number one contendership match ended in a draw meaning that both Austin Aries and Elijah Burke move on to take on Zakk Night for the championship. And first out is one of the challengers and it is 'The Greatest Man That Ever Lived' coming out first with a strut, his arms held out wide to the cheer of the crowd. Expect a cheer for all of these men tonight as all three are fan favorites and accomplished showmen who really know how to work the crowd. Aries is wearing a cape and everything which he shows off when he spins on the spot, showing the logo on his back, twisting back around before jumping up to the ring apron and over, a spin around too those arms out wide. He seems to be full of energy tonight and seems to be bringing the swagger but he won't be the other one as the music cuts out and instead another song we totally stole from TNA hits the titantron. Here comes The Pope as the man himself walks out with his long coat trailing behind him, nodding his head as he projects his shaded vision across the face of the crowd, a smile on his face. No money dropping from the sky, like we have the budget for that, we went ahead and blew it all on waxing strips for Daredevil, as instead The Pope just does the taunt to build up the cheering crowd as he comes on down. None of these men may be the biggest stars the company has but they're all still over with the fans so here comes the pop and there is still one more man about to get the reception as here comes the champion. Coming out to 'Infected' by 12 Stones we have the Epic One himself, MCW's Epic Champion, or TV Champion to give it it's proper name, Zakk Night. Zakk stands on the stage and taunts with his arms out as both of his challengers eye him down, the champion taking off his championship title which he holds up high for his challengers to see as he makes his way down the entrance ramp with a stride in his step. He slowly makes his way up the steel steps, both challengers moving back against the ropes to give him some room as he climbs into the ring, holding his title up high for one more pop before folding it up and handing it to the official in charge. He holds the title up high up into the air before handing it out and finally, after one long paragraph, he calls for the bell.

The three man don't know who to go for straight away as they just circle around each other, none of them wanting to make the first move and get caught out by one of the others. The three of them continue to circle around until Austin finally makes the first move as he dives for Elijah, striking him with a few rights knocking him back into the corner, Zakk taking some action and grabbing Austin from behind, rolling up Double A into a school boy which he manages to roll straight out of, ducking the quick incoming clothesline to grab Zakk into a roll up which he escapes from with ease, but as he gets straight up to his feet he is hit with a drop kick that knocks him to the floor. However before Austin can make anything of this moment he has he is hit by the third man in the match, The Pope knocking him through the ropes making the match in a ring just between the two men. Easier for the wrestlers to handle which is why they always do it on TV and easier for me to write too. Lucky me. Oh by the way just saying on this line this match is written by Muffin so if you want to congratulate someone for this awesomeness, thank me. If you have bad thoughts blame Shaun for making me write it. But I digress to The Pope taking control, managing to keep Zakk down with a few stomps of the foot before dropping on him with his elbow, into a head lock. Pretty standard, just trying to keep his opponent under control but Zakk managed to roll him into a pin, a simple escape for The Pope who acted quickly to grab Zakk from behind into a sleeper, Zakk flicking over again and pinning him again, a lot in this earlier period. Elijah rolls his shoulder up, letting Zakk roll to the side locking in an arm bar. From her Zakk managed to take control and got Pope up to his feet, Austin trying to inject himself back in at this point but Zakk knocked him back out with a boot, cutting him off. Zakk kept the arm lock in and began to hit his elbows against the arm, twisting it more, pulling Elijah towards him and striking him down with a clothesline, dropping down win a pin. Kick out of course. It was a clothesline.

Zakk helped him back to his feet and then slapped a chop across him, and another. Zakk was in control now and decided to keep it like that, striking her fist into his head knocking him back into the ropes. Zakk pushed him through the ropes and kept him help, striking his knees into the head of his groggy opponent. Zakk was only focused on one man so when the other man got back in the ring and rolled him up it got up to a two count before Zakk kicked out. Austin almost stole it. Zakk tried to recover but Austin was ready and got in a chop, and another, and then a quick series, swiping him from behind with a low kick, knocking him to the floor before striking down over his neck with a quick elbow drop, up again and back down, and up and back down. Here comes Pope and nope, Austin sees him and hits a drop kick letting Pope fall out of the ring. Oh that didn't look pretty, let's hope he isn't hurt too bad. Not like Austin cares as he notices Zakk is getting up, running towards him. Zakk tries to get him in a powerslam but Austin hooks the arm for an arm drag, knocking Zakk away which means this time he has to come in hot which is easy enough for Austin to get him, using a drop toe hold, tripping him down and twisting over his body for a taunt, slapping him on the back of the head. Oh that really got him going and as he rolled back up, straight for him, another drop toe hold but this time against the middle turnbuckle. How did he fall for it twice? Low. But Austin doesn't want to over think it as he has the champion just where he wants him. Wait until he's up and he runs going for that dropkick into the turnuckle but here comes The Pope. He drags Zakk away and lets Aries connect with the ring instead. Ouch. As Elijah gets into the ring and pushes Zakk out he swaggers over to the opposite corner, bad intentions in mind. He waits, he stalks until Austin uses the ropes to get himself up, back exposed out to the ring. Is he... going for his finisher already? He is, he runs and hits the D'Angelo Dinero Express. He drags him down and pins. Is Elijah going to get the pin after just one move!?

1... 2... Kick Out!

Pope came so close to winning it with one move but it seems it was too soon for that maneuver but he did almost steal one. Well that one nearly worked.... time for another? Austin is using that way to get up, is he an idiot or what? Elijah thinks so as he has him in his sights, his knee pads are still down and here he comes and miss! Austin pulled off a great athletic move their, doing a handstand on the turnbuckle quickly which sees The Pope hit nothing but the padded corners of the ring and falling in a very convenient position for someone to come back from the top rope, Austin just able to flick himself back down, planted right on Elijah and hook the leg. Count one, count two and Zakk pulls Austin from the ring. Hit him with a right and knock him down. That'll do. Zakk slides back in with Elijah having rolled away some. Zakk grabs him and hits him with a back suplex right away, smack down in the middle of the ring. Roll for pin but break at two. No hanging around as Zakk grabs hold and tries to keep control, but Austin gets back in to the ring and hits him in the back of the leg, low kick after low kick giving Elijah the time to run in and hit The Revela.... I mean an STO. Austin uses this chance to set up for the Pendulum Elbow but doesn't look like Elijah wants to let him go through with that, having edged behind him, throwing him through the ropes but he holds on. Elijah goes for the pin but he's not going to get it with The Greatest Man Who Ever Lived. He jumped on and flew from the top rope, hitting a frog splash to Elijah's back, the three of them all being left down clutching their bodies. Austin manages to crawl for a cover on Zakk. Kick out! And then for Elijah. Another kick out! Seems there is still fight in everyone then. Lucky for us.

Austin is still the one in control and without the liberty of an ad break to skip to some time he has to take action, pushing Elijah away so he can try and isolate one man instead and he's chosen the man right in the middle of the ring. Hit, hit, hit, keep the man groggy, and lock in the sleeper hold, just keep him under control. Zakk struggles but Austin has it tight. Time to break me thinks as after some control from the move the Epic One manages to get down to the corner and uses it with some thrusts to force off Double A. Now he has a chance, spinning with a right and a left and a left again, pulling him over so he can slam him across with a suplex. No cover as he keeps at his attack, grabbing the head and slamming down with fist after fist, clubbing blows into his skull, the ref having to step in. Zakk drags the smaller man up, hitting another suplex but this time does go for the pin.

1... 2. Kick Out!

Ah no cigar, he's not got it yet. The champion still has to give more. As he looks about dealing with Austin he noticed that The Pope is back, climbing in to the ring. He tries to swipe at him but Elijah is quick, dropping to the mat and pulling his leg out from under him, pulling him out of the ring. The two begin to scrap sharing hits on one another but none of them seems to get the advantage before The Pope manages to push him back against the guard rail. The Pope doesn't let this chance go to waist as he delivers the knees to the ribs, not once but twice. He does one more for good measure before he taunts for a moment and is lucky Austin has no sort of diving from the ring, into the guard rail move in his arsenal. Well it appears he does after all as the now up Aries charges from the ring and flies out hitting Elijah in the back to take down all three men again. He really has to stop doing that. Now it's Austin's time to taunt as he has the time before he grabs Burke and tosses him back in leaving the champion on the outside. Aries has a chance now as he doesn't enter in the normal way and instead uses this chance to fling over for slingshot elbow into Elijah. Cover time and another kick out. What is it going to take to put this people out? Guess it what will be what he's setting up for now. Brainbuster time? Seems that way as Austin uses this chance to set up for his finishing move. He waits, waits and then kick to the gut, he goes to lift up Elijah but he slides behind and runs him to the ropes, trying to roll him back and succeeding but Night is there to knock him back with a boot to the chest, pushing him back against the ropes. Austin gets back to his feet, grabbing Zakk for a Russian Leg Sweep, but he counters, slamming him down onto the mat, good counter but that attack let The Pope get back into the game. Burke misses his wild attack though and out of almost nowhere The Turning of the Night is hit, the finishing move of the current TV Champion and it looks like he is going to retain.

1... 2... No!

So close but Austin was still close and managed to push Zakk away. The Pope is still down for the moment as he clutches his head and rolls across the mat as both Zakk and Austin get on their feet and start trading shots, right, right, right, right, neither getting an advantage on the other before Austin ducks under a shot and makes a low kick right into the ankle and then uses this chance to jump for an enziguri. Zakk is still on his feet and he looked dazed. It's time to go for a brainbuster but as he goes for the lift Zakk uses his larger size to keep himself grounded and lifts Austin up for a suplex but them slams him back down onto his chest. He goes for the cover but no another kick off. Zakk huffs as he is trying to catch his breath, grabbing a big chunk of hair and dragging Double A to his feet, keeping Aries under control with some more strikes, taking him back down with a hard neckbreaker followed by yet another cover. Another kick out. Zakk is looking good here but Austin is holding on. Burke was getting up to his feet and Night went over to do something about it when The Pope dove down low and delivered a drop kick to the ankle, tripping him down on to the middle rope. Elijah got himself up on the back of the current TV Champion, standing on his back and pulling the middle rope forcing Zakk to groan out in pain as his back is put under the pressure of a full grown man. The referee begins the count but before Elijah can break Austin makes his way over and grabs his back and throws him behind with a high angle German Suplex to the middle of the ring. What a move! Austin runs over and makes the cover.

1... 2... Kick Out!

The Pope got out of it, he got the shoulder up. Austin held his hands on his knees as he took a breath, just what was he going to do now. He looked over to Zakk who was still recovering so he climbed his feet and stood over the head of Elijah. Swing his arms one way, swing them the other and down. Pendulum Elbow! Cover, not going to do the job is it? Zakk is back now and Austin sees this as he runs over and pushes him through the ropes but he doesn't manage to get all the way out to the mat as he just clings on to remain on the ring apron. At the same time Elijah is recovering on the other side of the ring, standing in the ring corner. He stopped this before but this time he takes it right into the jaw, Austin has run over and hit him right up with the drop kick to the corner. He staggers forward and Austin takes his advantage. Brainbuster and this time it connects. Cover.

1... 2... NO!

Zakk breaks it up, managing to get in fast after this one. Is anybody going to be able to get the cover here? We hope so we only have a limited timeslot to fill here. Looks like it will be Austin and Zakk brawling again with fists in the middle of the ring, the two being a lot more tired than they had been earlier in the match which is no surprise as they've really been going at it, switching blows on each other. Austin goes for another Enziguri but Zakk dodges it and runs to the ropes and back and strikes a knee to the skull. Austin rolls away and has to use the corner to get him up, letting Zakk grab the ropes and hit a series of quick shoulder thrusts right into the corner. He gives a pause after the referee pulls him off and when he goes back over Aries raises the foot and hits him with a kick, using the advantage to jump over the bending champion to roll him up but Elijah is their to swing the boot into the chest of Aries before things get too far. Zakk rolls back to the corner as he gives himself a moment as Elijah keeps Austin down with a series of stomps to the gut. The Pope turns around to see where Zakk is who is going for a spear! Elijah manages to side step which sends Zakk right into the rising Austin who falls back down, clutching his gut and rolls out under the bottom rope. Burke has a good chance here thought and grabs Zakk and his a neckbreaker on him and covers. No a kick out at two. Not good enough. Elijah keeps control as he grabs him in a headlock while saying something about 'Daddy-o' or something like that, Zakk not taking long to get up on his feet, throwing him off into the ropes. Pope rebounds back in but as Zakk bends down for a flapjack, Pope drops to the mat and slaps his hand right up into his chin, knocking the champion over. Pope gets back up and drops a knee to the head, the pace is slowed here. An aggressive cover with his forearm pinned into the face but another escape. Burke grabs Zakk back up to his feet and delivers a knee to the guy, and another, he turns him around and hits a drop kick to the back to send him right into the turnbuckle. He's hit it before and he's going for it again the DEE, those double knees right into the back. He runs and jumps but Night moves to the side and sends him right into the corner. He stumbles down to the floor and as he gets up groggily back to his feet Zakk grabs him and takes him down for his own version of the Anaconda Vice, the Nightwing. And we're not talking about the DC character here, we're talking about the submission finishing move that may be the end for Elijah and may see Zakk retain his title!

The move is locked in tight and Elijah is close, his arms are scraping around on the mat as he tries to move his way to the ropes but he just can't see to get away from Night who has all of this move, he has it all locked in. Pope is trying to pull himself away slowly towards the rope to get the cover but he can't seem to find the way to drag himself out of it. It looks like he's going to tap here. Right then, right there, Austin returns to the ring to see if he can inject himself in one more time. He climbs right up on to the top rope over the two men and flings himself off, spinning in the air. 450 splash! It connects as he lands down on the champion who wasn't expecting it and was just concentrating on coming out with the win. The move is broken and and Night is in pain. Austin rolls over and hooks the leg.

1... 2... 3!

Winner(s): And your NEW MCW TV CHAMPION! Austin Aries!

He did it, the Greatest Man Who Ever Lived is now your Television Champion. Zakk Night came so close to winning, Pope was on the edge of tapping out but Aries just managed to get himself back into the match before it was too late and managed to get the win. After being awarded the title he drops to his knees, clutching it against his chest. Night managed to roll his way to the inside, clutching his ribs as he tried to recover while a disappointed Pope made his way back up, holding his throat. Austin ate up the applaud from the crowd as he celebrated with his title, the camera showing the face of a disappointed former champion who slammed his hand into the guard rail, making his way back to the back going around the ramp. Austin kept on celebrating his first title win here in MCW, finally dropping down out of the ring and to the outside, walking back up the entrance ramp with his arms held out wide, his newly won title holding out from his hand. Ladies and gentlemen your new TV Champion, Austin Aries. And on that note MCW fades out advertising a tour in your area.

Match Six

{MCW Women's Championship}

Sora © /w Lara Parks vs. Lise Starr

Seldom have we seen a rivalry as personal as this one here in the Motor City Wrestling. This rivalry has been going on since the dawn of time of the MCW company and has led to many confrontations between the two divas that will take centre stage to do battle with each other at the Testament pay-per-view where the stakes are high, namely the MCW Women’s Championship, that's on the line and will be defended by Sora who, as usual, has the X-factor, Lara Parks, at ringside for her match while Lise Starr is set to do battle by herself. With the two divas out in the ring and the bell being signalled to be rung, the match got started and it started off violently with a fed up Lise Starr darting across the ring to take Sora out with a Lou Thesz Press, unleashing all her frustration and anger on the women's champion, simply pummelling her from the mounted position, throwing lefts and rights as well as slamming her by the back of the head into the canvas until the referee stepped in to pull Lise Starr off of Sora who found solace in the corner to recover from the assault early on in the match. Lise wasn't done and got away from the grasp of the referee to charge at Sora who was still backed up in the corner and she hit her with a Flying Corner Clothesline, bringing Sora down to a seated position and prone to getting hit with clubbing forearm blows by Lise Starr who then went on to hit knees to Sora's chest and one hit her right in the jaw. “The Heartbreaker” went on to Irish whip Sora into the opposing corner and narrowly dodged Sora's counter when she got the boot up as Lise charged at her again. Lise dragged Sora out of the corner, causing the champion to hop on one leg as she was swinging for the fences, but Lise easily avoided the attempted punches by Sora. Lise Starr spun around and hit a Spinning Leg Sweep, following this up with a Leg Drop across the throat, making the cover afterwards. It was a relatively easy kick out at the count of one, but Lise Starr kept in control of the match and pulled Sora up to hit her in the jaw with a series of right forearms, followed up with a Spinning Back Kick to the gut to take Sora down to one knee and finishing it up with a Roundhouse Kick to the side of the head. Soon after her first cover, Lise made her second one. One... Two... Now Sora kicked out at two. Again Lise Starr went right back on the attack and pulled Sora up, going for another shot to the head, but Sora was quick to beat her to the punch and kicked Lise in the knee, now it was Lise's turn to be down on one knee and to be at the mercy of the MCW Women's Champion. With Lise Starr in this position, it provided Sora the perfect opportunity to run the ropes and come back with her Sliding Reverse STO, slamming Lise Starr face first into the mat to go for her own first cover of the match. One... Two... If there's one thing Lise Starr is, it's resilient. Proven here. Sora got up and placed to boot to Lise's body, kicking her in the back and in the ribs, showing her own aggressive side. After dropping a knee across the small of the back, Sora pulled Lise back up to her feet and hit a Pendulum Backbreaker, making another cover afterwards. One... T-...

A kick out at one and a half. Match not over yet. Lise Starr rolled away from Sora and rolled under the bottom rope to take a breather on the ring apron. Of course, the outside factor, Lara Parks came sneaking up to her and got Lise's attention, handing Sora the opportunity to get back on the offensive, but Lise Starr turned her attention back to her opponent quick enough to spot Sora charging at her and she moved countered whatever it was that Sora had in mind with a Shoulder Thrust in between the ropes, knocking Sora back a step. After glancing back once at the position of Lara Parks, Lise Starr jumped up and hit an amazing move. She hit a Dropkick to Sora inside of the ring and hit a Moonsault on Lara who was still at ringside. Call it a Dropsault, if you will. An amazing move and the crowd was going nuts for the tandem offence by the number one contender for the MCW Women's Champion who took herself out in the process of hitting Sora with a Dropkick and hitting a Moonsault from the ring apron onto Lara. The crowd was going nuts for this extreme move and the referee didn't know what to do with both Sora and Lise down, albeit one of them was inside of the ring and the other one wasn't, so he commenced the counting. One... Two... Three... Four... Sora got up and ordered the referee to keep counting, hoping for a count-out for Lise Starr. Five... Six... Lise began to get up here. Seven... Eight... Nine... Te-... No, Lise Starr made it back into the ring in the nick of time, but Sora was quick to get back on the attack and dropped a Double Handed Axe Handle to the back of the neck to keep Lise Starr down on the mat. Sora pulled Lise up and whipped her off into the ropes, on the rebound Lise ducked under an attempted Lariat and ran the ropes again, coming back for a Wheelbarrow move, looking to transition into the next move, but Sora put on the breaks and pushed Lise Starr forward, forcing her to land on her feet and Sora now had the opportunity to lock Lise Starr up from behind with a Cross Arm hold, hitting a Bridging Cross Arm German Suplex, the Aztec Suplex, slamming Lise overhead. One... Two... Three?

No! Barely a kick out before the count of three by “The Heartbreaker”. Sora thought she had her there. The MCW Women's Champion tried not to let that kick out get to her, but some frustration was beginning to be imminent and she wanted to put this match to rest. She started to stalk Lise, waiting for her to get to her feet and eventually Lise Starr pulled herself back up to her feet and Sora struck forth with a Superkick, only for Lise Starr to grab her leg and throwing Sora back. Showing an incredible display of athleticism, Sora flipped backwards with a backflip and landed on her feet, looking to catch Lise Starr off guard with a Rolling Elbow, but she got caught into the grasp of Lise as she set up for the Tornado DDT. “The Heartbreaker” jumped up into the air, but Sora put on the breaks and went for a Suplex after putting Lise Starr down. Lise shifted her weight and managed to land behind Sora, grabbing her from behind to push her chest first into the ropes, rolling backwards with an Okana Roll, combined with a bridge. One... Two... Sora kicked out and flipped Lise Starr overhead, pinning her down with her own pinning combination. One... Two... Lise Starr rolled backwards and got to her feet, delivering a Front Dropkick to the face of Sora's in an amazing and fast paced sequence that had the crowd standing on their feet for these two divas. Lise made a quick cover. One.. Two... Kick out! In disbelief, Starr checked with the referee, it was, in fact, only a two count. Sora crawled away from Lise, moving towards the corner and Lise Starr followed her, but she was goaded in by Sora who grabbed Lise by the tights and pushed her forwards, sending her crashing face first into the top turnbuckle. Sora got up and grabbed Lise by the hair, slamming her repeatedly into the thinly padded top turnbuckle until the referee threatened to disqualify her. Sora turned Lise around and backed her up in the corner, connecting with a straight right hand that she used to daze Lise Starr so she could set her up on the top rope, climbing up to the top rope herself. Something big was gonna happen and it did. From the top rope, Sora hit a Superplex on Lise Starr and both divas crash landed hard down on the mat a couple of feet below. They were both down at the moment and the referee had no choice but to start the count again. One... Two... Three... Four... Five... Six... Seven... Eight... Both divas were both battling to get back up, quite literally. They were throwing punches at each other on their way back up to a standing position and they got up at the same time, still throwing punches and going back and forth to make the “Boo!” “Yay!” chants break out from the Mexican crowd. Naturally the booing was for Sora and the yaying was for Lise Starr. Sora was getting the upper hand in this battle of punches and got the better of Lise, finishing with one last right hand. With the separation created, Sora ran the ropes, but Lise quickly recovered and caught up with Sora, hitting her with a knee in the gut against the ropes. Lise Starr went for the Irish whip, only for Sora to turn things around and whip Lise into the ropes. Coming back, Lise wrapped her legs around the head and the Australian high-flyer delivered with a picture perfect Spinning Headscissors Takedown. Sora was staggering and hanging from the ropes, trying to keep herself up when Lise charged at her again. Suddenly Sora beat Lise Starr to the punch with a Rolling Elbow that was the perfect set-up for a Brainbuster DDT. Quick cover. One... Two... Three!

No! Everyone thought this back and forth match was over, but it was a false finish with Lise placing her foot on the bottom rope. This match was still going on and Sora was growing increasingly frustrated as she started to choke out Lise Starr with the use of the bottom rope that saved the match for Lise a couple of seconds ago. Sora pulled Lise up by her hair and delivered a hard slap right across the face after spouting out some insults and trash talk. Lise Starr managed to push Sora off of her and struck forward with the Starrstruck Superkick, but Sora moved out of the way and to Lise's horror, she hit the referee instead who went down, lights out like a light. Sora ended up behind Lise Starr and forcibly turned her around, only to eat a Spinning Roundhouse Kick to the head that knocked her down, much like the referee was out. Lise wanted to go for the cover, but the referee was out of it and the next couple of seconds flew by and saw Lise Starr trying to wake up the referee who wasn't flinching or showing any signs yet of coming back down to earth. As Lise was trying to wake up the referee while Sora was still down from the kick to the head she had to take, Lara Parks saw the opportunity to wreak some havoc of her own and she climbed into the ring with one of her heels in hand that she used to clock Lise Starr in the back of the head with while she was distracted and attempting to aid the referee. Lise was down, holding the back of her head in pain and Lara Parks helped Sora get up and she came back to her sense, seeing that Lara Parks created the perfect opportunity for her to capitalize. Sora shooed Lara out of the ring and then went to pick up Lise Starr, sending her crashing face first into the mat, eating nothing but canvas, with the Camshot. Sora made the cover and in the meantime Lara was aiding the referee who was coming back to his own senses and saw that Sora was covering Lise, having no idea of what happened earlier with Lara Parks getting involved in the match. Slowly the referee crawled towards Sora and Lise and saw that the shoulders were down, so he slowly counted. Oooooooone... Twooooooo.... Threeeeeee! Sora has retained her MCW Women's Championship at the cost of Lise Starr! Sora retains her title, but with the help of Lara Parks and something has got to tell you that this long standing rivalry between Sor-La and Lise Starr isn't resolved yet by a long shot.

Winner:

Sora

Main Event

{MCW World Heavyweight Championship}

Daniel Bryan © vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Gabriel Gospel

The referee calls for the bell and the MCW World Heavyweight Championship is up for grabs as this match gets under way as all three men circle the ring being careful to begin with. Then both Cody Rhodes and Gabriel Gospel kick Daniel Bryan in the mid section and take turns to hit him with right hands. The World Champion covers himself as Gabriel and Cody whip him into the ropes, Bryan comes off the ropes and ducks a double clothesline, turns and kicks Rhodes in the mid section and clotheslines Gospel hard. Daniel continues to use a hard right hand on Cody forcing him into the corner of the ring; Bryan then whips Rhodes into the other turnbuckle and follows it up with a hard elbow to the face. Gospel comes back at Daniel who is equal to it and gets the upper hand on Gabriel and hits him with a neckbreaker. Rhodes runs at Bryan looking for a clothesline himself, but Daniel hits a lightning quick powerslam and he hooks the leg of Cody. The ref begins the count for the first fall of the Main Event.

1, Quick kickout by Cody Rhodes!

And Gospel is back up and on the attack with dropkicks to the back of Bryan who falls out of the ring through the ropes. Finally Bryan is stopped in this match; he's come out of the traps quickly. That's what needs to happen in the match, get one of them out of the ring so you can concentrate on one person. Gabriel’s attention now on Rhodes, he picks up Cody, hitting a snap suplex on Cody, but instead of a cover, Gabriel picks him back up and hits another snap suplex, Gospel hook the leg with a cover.

1, 2, KICKOUT BY RHODES!

Gospel is quick to keep on top of Cody and begins stomping him. Gabriel stalks Rhodes who gets to his feet and Gospel hits him with a bulldog. Gabriel whips Cody into the corner and runs at Rhodes and hits a splash, he back pedals with Cody still in the corner and hits a high knee to the face of Rhodes in the corner and follow it up with another bulldog. Daniel slides back into the ring before Gospel can cover Cody and hits Gabriel hard with a boot to the head. Looking out to the crowd, Bryan screamed a firm “No!”, ofcourse comically replied with a “Yes!” form the audience. As the Champ headed onto the apron, climbing the turnbuckle. Bryan waited as Gospel gets back to his feet and sprung off the top rope for a missile dropkick, only for Gabriel to counter, as Daniel’s legs instead were hooked around Gabriel’s shoulders before being planted to the mat with a sitout powerbomb.

1, Rhodes jumps on the pair to break the count up!

That was quick from Rhodes who needs desperately to get some offence in this matchup; it's been two way traffic so far. All three men slowly get back up and start slugging it out; Gabriel gets the upper hand and knocks Cody out of the ring with a clothesline over the top rope. Bryan connects with a spinning heel kick to Gospel knocking him to the mat, Bryan claws at Gospel to pick him back up to his feet, then hitting Gospel with a gutwrench powerbomb and he motions his index fingers pointing high to the crowd to a huge jeer, though a few Yes’ made their way into it. Daniel is in full control no, looks like we’re looking at the World Champion when this match ends. Bryan grabs Gospel and pulls him up, he lifts up Gabriel and nails a gutbuster, but Gospel has the where with all to roll out of the ring. Rhodes slides back into the ring and hits Bryan hard with a clothesline, Daniel is up only for Cody to again hit a clothesline. The fans begin to cheer as Rhodes taunts them, but Bryan is up quickly and hits a front Russian leg sweep on Cody, Bryan signals for the finish. Daniel stalks Rhodes who gets back up only to be hit with a devastating high kick to the head. Bryan then sets up Cody for the LeBell Lock, but Gabriel enters the ring and drags Daniel from the hold. Dragging Bryan up to his feet, whilst trading right hands between the two, Gospel hits a fisherman suplex on Bryan, with Daniel off tot the side of the ring, writhing in pain, Gabriel’s attention turned to Rhodes, who was picking himself up, Gabriel took hold of Rhodes by the head, placing him between his legs, before dropping with the Falling Facebuster, he covers Cody.

1, 2, Shoulder up by Rhodes to break the count!

I thought that was it, the audience thought that was it, Maffu and Stokes who were getting drunk in the back after ridiculing every match of the night thought that was it! Credit to Cody where credit is due, that was a devastating facebuster. Gabriel now covers Bryan who's down after a fisherman suplex.

1, 2, Kick out this time by Daniel!

Gospel looks frustrated as the crowd try to give Gabriel a positive reaction and pump him up. Come on Gabriel keep your cool. Gospel stomps Bryan and sets him up for the Revelation, but Daniel manages to sledge his elbow into the side of Gabriel’s head. Again and again until Gospel looked groggy, Daniel pushed himself from the hold and dropkicked Gospel, who went back, and unbeknownst to Bryan took the ref with him. As Bryan pulled Gabriel to the center of the ring for a cover, only to find there was no count, looking around, a No was screamed by Daniel, once, and once more, and once again, a rapid succession of the word as he ripped at the referees shirt to try and wake him, to no avail, and looking up, he spotted Rhodes was now using the ropes to hoist himself further and further up, Daniel had to act, as he slipped out of the ring, heading to the commentary booth, he went into the timekeepers area, grabbing his World Championship off the table, walking back to the ring. Bryan slipped into the ring, his teeth gritted and hiss of exhale from each breath, Bryan crouched in the corner, willing Cody to pull himself up across the ring, and as Rhodes did, he turned to see Daniel running at him, causing Rhodes to shift to the side, allowing Bryan to make his way past and knock his head on the turnbuckle at the unwanted destination. Daniel stumbled back, turning into a heavy right hand by Rhodes, which knocked him back into the corner, as Cody began a beatdown on Bryan with fists, but before Daniel could drop, Cody irish whipped Daniel straight into the path of a running Gospel, who nailed the Revelation on Bryan. A huge pop from the crowd, as Cody applauded, Gabriel then motioned his hands to Cody for the Cross Rhodes, and Rhodes wasn’t hesitating to teach Bryan a lesson, as Gospel took away the Championship, Cody nailed the Cross Rhodes on Daniel, the crowd was cheering for Rhodes and Gabriel but then it changed, in the moment of seconds in which it was gathered that Gabriel taking away the title wasn’t for it to be removed from the ring, it instead was to finish its first objective, meeting the head of Cody Rhodes, just, in the hands of a different man, as Gabriel panted deeply for a few seconds, staring down at Cody, Gabriel tossed the title aside for a moment, as he kicked Daniel out of the ring, his second objective, was now pulling the ref back to his feet, which he managed to half complete atleast getting the ref to his knees near the ropes, and his third objective, as he picked Cody up off the ground, placing his hand over the face of the lifeless Cody, Gabriel looked to the audience who now quickly changed their views about him, as indicated by the booing. As Gabriel hit The Revelation, Gospel makes the cover, the ref sludge’s himself close in to make the count.

1, 2, 3!

Winner:

Gabriel Gospel

Aftermath: Gabriel Gospel had turned the world against himself with one move. He had shunned Cody Rhodes and stunned the MCW Universe, to fulfil his pursuit of another MCW World Heavyweight Championship, and it was a success! As you would expect, ‘115’ by Elena Siegman played out over the sound system here at the Mexico City Arena. Gabriel Gospel was promptly handed his newly won MCW World Heavyweight Championship belt by the referee, and he held it closely to him, an embrace with his prized asset in the centre of the ring.

Dave Prazak

“And that’s it! Gabriel Gospel has outfoxed everybody to win the MCW World Heavyweight Championship for a THIRD TIME! Simply amazing!”

The crowd continued to boo and jeer as Gabriel Gospel’s celebrations didn’t seem to be ceasing any time soon, and both Daniel Bryan and Cody Rhoded were helped to the back by two referees after that match which had taken masses of energy out of both men. It had probably taken a lot out of Gabriel Gospel to, but he was running on pure emotion at this point, and feeding off of the negative energy created by the crowd. He eventually rose from his knees and stood up, holding the belt out as he looked at it. Gabriel was almost teary-eyed, but he was still emotionally composed enough to rub it in the face of the MCW Universe. Gabriel would walk forward to the ropes before breaking off to the left and climbing up to the middle rope where he posed in front of the crowd, the same people who were all riled up because of the World Heavyweight Champion himself. But, as Gabriel Gospel was striking his pose, his music came to an abrupt pause. Sensing that it was perhaps a technical difficulty, Gabriel stayed standing on the middle rope, his belt still in hand, and looked on towards the titantron until it started back up.

However, it never came. Instead, another song began to play, and after a rumbling noise transcended on the Mexico City Arena, the song ‘Stoopid Ass’ kicked in, and the crowd exploded! That’s because the song and titantron that were playing for Dynamite, and the crowd were excited to see the former three time MCW Tag Team Champion for the third time this evening. As if the initial pop wasn’t enough, the one he received as he walked out from behind the curtain – Fight For The Right contract in hand – was ear-piercing.

Dave Prazak

“IT’S… IT’S… IT’S!!!”

Jayson Addair

“Gabriel Gospel may well have outfoxed the majority of people, but he forgot about one guy. Here he is.”

After his loss earlier on this evening, Dynamite didn’t look too happy, and the intent on his face was almost scary. Inside the ring, Gabriel Gospel hadn’t moved an inch. He was just looking in the direction of Dynamite, utterly gobsmacked by his presence. There was a massive lump in the throat of Gabriel Gospel, and he looked like he had just seen a ghost, with his face going paler than ever. Dynamite continued on to the ring, and he wasn’t stopping for anybody. He marched right into there, and once inside, he grabbed his briefcase containing the Fight For The Right and gave it straight to the official who had just refereed the main event, and then pointed towards the timekeeper. The music faded, the crowd roared, and the referee signalled for the bell. Timekeeper John Steeple rang the bell, and the referee called down a battered Gabriel Gospel down from the middle rope. Gabriel soon peeled himself off and handed over the championship to the referee, who took both the belt and the briefcase out of the ring, leaving the two inside the ring to get to business. Dynamite was cashing in his contracted world title opportunity, and the brand-new MCW World Heavyweight Champion would have to defend his belt on the spot.

Gabriel was still in the corner, with the same expression on his face as the one when Dynamite’s music hit the speakers. Dynamite looked hungry and focused, and he went straight over to Gabriel Gospel who he then began to nail with hit after hit after hit. The crowd were lapping it up, and once Dynamite relented on the shots, he pulled Gabriel Gospel out of the corner and sent him into the opposing one with a Strong Irish Whip. He hit the top turnbuckle chest first and stumbled backwards into a Back Suplex, which Dynamite followed up with a cover.

1, 2, Kick out!

So close for Dynamite, but Gabriel Gospel managed to kick out at the count of two. Dynamite would quickly pick the World Heavyweight Champion up, and Irish Whipped him into the corner once more. Dynamite then ran at Gospel, only for Gabriel to sidestep, with Dynamite replacing him in the corner for a brief moment. As Gabriel stumbled into the middle of the ring, Dynamite walked out of the corner. Suddenly, Gabriel Gospel seemed to catch a second wind, and he ran at Dynamite, going for The Revelation (Running STO). But as he tried jumping to pull back, his legs got tangled with Dynamite’s, and the two were sent jelly-legged into the corner. Dynamite quickly reacted, and sent a couple of fists to the face of Gabriel, before an elbow to the trapezius send Gospel away from Dynamite and into the centre of the ring. Gabriel was sent away from Dynamite, not facing the challenger. Dynamite move quickly and turned around to face the turnbuckle. He would then quickly ascend to the top rope and leapt back as Gabriel Gospel turned around, looking to his Xplosion (Moonsault) finishing manoeuvre to the standing champion! The crowd leapt up, but Gabriel smartly ran forward and underneath Dynamite, who acrobatically landed on his feet behind Gabriel. As the World Heavyweight Champion turned around, Dynamite got his balance; and onceGospel was facing Dynamite, the crowd favourite nailed Gospel with his patented Superkick, the Hit The Switch! The crowd roared out for Dynamite to make the cover and end it right here; but Dynamite didn’t listen to them. He instead positioned Gabriel Gospel adjacent to the turnbuckle, then stepped over the self-proclaimed ‘Wrestling God’ and quickly ascended the ropes. Once standing high up on the top rope, Dynamite saluted the crowd before leaping back once more, this time hitting the Xplosion to perfection! The crowd cheered, and Dynamite made the cover! Count that one, referee!

1, 2, 3!!!

Winner(s): Dynamite

Aftermath: He’s done it! Just like Gabriel had done just ten minutes ago, Dynamite had shocked the world and the MCW World Heavyweight Championship was his! It was an amazing turn of events, but ‘115’ by Elena Siegman was no longer playing – in its place was ‘Stoopid Ass’ by Grand Theft Audio. The booing and jeering from the crowd had turned into cheering, and the celebrating superstar was none other than the former Fight For The Right contract holder, Dynamite!

Dave Prazak

“Un-be-lievable! Amazing scenes here at the Mexico City Arena! The crowd have gone nuts, and DYNAMITE is our NEW World Heavyweight Champion! Unreal!”

It had been an unbelievable night so far, and it looked as if all the twists and turns had been taken tonight; we’re not sure anybody could handle anymore! After exiting the ring, the referee would return to hand Dynamite his newly won MCW World Heavyweight Championship belt, an accolade which he had won for the very first time. It was now Dynamite’s chance to embrace the gold, and he took it, hugging it tightly to his body before heading over to the turnbuckles to celebrate. Dynamite would do several poses in the ring, before leaving and heading over to the fans. He would hop the crowd barrier, and all of the fans surged forward, and they celebrated with him. Once he had finished with that, Dynamite hopped back over the barrier and walked up to the top of the ramp and turned. It was the spot he stayed in as he lifted the MCW World Heavyweight Championship high above his head. The camera quickly showed an image of a downed Gabriel Gospel in the ring, before the final image of the show, which was Dynamite holding the title on-stage, was shown. The production logo came up in the bottom right hand corner of the screen, and Testament went off the air.

[
Y O U R
D Y N A M I T E
W O R L D H E A V Y W E I G H T C H A M P I O N
]

[
What a night in the life of Dynamite! He put in a very poor showing in the second match of the evening against Ian Roberts, as he challenged for the MCW Atlantic Championship; and ultimately, he ended up empty handed. Dynamite was annoyed, Dynamite was aggrivated - but his night was yet to end. You see for pretty much half a year now, Dynamite has been taking a briefcase with him to each show, a briefcase containing his the Fight For The Right contract. Tonight, he decided that his days of carrying that briefcase around were over. In a move that no-one saw coming, not even Dynamite himself until Gabriel Gospel had picked up the victory, Dynamite stormed out from behind the curtain, marched to the ring, and put a quick and painful ending to the five-minute world title reign of Gabriel Gospel. Dynamite then celebrated with the fans, and helped wrap up the show, but his celebrations were far from over. Dynamite is
finally
the MCW World Heavyweight Champion, and tonight... tonight is a P-A-R-T-WHY?!
'CAUSE HEEEEEEEEEEEE GOTTA!
Cue the music!
]

Jamal "King" James

King would be walking backstage holding the side of his face,a cheap sneak attack by two orientals,who King had no idea who they were,he would do research and you better belive payback was in the blueprint but f*ck the little p*ssy attack....KING WAS A CHAMPION!!!! Hardy and himself did it,he got across his one obstacle. No longer would the talk be "Hardy and Jamal are nothing more than failures" "Ones a has been drug addict" "ones a big mouth egotistical douche that hasn't accomplished anything" and even if the talk continued it didn't matter King's name was etched in stone pretty much. Jamal would head straight to the lockeroom he was hurting but his adrenaline was pumping so much to where he could ignore it. He would shower and change into some fresh clothes a nice button up shirt with designer jeans and Gucci loafers. It was party time Mexico here I come!!

ZAKK NIGHT |
'THE EPIC ONE'

Well, that was rough. Zakk Night no longer is the MCW Television champion. But hey, Zakk is the guy who likes to look for the silver lining in things. For example; he still has a rematch for the championship whenever he wants it. Also, Zakk brought a ton of respect and prestige back to the Television title. That's something to take pride in. Thirdly: Zakk, if management thought he was ready, Night could move up and challenge Ian Roberts for the Atlantic championship...something he has wanted to do for sometime. Rubbing his neck, Zakk could be found in the lounge area trying to relax.

tbc?

History has been made once again. The "Anti Christ" walked backstage towards his locker-room for a shower proud of himself and Jamal for overcoming the odds,but pissed off at some outsiders that didn't have the balls to come up to Jamal and him face to face. Oh well Hardy knew that he'll see those guys again as a matter of fact very soon. Jeff would then sit his tag-team title down,take a shower, and then tune into WWE Night of Champions.

@JEFFHARDYBRAND

Tonights win was for anyone that has and continues to not give a sh*t about me.

[
Y O U R
D Y N A M I T E
]

[
Dynamite beat the crowd traffic after racng back to his locker room, grabbing his things, and making his way out of there in the back of a cab. He was soon taken to his hotel where he raced upstairs and got a shower and got changed. He put his title in the safe inside his hotel room, and after doing his hair, Dynamite sat on the end of his bed, texted some people that he knew, and they all gathered in one of the nightlife hotspots after they had left the arena and got ready to go out. With the legal drinking age in Mexico being eighteen, the MCW World Heavyweight Champion was fine. Now for Dynamite an the entourage to go *censored*ing mental. Let's have it!
]

Back at Mike's apartment, and things had taken a drastic turn for the worst, as Mike's heart had failed from reading a post that involved Beth in a see through bikini and thong...*shudders*, Glen Matthews had phoned Emergency Services and was performing CPR on Mike as we speak.

ZAKK NIGHT |
'THE EPIC ONE'

Zakk turns to Josh Childs, looking him up and down. Afterwards Zakk shakes his head before standing up. "
Really? Well, you want to hear something, Josh? So did I. But don't think I forgot about you, Jamal, Hardy, and Zema Ion attacked me last month. That kind off stuff just doesn't go away. I haven't forgotten. As far as I'm concerned? You're on my s**t list. For everyone's sake, you should've stayed away from this company when you took your break.
"

[
Y O U R
D Y N A M I T E
]

[
YOUR MCW World Heavyweight Champion, Dynamite, was now out celebrating his victory. He was doing a round of Jagerbombs with the people he was out with in some club called Coco Bongo. Damn, this place sounds familiar. But then again, Dynamite had never even been to Mexico before. Strange. Oh well, let's continue to celebrate!
]

JoshChilds

Live and in Action

Josh has a bewildered look on his face he stand up and raises his hands in defense. He what?

"Wish man. That wasn't me. Ive been gone. Outta town for the past month and a half. I have never had a problem with you. Why would team up with Jamal?!"

JoshChilds

Live and in Action

"Okay okay. Now I'm losing through my teeth. That was me. But I was dumb. I did leave after that though. I really did never had a problem with you though. I want to put this behind us."

Josh had plopped down on the couch again in defeat. He was all mixed up in the head right now. He hated Being hated.

Archived